Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

5 Cheapest Soups You Can Cook With N200 Or Less In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Cheapest Soups You Can Cook With N200 Or Less In Nigeria (723 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Cook With 1500 / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Cheapest Soups You Can Cook With N200 Or Less In Nigeria by ekwe552: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2021
I was moved in my heart to give these inexpensive soup methods for those like me who are at home and trying to save money while feeding properly. These soups are exactly what you require. Keep in mind that because the budget is only N200, these soups do not allow for meat. And, of course, I hope you have hoil and garri at home. If you don't, you'll wind up spending more oh.

READ MORE: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2021/08/5-cheapest-soups-you-can-cook-with-n200.html

(1) (Reply)

Hollandia Yoghurt Drives For Increased Consumer Affinity In Northern Nigeria / Why Do Some People Prefer Red Garri To White Garri? / Come Have A Feel Of Our Drilling Experience,you'll Be Glad You Did!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.