Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom (907 Views)

My Mom Is Missing / I Am Falling Apart With My Mom / I Caught My Friend's Mom!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom by lizfab(f): 9:41am On May 20, 2011
“They tell me You are sending me to the world tomorrow, but how are I am going to live there being so small and helpless?” A baby asked God.

“Your angel will take care of you.” God said.

“But tell me, here in heaven, I don’t have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy.” The child further inquired,

“Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you, and you will feel your angel’s love and be happy.” God answered.

“And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don’t understand their language?” The child asked not satisfied.

“Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care your angel will teach you how to speak.” God said.

“And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?”

“Your angel will place your hands together and teach you how to pray.”

“Who will protect me?”

“Your angel will defend you even if it means risking her life.”

“But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore.”

“Your angel will always talk to you about me and teach you the way to come back to me, even though I will always be next to you.” God replied.

At that moment, there was much peace in heaven but voices from earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, “God, if I am to leave now, please tell me the name of my angel”.

And God said, “You will simply call her MOM.”
Re: Mom by babyme1(f): 9:51am On May 20, 2011
Sweet kiss
Re: Mom by Nobody: 10:43am On May 20, 2011
lizfab:

“They tell me You are sending me to the world tomorrow, but how are I am going to live there being so small and helpless?” A baby asked God.

“Your angel will take care of you.” God said.

“But tell me, here in heaven, I don’t have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy.” The child further inquired,

“Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you, and you will feel your angel’s love and be happy.” God answered.

“And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don’t understand their language?” The child asked not satisfied.

“Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care your angel will teach you how to speak.” God said.

“And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?”

“Your angel will place your hands together and teach you how to pray.”

“Who will protect me?”

“Your angel will defend you even if it means risking her life.”

“But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore.”

“Your angel will always talk to you about me and teach you the way to come back to me, even though I will always be next to you.” God replied.

At that moment, there was much peace in heaven but voices from earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, “God, if I am to leave now, please tell me the name of my angel”.

And God said, “You will simply call her MOM.”

Awwwwwwwwww! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mom by DBestDoc(f): 1:25pm On May 20, 2011
dIS IS LUVLY.iT JUST SENT SHIVERS OVER ME
Re: Mom by Ubiero(f): 3:58pm On May 21, 2011
Oh,My goodness.This message is so sweet.It brings to light the fact that what a mother actually goes thru for her child is not something dt can be quantified or measured.
To all d mums out there,and my mum especially-
You're d very best.
Re: Mom by Nekai(f): 7:43pm On May 21, 2011
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Can I Divorse Her, Cause We Dont Have Child And We Are Not Compatible? / Character Combinations In Relationships / BABY Found Under A Commercial Bus In Lagos. (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.