Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife (4285 Views)

From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife / Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? / Pains Of A House Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:00am On Aug 26, 2021
descarado:

Training my dear, from the day they are born, train them. Kids will adjust to timetables you set up for them and use it religiously. They will sleep when you want them to sleep.
Also, if your husband don't help, get him to help out. Cos if you don't, you are promoting the same thing you are against.
We ladies will continue to give excuse forgeting that we are the ones who mould these guys the way they are. We are the number one enabler to having bad fathers and husbands.
We can broaden this if any one is interested cos it time we call a spade a spade.

The Western women fought hard to be where they are today
We want what they fought for without fighting for ours

I laugh in swahili cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesycheesy
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2021
descarado:

No single advantage in this present Nigeria at all.
It's full time house wife that breeds arrogant and over ego bloated men. Men that see their wives underneath them

It's full time housewife that trained our male kids not to enter kitchen, it's for the girls cos that what she was told when growing up and she abides by it.
It's full time housewife that think that the beginning and end of every woman is marriage and raising kids.
It's full time housewife that made our men love the Bible and the Koran only quoting where it suits them.
It's full time housewife that made women to accept all manner of insane treatments meted on them by hubands and family cos she is fully dependent on their son for survival.
That you are a full time housewife does not make you a good mother.

If the man will stoop low and see marriage and kids upbringing as joint venture, who will talk about full time housewife?

Those boys full time housewife trained will then marry and expect their wives to be like their mum. Always at their beck and call. Do you blame them, no. Rather blame full time house wives.

The reason I strongly blame the rot we have in our society on women.
You allowed yourself to be dehumanised because marriage is all for you, your male kids are watching.
I wonder how you want them to treat their wives.
Indoctrination start from the home.

Tomorrow you start crying your husband is abusive and a cheat when you gave him the power and control. Goodluck to you all.

I stayed at home for a period cos of sensitive pregnancies and I still struck a bargain while doing that. I still have streams of income( make more money than when working) but as soon as the coast was clear, I started work again.
No joy like being your own madam. Making your own money no matter how small.
But due to the rubbish we do and call it dating, we all believe its the man's job to take care of the woman. Who told you that?
Go out there and make your money and quit relying on any man. Lazy lots with the excuse of full time housewives

The bolded words kiss kiss
God bless you
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Hathor5:

Where is the father in all of this?
Some Nigerian men don't give a bleep.

It is the woman's job,the woman can slave and look worn out for all they care but she must answer to his beck and call when the need arises grin grin

There are some kind of Nigerian marriages that you won't even waste your time admiring,and this one I painted is an example.Some men cannot help in the running of the house as the woman also assist in supporting the home by having a job.
Instead of these men to help out or at least get a help for their wives they just leave everything for her and the woman doesn't complain because after all she is a super woman grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by Hathor5(f): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Some Nigerian men don't give a bleep.

It is the woman's job,the woman can slave and look worn out for all they care but she must answer to his beck and call when the need arises grin grin

There are some kind of Nigerian marriages that you won't even waste your time admiring,and this one I painted is an example.Some men cannot help in the running of the house as the woman also assist in supporting the home by having a job.
Instead of these men to help out or at least get a help for their wives they just leave everything for her and the woman doesn't complain because after all she is a super woman grin grin

Let them be super woman. They think there is a prize awaiting them for being a super woman. We know how it ends. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hathor5:

Let them be super woman. They think there is a prize awaiting them for being a super woman. We know how it ends. wink
In tears, regrets or resentment.

As for me I nor be superwoman so responsibility is shared cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by crackhaus: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
descarado:

Leave me alone grin

I'm really stressed out these days.
It is well.

This place helps me reduce stress level and forget about loads of shit.
I offer professional massages.

For you, I'll have it done FOC... cool
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by crackhaus: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
descarado:

Training my dear, from the day they are born, train them. Kids will adjust to timetables you set up for them and use it religiously. They will sleep when you want them to sleep.
Also, if your husband don't help, get him to help out. Cos if you don't, you are promoting the same thing you are against.
We ladies will continue to give excuse forgeting that we are the ones who mould these guys the way they are. We are the number one enabler to having bad fathers and husbands.
We can broaden this if any one is interested cos it time we call a spade a spade.

The Western women fought hard to be where they are today
We want what they fought for without fighting for ours

I laugh in swahili cheesy cheesy cheesy

How come I missed this one yesterday... cheesy

Your sisters (so-called Nigerian feminists) are not ready for any fight/struggle that will spoil their wig & make-up. They'd rather stay busy on the internet forming savage, displaying faux intellectualism, and hailing each others' comments.
Meanwhile, the lawmakers are in Abuja.

I even doubt if most Nigerian feminists/women's rights advocates know the names of the senators/reps from their local government. cheesy
Dem even get voter's card?

Enter street and fight this women's rights battle, but they're too "baby girl" for all that stress.
Or maybe they're just waiting for men to help them out, as usual with almost everything else in their lives.

Snowflakes... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by descarado: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
crackhaus:

I offer professional massages.

For you, I'll have it done FOC... cool
E pass professional massage o cheesy
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by crackhaus: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
descarado:

E pass professional massage o cheesy

Does it require surgery? shocked
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by angelfallz(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
You have said it all. I was thinking of typing something Similar

UyaiIncomparabl:
The fact that a woman is a housewife doesn’t mean she is jobless and/or a liability as you people call it. Being a housewife is a job on its own. Do you know what it means to take care of the kids, cook and tend to the home affairs? Do you understand the monotony that accompanies the role of a housewife? Do you know that being a housewife is more monotonous than your regular 9-5 job?

A housewife is a homemaker and as well a home manager. And if she's a competent and energetic one, that's perfect.

Do you understand that a HOUSEWIFE can as well make money from home too? Do you know some housewives live better and more quality lives than you that run the usual rat race of trying to meet up to society's standard of being a career and industrious woman?

In totality, this means that she is likely to have a better home than her counterparts who are always out of the home because she is always present at the home front and for the kids.

For me, there are no DISADVANTAGES.

Side note; you are allowed to have your opinion(s). Don't force yours on me or make me see reasons why your reasons are superior to mine. And if you say that housewives are being maltreated or cheated on, then Ataga's wife should have been adored and been made a monumental piece of worship by her husband. If you marry a man who's conscientious, kind and humane, you will know peace. Working-class or not, you will be disgraced and trampled upon by a man who doesn't understand how to treat a woman right. The advantages and disadvantages depends on the kind of man you married. Please, let people do whatever works for them.

Housewives dey and housewives dey, abek.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by angelfallz(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Well said.

pansophist:
Even if there are disadvantages of being a housewife, the advantage outweighs the disadvantage if a woman marries a good man. The kind a man a woman should marry is one decision that a woman should never take likely, and must get it right.

But it's good for a woman to be able to make her own money, it's what responsible adult do.
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by angelfallz(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Well said.
Layormiii:
This lady in my office resumed from maternity leave after 3months and was dropping her 3months baby at day care.
She would always take excuse to go breastfeed or check on her baby.. later she started coming late, or closing early, the excuse was about her baby.. maybe running temperature of teething etc . And then she started missing days, she would only send text messages to say her baby is sick so she wants to take care of her today.

Everyone started noticing her absence and lack of attention to work.

There was a time her daughter was terribly sick and refuse to eat anything except brssstttmilk or except her mum feed her . Anti was bringing her to work o.. customer service officer o. She brought small baby mattress and would lay her down. We all saw that d baby was truly sick and honestly I pitied her too. When baby is awake she will beg a colleague to help carry her and play with her.

Finally Sha, HR had to call her and tell her to take voluntary leave for some time. She said she would resign.. that she cannot imagine loosing her baby because of a job. And she has not really have time for her baby and give her all the care that she needed. That everyone around her is even insulting her for picking a job over taking care of her baby. She wasn't happy about it but she had to resign that week so she can focus on her child.

Honestly It broke my heart. But it's understandable.
Full House wife oo, working mum o, 9 -5 office mum oo, carear mum o. none is easy.

They all require determination, hard work and sacrifices of course.
Just do you and do that one that works for you. If you leave in Lagos you will know it's not easy atall
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by angelfallz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
you are just projecting

descarado:

No single advantage in this present Nigeria at all.
It's full time house wife that breeds arrogant and over ego bloated men. Men that see their wives underneath them

It's full time housewife that trained our male kids not to enter kitchen, it's for the girls cos that what she was told when growing up and she abides by it.
It's full time housewife that think that the beginning and end of every woman is marriage and raising kids.
It's full time housewife that made our men love the Bible and the Koran only quoting where it suits them.
It's full time housewife that made women to accept all manner of insane treatments meted on them by hubands and family cos she is fully dependent on their son for survival.
That you are a full time housewife does not make you a good mother.

If the man will stoop low and see marriage and kids upbringing as joint venture, who will talk about full time housewife?

Those boys full time housewife trained will then marry and expect their wives to be like their mum. Always at their beck and call. Do you blame them, no. Rather blame full time house wives.

The reason I strongly blame the rot we have in our society on women.
You allowed yourself to be dehumanised because marriage is all for you, your male kids are watching.
I wonder how you want them to treat their wives.
Indoctrination start from the home.

Tomorrow you start crying your husband is abusive and a cheat when you gave him the power and control. Goodluck to you all.

I stayed at home for a period cos of sensitive pregnancies and I still struck a bargain while doing that. I still have streams of income( make more money than when working) but as soon as the coast was clear, I started work again.
No joy like being your own madam. Making your own money no matter how small.
But due to the rubbish we do and call it dating, we all believe its the man's job to take care of the woman. Who told you that?
Go out there and make your money and quit relying on any man. Lazy lots with the excuse of full time housewives.
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by descarado: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
crackhaus:

Does it require surgery? shocked
Yep. grin
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Men with full timehousewives will agree with Uyailncomparabl
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
otokx:
Interesting thread.

I think so too. I wonder why it is not on front page.

Cc: RoyalRoy
Lalasticala
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by ahnie: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
bukatyne:
Why do you want your wife to be a housewife Viz a Viz your current family circumstances.
I haven't seen your comments for weeks now.i hope you're okay
Re: Disadvantage Of Being A Full House Wife by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybo_RhhhF0Y
Toke Makinwa Falz no well o + Lasisi Elenu THERAPY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Section Debate - Stage 2 (quater Final) / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me, Should I Tell My Aunt? / 5 Areas Of Your Life You Should Balance To Live To The Fullest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.