Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Inside Life, To Be A Man Is Not Easy Oo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inside Life, To Be A Man Is Not Easy Oo (351 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life, To Be A Man Is Not Easy Oo by juniormod: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Good day nairalanders, sorry for disturbing you guys this early morning, please can someone recommend a loan company for me, deadline for my school fee payment is almost at the corner, I can't sleep because of it, I am in my final year now and my school doesn't allow someone that have not paid school fee sit for exams, I have encountered several disappointments here and there, hence I am here for a final solace, please help a brother, I need 26,000 from anyone willing to assist and I will pay back by the middle of September, that is when I am sure of it.
Please, I have collateral incase paying back is a problem, which I believe I will keep my word.
Please help a brother, this problem is eating me up deeply, I don't know what to do.
Please I will pay back, for trust purposes, I will generate remmita and allow the person willing to assist me, do the payment, please help a soul, I have 1 week before the portal will close, thank you as you assist me.
Re: Inside Life, To Be A Man Is Not Easy Oo by juniormod: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2021
It is a federal uni in the East, the phone I am using is not up to the amount, I would have sold it. I am using Tecno W2

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales / What's You Favourite Christmas Song? / done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.