Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,647 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Advice Needed On Uber Business, Please Come In. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Needed On Uber Business, Please Come In. (469 Views)

Make money weekly on Uber/Bolt Business / I Need A Car For Weekly Remittance On Uber/bolt / 5 Best Cars For Uber Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Uber Business, Please Come In. by Uber101: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2021
Thanks for reading famz I need this urgently, please my uncle just informed me that he wants to get a car and he wants me to use it for Uber. Please guys I have no experience and I hope to gain everything here. I don't have a driver's license but I can drive a little.

I need advice on how to go about getting driver's license at the shortest time possible, how to go about my registration on uber, the type of car my uncle should get because he asked me and the registration steps for the car owner on Uber. Will I register on uber as the owner of the car and pay delivery to the real owner or do we have to register on uber separately? The best Uber service to register with. The average delivery amount I will be paying to my uncle and does it mean the car will be mine after completing all payments?

Thanks for the answers in advance.
Re: Advice Needed On Uber Business, Please Come In. by Gbengais(m): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Uber101:
Thanks for reading famz I need this urgently, please my uncle just informed me that he wants to get a car and he wants me to use it for Uber. Please guys I have no experience and I hope to gain everything here. I don't have a driver's license but I can drive a little.

I need advice on how to go about getting driver's license at the shortest time possible, how to go about my registration on uber, the type of car my uncle should get because he asked me and the registration steps for the car owner on Uber. Will I register on uber as the owner of the car and pay delivery to the real owner or do we have to register on uber separately? The best Uber service to register with. The average delivery amount I will be paying to my uncle and does it mean the car will be mine after completing all payments

Thanks for the answers in advance.

Nice one but you should know that DL wont be ready until after 3 months.

On the payment issue it depends on the agreement reached .. is it rent to own or just pure rental base. On rental, you pay 25k or 30k weekly
Re: Advice Needed On Uber Business, Please Come In. by Uber101: 3:20am On Aug 24, 2021
Gbengais:

Nice one but you should know that DL wont be ready until after 3 months.

On the payment issue it depends on the agreement reached .. is it rent to own or just pure rental base. On rental, you pay 25k or 30k weekly
wow thanks sir. I talked to someone about the DL and they said I can get it in one month, hopefully it's true.
On the payment issue sir, like how much should be remitted weekly if it is rent to own?
Re: Advice Needed On Uber Business, Please Come In. by Gbengais(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Uber101:
wow thanks sir. I talked to someone about the DL and they said I can get it in one month, hopefully it's true.
On the payment issue sir, like how much should be remitted weekly if it is rent to own?

Dont let them scam you.. to get you dl, youll need to apply online to a federal govt approved driving school and It will take a month or two before they issue the certificate. Be guided. On the rent to own issue, that will be based on your agreement with your uncle
Re: Advice Needed On Uber Business, Please Come In. by ospreywin(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Uber101:
You can't get a driver's license in a month Bro. 2-3 months max

(1) (Reply)

Car Limp Mode / Hummer Ev Truck First Drive / Fuel Gauge Meter Misbehaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.