Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Mike Bamiloye's Abejoye Season 5 Sets To Hit The Screens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye's Abejoye Season 5 Sets To Hit The Screens (709 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye's Abejoye Season 5 Sets To Hit The Screens by ChristianFeeds: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
The 5th season of Mount Zion Film Productions' Hit series, Abejoye, is set to hit the screens.

This news was confirmed by the President of Mount Zion Faith Ministries and writer of Abejoye, Mike Bamiloye, on a social media post.

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/08/anticipation-as-mike-bamiloyes-abejoye.html

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye's Abejoye Season 5 Sets To Hit The Screens by khadupsie(f): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Waaaawu �

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor ! Did This To!! State Of Dilemma Now! Plz Advise Me / I Did A GIVEAWAY Last Night, But Everybody Missed It!! / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.