Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador (3005 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures) / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (2) (3) (4)

Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by Uptownerd: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ain't they cute?

Visit https://uptownerd.com for more interesting reads.

Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by illicit(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by sirjoggy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
kiss
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by dawnomike(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
The beauty of nature...
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by dudusky007(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
This kind black dogs no dey sweet with stew...na beta egusi soup if you dry the meat well

Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hungry na bad thing o. See as 2weeks hunger just catch me. That guy above na mad man
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by chiiraq802(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2021
And I was thinking it was Bella shmurda self lipsrsealed

Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by Slimbee01(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by manikspears: 1:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Beautiful. A man's best friend
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by WoundedLamb: 4:57am On Aug 24, 2021
manikspears:
Beautiful. A man's best friend
The elephant wants to our best friend. It'd then be elephant's best friend. Lol
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by mytime24(f): 5:51am On Aug 24, 2021
dudusky007:
This kind black dogs no dey sweet with stew...na beta egusi soup if you dry the meat well
u're frm calabar or ogun shey cheesy grin
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by CUMIN: 6:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Labrador like swimming
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by expertman(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2021
Nice
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by dudusky007(m): 6:56am On Aug 24, 2021
mytime24:
u're frm calabar or ogun shey cheesy grin
me na bayelsa man o
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2021
dudusky007:
me na bayelsa man o
Bayelsa ke?
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by dudusky007(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Bayelsa ke?
yes na..wetin happen
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by Kingluqman(m): 7:25am On Aug 24, 2021
chiiraq802:
And I was thinking it was Bella shmurda self lipsrsealed
No, na Bella 9ja

Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by potent5(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Lovely.
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by manikspears: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The elephant wants to our best friend. It'd then be elephant's best friend. Lol

Both animals can be domesticated easily and both recognise their owners. An elephant's iq is far higher than a dog's actually and both animals respond to names given to them by their caretakers. I still wonder why someone will want to keep a pet snake or crocodile.
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
dudusky007:
yes na..wetin happen
i neva see b.yelsan here b4 na
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by dudusky007(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Perfectdanny:

i neva see b.yelsan here b4 na
lol we plenty o..
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
dudusky007:
lol we plenty o..
cari me along na.
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by WoundedLamb: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
manikspears:

Both animals can be domesticated easily and both recognise their owners. An elephant's iq is far higher than a dog's actually and both animals respond to names given to them by their caretakers. I still wonder why someone will want to keep a pet snake or crocodile.

I see.

I don't really think keeping pets is primarily about the animal's intelligence. For some, it's the thrill of having something that's otherwise found deep in the forest or at the bottom of the ocean.
Re: Check Out This Cool Picture Of An Elephant And Flying Bella, The Black Labrador by manikspears: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I see.

I don't really think keeping pets is primarily about the animal's intelligence. For some, it's the thrill of having something that's otherwise found deep in the forest or at the bottom of the ocean.

You are right though but for me I don't think I will like to keep someone or something that I cannot communicate with in my environment.

/ Past Questions For Lasu Post Graduate Degree / Why Do 85% Of Waec & Neco Students Fail English?