Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa (1522 Views)

My B1/B2 Visa Was Denied / USA B1/B2 Visa: Are Nigerians Currently Blacklisted? (photo) / My Journey To America Through B2 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by daben1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
I have a close relative that wants to apply for the US B1/B2 visa, he hasn't gone for any visa interview before, he hasn't been to any embassy before, please what will you advise him so that he won't go and goof on the interview day.. And how do they dress for visa interview?
We'll be reading the comments together.. Thanks!!
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by dwilliams: 4:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Go to the travel section
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 24, 2021
daben1:
I have a close relative that wants to apply for the US B1/B2 visa, he hasn't gone for any visa interview before, he hasn't been to any embassy before, please what will you advise him so that he won't go and goof on the interview day.. And how do they dress for visa interview?
dressing has nothing to do with visa

1 Like

Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by daben1(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2021
dwilliams:
Go to the travel section
this is the travel section boss
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by daben1(m): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Lagbaja88:
dressing has nothing to do with visa
alright bro, thanks for responding
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by BigDawsNet: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2021
daben1:

Get the neccassry docs
Defend your plan to return
Home ties is important
Dress in a unique way like in attire

2 Likes

Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by daben1(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Get the neccassry docs
Defend your plan to return
Home ties is important
Dress in a unique way like in attire
i don't understand the "home ties" and what documents are we looking at here?
And, since b1/b2 visa is for visitation and tourism, is possible to change it to a working visa when he gets there?
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by BigDawsNet: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2021
daben1:
And, since b1/b2 visa is for visitation and tourism, is possible to change it to a working visa when he gets there?

Home ties...Wife,kids, properties

Documents... passport, acct balance, , assets documents and b1/b2 application form and other neccassry

Change of status to work visa is impossible and illegal under the US immigration and customs law

Maybe you can find yourself a foreign wife to marry ...

1 Like

Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
daben1:
many Nigerians do not return after visiting. So you have to show your have things in Nigeria that will make u return. If you don’t have strong tied they won’t grant you visa
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by daben1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lagbaja88:
many Nigerians do not return after visiting. So you have to show your have things in Nigeria that will make u return. If you don’t have strong tied they won’t grant you visa
do I just say it verbally or I should go with evidence?
I've sent you a PM, please
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
daben1:
do I just say it verbally or I should go with evidence?
I've sent you a PM, please
google it. If he has never travelled before chances of success is very low
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by BigDawsNet: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
daben1:
i sent you PM please

Can't read it

Just post your questions here .. others can gain too
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by daben1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Can't read it

Just post your questions here .. others can gain too
1. Is it possible for an agent to get him the visa without going for an interview?
2. Like how much he have in his account or as his account balance since they'll ask for account balance?
3. someone said its not possible to work with the B1B2 visa and he can't change it to a "working visa" when he gets there, how about that?
4. The age in his passport is 17 years, he'll be 18 by 3rd October but he looks older, will they suspect anything?
Thanks sir!
Others can answer too
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by BigDawsNet: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
daben1:
1. Is it possible for an agent to get him the visa without going for an interview?
2. Like how much he have in his account or as his account balance since they'll ask for account balance?
3. someone said its not possible to work with the B1B2 visa and he can't change it to a "working visa" when he gets there, how about that?
4. The age in his passport is 17 years, he'll be 18 by 3rd October but he looks older, will they suspect anything?
Thanks sir!
Others can answer too

1.The only visa an agent can help you secure without interview appearance is UAE and maybe Qatar

You definitely need to present yourself for interview at the USA embassy after submitting your application...

For Canada, EU ...you need to submit physically while your data is captured

2. US interviewer may not neccassry ask for account...but it's mandatory to go with one incase they wanna see your balance...$1500-$2000 grand is okay..for Visit/toruism

3.Its illegal to work with a B1/B2 visa...it's meant for short visit/ tourism... visitors are not authorized to work...it's unchangeable...if you overstay...you will become illegal immigrant...which means No access to work .you can't rent a house...or receive any social benefits....if you need a work visa...apply for H-1B visa...but I'm pretty sure it's a dead end at this covid period...no one will employe you unless you some kind of expertise

4.let him clock 18 before he apply for any kind of visa... atleast then you consider adult to take a personal trip or relocation...if his really 17 I don't know why you mentioned the word "suspect"...you are 17? If you asked, then depend yourself and show proof with a birth certificate that proves your claims....
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by daben1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

1.The only visa an agent can help you secure without interview appearance is UAE and maybe Qatar

You definitely need to present yourself for interview at the USA embassy after submitting your application...

For Canada, EU ...you need to submit physically while your data is captured

2. US interviewer may not neccassry ask for account...but it's mandatory to go with one incase they wanna see your balance...$1500-$2000 grand is okay..for Visit/toruism

3.Its illegal to work with a B1/B2 visa...it's meant for short visit/ tourism... visitors are not authorized to work...it's unchangeable...if you overstay...you will become illegal immigrant...which means No access to work .you can't rent a house...or receive any social benefits....if you need a work visa...apply for H-1B visa...but I'm pretty sure it's a dead end at this covid period...no one will employe you unless you some kind of expertise

4.let him clock 18 before he apply for any kind of visa... atleast then you consider adult to take a personal trip or relocation...if his really 17 I don't know why you mentioned the word "suspect"...you are 17? If you asked, then depend yourself and show proof with a birth certificate that proves your claims....

thanks for this, I used the word "suspect" because he looks older than 17, he wanted to go for a football trial, that was why he reduced the age..
thanks for your response sir
Re: HELL!! I Really Need Insights On The B1/B2 Visa by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
daben1:
thanks for this, I used the word "suspect" because he looks older than 17, he wanted to go for a football trial, that was why he reduced the age..
thanks for your response sir
18 year old Nigerian has no home times. He should try Eastern Europe for football trials

(1) (Reply)

Application For U.k. Visit Visa As A Youth Corper / All You Need To Know About Us Tourist Visa(b-2) ,and The Psyche Of Visa Officers. / Belarus Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.