Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Certificate In Entrepreneurial Management - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certificate In Entrepreneurial Management (1946 Views)

j / "Why I Chose My Entrepreneurial Career" / How Do I Go About Obtaining Police Certificate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certificate In Entrepreneurial Management by havilla(f): 12:20pm On May 20, 2011
Enterprise Development Centre of the Pan African University, Lagos Business School now has an office in Abuja. Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) focuses on capacity building and support services to small and growing businesses in Nigeria, and partners with any institution or organizations with initiatives geared towards the development of SGBs in Nigeria. http://www.eds.edu.ng/

Our office is located at No.4 Oguda Close off Lake Chad Crescent Maitama and we are starting a program on the 6th of June that i believe will be of true benefit to Business owners, entrepreneurs and those thinking of venturing into business. Please click the link to get more information about the Certificate in Entrepreneurial Management.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTR9yQq9CN8

I hope to hear from you soon. Please feel free to either give me a call or pop into the office for more details.

Kind Regards,

Nora
00234-702-920-1980

(1) (Reply)

Christian Aid Nigeria Interview Questions / Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) / A Group Created By Emmysmusic On Whatsapp For Gospel Music Lovers....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.