Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy (42987 Views)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri / Ijebu-ode Grammar School Alumni To Build N250m ICT Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by BigBelleControl(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Ho
Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Parisian: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2021
I never even liked the idea in the first place

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by theconsortium: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Reno is wrong simple

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Bar1941(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2021
He made some salient points but that notwithstanding should not debar one from joining, it has it pros and cons and the pros seems overwhelmed the cons, afterall no one can force you into giving what you don't feel like giving.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by DSC7: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Reno don start dey spew his usual gibberish again.....

Meaning if u re Made, avoid ur UnMade friends...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by avrilwisedata: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Reunion, Alumni, I don't involve myself. This is because it's just a way people tend to measure how far they've gone in life with their mates. Comparison becomes the order of the day and the whole essence of reconnecting and benefiting from old mates one way or the other is barely achieved.

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Stevosty: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Wrong move, you can only set boundaries, you choose your friends, in other words you need friends among friends.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by contra(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2021
authority2006:

You, your success, your wealth and your richness, na dust everything go to turn to last last. Why not do the little you can and leave the rest?
I just don't understand why rich, wealthy, affluent people attach so much importance to their wealth and this life! Mtchewww!

You seem to have taken a position on whose side you are. Are you poor? Shouldn't you try to be rich and wealthy so that you can help the poor?
Everyone should be entitled to their wealth especially if they worked hard for it.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Parisian: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2021
And why do poor people attach so much emphasis and importance to their poverty?

The earlier you know that the little you do will never be enough the better. And when they're done sucking everything out of you, when you're down nobody will be there.
authority2006:

You, your success, your wealth and your richness, na dust everything go to turn to last last. Why not do the little you can and leave the rest?
I just don't understand why rich, wealthy, affluent people attach so much importance to their wealth and this life! Mtchewww!

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Parisian: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Is he forcing you to read it? Was he the one that posted it on NL.
Wassapviews:
Abege.. No be by force to drop motivational quotes everyday

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by miqos02(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:

For me I only have business relationships...once you go beyond that boundaries it's c'est fini

@SENIORWRITER

it's and c'est are the same

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Dade555: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Just one of the story. What of the other side oga Reno?
Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Femeto: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Hugged:
If you are successful and wealthy, avoid your school alumni WhatsApp forum - Reno Omokri

Reno Omokri has advised successful people to avoid their schools' alumni WhatsApp groups.

According to him, this could lead to hate from other classmates who might not be that successful. Expantiating on his advice, Reno wrote;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CS7OT1zFJmT/
Stingy man.
Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2021
They would expect you to carry all their Wàhálà for your head..........

All bloody sense of entitlements.......... When you do, they would backbite....... If you don't do...... They would still talk..........

Don't kúkú do..... grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2021
He's right on this
Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by walozanga(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2021
THIS VCKER SHOULD SHOT UP. ( IF U ARE REALLY WEALTHY AS YOU THINK, LIST OUT THEIR NAMES AND DASH THEM 5 MILLION EACH ) AFTER ALL UNA DEY BUY HOUSE FOR OLOSHO FOR V.I
Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Wisdomuchendu: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2021
This post is one sided.
What about the positive aspects of joining them?...

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Johnnonye(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2021
He is not akagum he has a point. We African have this entitlement mentality
KingAttitude:
Akagum ni Reno�

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by OjReloaded(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmmm.........

Have you checked my signature today?. Instant Delivery!
Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by J2381: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Another stupid comment from Reno. Does he think everybody's WhatsApp Group is like his or what exactly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Johnnoo(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2021
@Reno; that you failed to manage your peers doesn't mean every other person won't. Kindly keep your advise to yourself and stop dividing people.
Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Lovenorth: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Christians in the house should listen to Reno because he is a pastor and this is what they are known for

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Adakintroy: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Reno matter self. Learn to keep quiet no be every time you go de talk. It's cheap.. before you spoil the many good talk you don talk.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Johnnonye(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2021
When you are rich you will understand
authority2006:

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Uprangers11: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2021
All dis men that have been privileged to be close to corrupt government would now sitdown in their toilet and be writing shit,...They had d chance to change d country for good but they choose to enrich themselves and now they have turn stupid motivational speakers,get d Bleep bro...Very soon the average man on d street would knw that is either u r in d left or in d right and religion or Biafra and Arewa or Yoruba people ain't d problem coz hunger doesnt speak one language but rather dis crazy and greedy politicians who feel they own the country are the real problem.Most people that were in kano for the wedding left with atleast one box(souvenir) worth a million naira.Ffk was dere,Jonathan was dere,all the politicians that keep telling us shit like dis were dere...Dis guys are friends ooh,them be paddy paddy ooh,no go feel say dem dey reason ur mata ooh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Very wrong and myopic advice that shows Reno isn't all that disciplined....

Exactly....
No matter how wealthy you are people would not misbehave as long as you have defined yourself and placed the right boundaries in the relation/friendship.
So Reno should speak from a personal lifestyle view rather than generalizing it.
For me I only have business relationships...once you go beyond that boundaries it's c'est fini

Check inwards(yourself) everyone around you can't be wrong for you to be right! Your submissions makes for suspecting the kind of opinion(s) you are been attacked for.

@SENIORWRITER
You are not yet successful or you are still limiting yourself to not see it.

The reason Nigeria is backward is cos wise people always keep silent because foo.lish people want to act like they know too. And to avoid criticism we refuse to set high standards, but allow those low people set them. If any successful person tries to raise the standard, enviness, bitterness and talks of pride always come in.

So, it is why I am telling it to your face that, you might have not attained the stage you should, or you are limiting yourself.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy by Muchmore024: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Legalcriminal:
I had to leave some of these WhatsApp group when Baby Yahoo boys hijack it with Gftcard buying, cashapp and other stuffs and the most annoying parts some werey that post hookup and stupids pictures and stickers.
you are probably in your 20s. reno post is not for you tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogume Grammar School Delta Shuts Down, Female Student Murdered In Cult Clash / The Most Beautiful University You Have Been To In Nigeria / How To Check JAMB 2015 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.