Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

The New Evil Called Bet9ja - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The New Evil Called Bet9ja (412 Views)

Bet9ja Bonus Rollover Issue / Top 5 Good Prediction Site In 2019 You Can Use To Win Bet9ja,betking Etc. / 10 Hilariously Evil Ways Video Games Developers Punished Cheaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Evil Called Bet9ja by busarimojeed10(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2021
The public need be aware that Bet9ja is nearing bankruptcy. This is evident in recent happenings unfolding in the company. The company is yet to settle winnings since Friday. All responses to complaints via their social media handles and mails says 'withdrawals takes effect as soon as it is approved by the department in charge and that it is usually during banking hours they settles customer withdrawals, excluding Public Holidays and Weekends.
Since last week, i have 3 winning coupons and I am yet to be paid. Sources from their website has it that there are big winnings summing up to 90 to 100million. I believe they are yet to settle those people too.
My advise for betters is to quickly switch to other betting platforms to avoid similar issue. I am not here to advertise for any betting company, I just want to hint the public of this New Evil called Bet9ja.
Re: The New Evil Called Bet9ja by Aboks(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Nice one thanks for the info

Over to you stakers
Re: The New Evil Called Bet9ja by Emeka71(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2021
Actually I agree that bet9ja is evil; but they are better than other betting platforms; but I thought that once you have winnings they credit your account immediately.
Re: The New Evil Called Bet9ja by busarimojeed10(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2021
~'A person that has never visited another person's father's farm will surely assume his father's farm is the biggest'.

In the context of the above, i want to ask if you have tried other betting co.? Of course No i guess.

I am not here to advertise for other betting platforms, but i sure know they don't delay winning payments. J know of two and i can beat my chest for them
Re: The New Evil Called Bet9ja by oweman: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
This are egents out for smear campain silly idiots.
Re: The New Evil Called Bet9ja by busarimojeed10(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
oweman:
This are egents out for smear campain silly idiots.
You need to be matured. Stop exhibiting how mannerless your family's are. Drop Out! He couldn't even spell 'agents'.
Re: The New Evil Called Bet9ja by Memberclub(m): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good tip, 100M shouldn't be a problem for bet9ja though

(1) (Reply)

Playstation 4 Slim And Pro Available / The Trending Scream Go Hero: A Game That Requires Players To Scream. / Play Station 3 Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.