Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral (4407 Views)

Video Of A South African Teacher Dancing In School Goes Viral / A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by freeke61: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2021
He said in his post that the organization that created the canned tomato begged him not to open up to the world about the occurrence as they will meet him and lead examinations according to the material found in the paste.
...So I found something in a can of Tomatoes my friend asked me to try. I can completely throw off my cooking.

Read more and watch photos here:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=004fb0c625f5df4da9e37768e440b1ff&news_entry_id=s1c0a120d210824en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=3f17d7235d609663f175f76541cacf47051df33d&from=publisher

1 Like

Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by freeke61: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2021
This is weird

2 Likes

Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
freeke61:
He said in his post that the organization that created the canned tomato begged him not to open up to the world about the occurrence as they will meet him and lead examinations according to the material found in the paste.
...So I found something in a can of Tomatoes my friend asked me to try. I can completely throw off my cooking.

Read more and watch photos here:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=004fb0c625f5df4da9e37768e440b1ff&news_entry_id=s1c0a120d210824en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=3f17d7235d609663f175f76541cacf47051df33d&from=publisher
looks like meat
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Looks like tinco
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by batstan(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Grow your tomatoes

3 Likes

Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Imustnottalk: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is bad
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by JimmyDarmody: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is this. This is that. Make una continue undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Onyenna(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Daayyuumm!!
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by ugonology(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Capitalism has ruined the world,
God save us.

1 Like

Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Poor quality control on items made in or for Nigeria.

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature.
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Greatzeus(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fake news,see how big the object is,and yet it fits into the tomato can? Opera news is a hub of fake news, people sit in the room and concert stupid tales just to get paid by opera. I don't believe this crap undecided

1 Like

Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by mu2sa2: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
To believe this shiit is to expose yourself as a big foooool!
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by richiepolymer(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Opemiposii(f): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wow... already including meat inside a tomato paste... Nigeria is definately developing

1 Like

Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by KingMack(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
batstan:
Grow your tomatoes

Chris do you understand what this one is saying undecided

1 Like

Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Kiddogarcia:
Looks like tinco
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
That is simply stew with meet.
Oil they your hand and seed they the tomato
For the first hand at the tip ( that thing na onions
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mistakes happen nobody or process is perfect
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by puppie017: 12:50am On Aug 25, 2021
Opemiposii:
Wow... already including meat inside a tomato paste... Nigeria is definately developing
New innovation
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Harrykn: 2:37am On Aug 25, 2021
What king of thing is this one ??
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by israelsteve13: 3:42am On Aug 25, 2021
Good Morning!, Allow me to buy into a little of your time. My Published work on Amazon needs "customer reviews" to get it into the best literary fiction competition for 2021, This competition Includes authors from the United Kingdom, United States, and more. (I am Nigerian by the way #smiles). Now before I start getting ahead of myself I want to do a brief rundown of what "reviews" are. when you click the link below this post it's going to send you directly to my page on Amazon where you would see my work and if you scroll down just a little more you would see the review section, where you are expected to say How good the book is? it is like the five stars you give on Google play for a super Amazing app, only that this time around you have to say it in words. NB: it is important to note that you cannot do all this if you don't have an Amazon account, Good news is you can create one as easily as creating a new Gmail account, log on to Amazon.com click on create an account and you are good to go. https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Adomagan-Israel-Steve-ebook/dp/B098THBRTB/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Tales+from+Adomagan&qid=1629856116&s=digital-text&sr=1-1
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Nwchkwgz: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Greatzeus:
Fake news,see how big the object is,and yet it fits into the tomato can? Opera news is a hub of fake news, people sit in the room and concert stupid tales just to get paid by opera. I don't believe this crap undecided
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Macwinz(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Opemiposii:
KingMack:

Which kind development �

Chris do you understand what this one is saying undecided
Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by Opemiposii(f): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2021
puppie017:
New innovation
kikikikiki grin indeed

1 Like

Re: DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral by mytime24(f): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Op y u no put graphic na grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Waec Result; Help Needed Urgently! / Admission Into A Ghanian University. All You Need Is Your 5 Credits. / Adekunle Ajasin University 2013/2014 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.