Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral (93644 Views)

Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral / Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ / 2-Year-Old Baby Attacks A 9-Month-Old Baby At The Daycare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Pandalytics: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2022
A 9-year-old Saudi boy has become an internet sensation after a photo of him carrying three bags on his back, went viral on social media.

Mishaal Al Shahrani was seen carrying the bags of his sisters, Sarah and Noura along with his own bag while they were returning home from school. Their father, who was captivated by the scene, snapped a photo and shared it on the family WhatsApp group and then on social media.

Commenting on the photo, the governor, and the director of education of 'Khamis Mushayt'— a state in Saudi Arabia, praised the boy and gave him an award.

Meanwhile, a Saudi football club invited Mishaal Al Shahrani and his two sisters as a Chief Guest.

Indeed, family is everything.

211 Likes 25 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Pandalytics: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2022
“I always want to help my family, especially my sisters Sarah and Noura while returning from school,”

“The bags were not heavy, but I wanted to help them in the hot weather,” Mishaal said, adding that he only learnt about the photo taken by his father after it went viral on social media.

322 Likes 33 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by fman(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2022
But the girls no wear hijab..
For them holyland...
But for here hisbah go gym u!!
What do u think AishaDant,

802 Likes 65 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by advanceDNA: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
But for here............

U no see say these kids na soft life them dey live..... forceful Sharia law is for the poor

745 Likes 52 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by endsarrrs(f): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2022
undecided
Lower ladder Nigerian children even go as far as assisting their mother carry heavy items to the market /shop before carrying the bags to school

BTW
Apc government wish to never help Nigerians reduce the already heavy bags and baggages forcedthe Citizens to carry

Tinubu and his urchins will never succeed in destroying the remaining of Nigeria

167 Likes 19 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by AdamuKD: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Unlike these useless one's staying around me here. Instead of helping you carrying your bag, na your head dem go carry inside the bag after chopping it off. Stupid jihadist
I cover this my coconut head with the blood of Jesus

290 Likes 22 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by fman(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

U no see say these kods na aoft life them dey live..... forceful Sharia law is for the poor
Asin, better soft life ..

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by derecho(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Why are the girls not wearing hijab to school?
Are you sure this is Saudi?

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by fman(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2022
AdamuKD:
Unlike these useless one's staying around me here. Instead of helping you carrying your bag, na your head dem go carry inside the bag after chopping it off. Stupid jihadist
I swear

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by fman(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
If u ask me
Na who I go ask?
No be me talk am
E heavy for my mouth.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by airminem(f): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2022
Masha Allah

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Totilopussylick(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:

Maybe it is Kaduna state tongue

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Cypress042(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2022

Another day he might add more five heavy school bags to the already three.

Little kids and their lovely behaviours.
cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Reinamaria(f): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Cypress042:

Another day he might add more five heavy school bags to the already three.

Little kids and their lovely behaviours.
cheesy

This is funny, but could be true. cheesy
Children can be shameless. cry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by obiekunie01: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Pandalytics:
“I always want to help my family, especially my sisters Sarah and Noura while returning from school,”

“The bags were not heavy, but I wanted to help them in the hot weather,” Mishaal said, adding that he only learnt about the photo taken by his father after it went viral on social media.

ARE THERE CHRISTIANS IN SAUDI ARABIA?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by meobizy(f): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
I don’t see how it became newsworthy. Every country to their matter.

3 Likes

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Uyi168: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
But for here............
how many times person go tell u say, sharia and other do's and dont's for inside Bible and quoran na for poor people

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by MufasaLion: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
obiekunie01:

ARE THERE CHRISTIANS IN SAUDI ARABIA?

Muslims bear those names. They're Muslims.

And yes, there are Christians in Saudi.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by MufasaLion: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
But for here............

It's not a must in Saudi.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by fman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's not a must in Saudi.
But na must for here!!
Na who do us this thing?

134 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by HarlequinLekex: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Maybe it is Kaduna state tongue
Does those who gave them awards resemble those from kad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Gadafii: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Noticed how the small girls are not wearing hijab abi??

Make our aboki brothers and mumuric Dey observe. Since they now understand Islam more than the Arabians

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Totilopussylick(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Does those who gave them awards resemble those from kad

Like as if people don't travel.

They could come to Kaduna to give them the award tongue

5 Likes

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by HarlequinLekex: 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Besides na naija we dey na insecurity
Totilopussylick:

Like as if people don't travel.

They could come to Kaduna to give them the award tongue
Check those two pics very well and identify carefully the background and the kids hair colour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Christian above complaining about hijab this hijab that. Most you see the hair & upper body of the opposite gender? Must you?

Retards!!

18 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by MufasaLion: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:

But na must for here!!
Na who do us this thing?

Africans are Africa's problem.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Klass99(f): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2022

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kudos to him

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Natbrowny: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
fman:
For them holyland...
But for here............
Na poor people dey wear am here sef. Browse Buhari daughter n wife pix
The veils dey use are super beautiful and expensive. Same with dangote daughter.

Hijab fire. Hijab na fraud used to control the poor.

Scratch dat. Religion in general. Kumuyi wey get wedding rules and regulation, when him daughter wan wed. Omo see wedding gown. Dope and super dope.

Religion is a scam, a sham and a fraud. Used by the rich and powerful to control the poor and vulnerable. Its a disease

P. S. Kumuyi daughter in law's wedding. Dem don correct me for comments. My mistake

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
He will soon be radicalised by the same people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral by Natbrowny: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Benwallt:
He will soon be radicalised by the same people
Not if u r rich and powerful. The poor will listen to you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning / FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.