Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? (19420 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / DCSL Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by MiracleMe7: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
caandi:

I missed the date of the online interview too fromICPC and I emailed them to reschedule the test which there was an automatic reply as to that, but till date they’ve not sent me to the rescheduled date
Sorry for that, but have patient they will send it to you.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Biglogo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please I want to ask if they have actually reschedule for anyone that missed the online test or maybe they are planning to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Went For Police Screening But They Stole My Original Credentials / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address / Sabificate Vs Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.