Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y (1819 Views)

The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? / Are Real Christian Higher Than The Angels Of God. / How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
elated177:

I will continue with the above later.

Do you believe Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH Almighty?
Yes!
Revelation 1:1, Revelation 19:12 & John1:1, John 17:17 ,"the word" is a being different from YHVH Almighty, his Father.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Janosky:

Yes!
Revelation 1:1, Revelation 19:12 & John1:1, John 17:17 ,"the word" is a being different from YHVH Almighty, his Father.
This one is another breed of trinitarian that's always arguing with his fellow trinitarians.
He is still worried about Hebrews 1:5 as if God's word did not refer to angels as God's Sons! Job 38:7
Instead of asking for the meaning of what Paul said at Hebrews 1:5 he just want to fabricate another story on his own! cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Janosky:

Yes!

What do you mean by the bolded?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This one is another breed of trinitarian that's always arguing with his fellow trinitarians.
He is still worried about Hebrews 1:5 as if God's word did not refer to angels as God's Sons! Job 38:7
Instead of asking for the meaning of what Paul said at Hebrews 1:5 he just want to fabricate another story on his own! cheesy

Mtcheeew!
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Janosky!
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
elated177:

What do you mean by the bolded?
I will rephrase that statement "the word is a being different from YHVH Almighty his Father" ,as a question, for clarity.
In other words,
According to your Bible,@Revelation1:1 & John 1:1,in heaven is YHVH & "the word" (Yehoshua) the same person?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2021
elated177:
Janosky!

Shalom aleichem.
MaxinDHouse is NOT Janosky.
Pls, don't get it twisted. Ok?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Janosky:

Shalom aleichem.
MaxinDHouse is NOT Janosky.
Pls, don't get it twisted. Ok?

Did I say so?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Janosky:

I will rephrase that statement "the word is a being different from YHVH Almighty his Father" ,as a question, for clarity.
In other words,
According to your Bible,@Revelation1:1 & John 1:1,in heaven is YHVH & "the word" (Yehoshua) the same person?

This is actually a simple matter.

YHVH Almighty is our Father in heaven. He is the Creator of all things. By him all things were made.

Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH Almighty, his begotten Son. Through him all things were made.

The Father and his Son are one. The Father is God Almighty. The Son is God Almighty. Anyone who sees the Word, YHVH's Salvation, has seen the Owner of the Word, YHVH Almighty. There shouldn't be any confusion here.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
elated177:

This is actually a simple matter.

YHVH Almighty is our Father in heaven. He is the Creator of all things.
By him all things were made.

Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH Almighty, his begotten Son. Through him all things were made.
Yes.
elated177:

The Father and his Son are one. The Father is God Almighty. The Son is God Almighty. Anyone who sees the Word, YHVH's Salvation, has seen the Owner of the Word, YHVH Almighty. There shouldn't be any confusion here.
Two questions I have for you:
Psalms 83:18, "You alone art the Most High," emphasis on [b]"you alone".

According to your Bible,how many Most High/ Almighty God?

Is the word a speech or a person?
[/b]
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Janosky:

Two questions I have for you:
Psalms 83:18, "You alone art the Most High," emphasis on "you alone".
According to your Bible,how many Most High/ Almighty God?

Psalms 83: 18 Let them know that you, whose name is YHVH— that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

There is only one Most High --- the Creator of heaven and earth.

There is only one God Almighty - the Creator of heaven and earth.

The Creator of heaven and earth alone is the Most High. He alone is God Almighty. He has his Word, his only begotten Son. He is one with his Word. Anyone who sees him, has seen his Word.

Anyone who sees his Word has seen him.

His Word is the Most High.

His Word is God Almighty.

Consider Deut 6:4 below:

4 Hear, O Israel: YHVH our God, YHVH is one.

Is the Word covered/represented as well here?

Again, consider this:

John 14: 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Janosky:

Is the word a speech or a person?
[/b]

Consider the following Scripture below:

Deut 6: 5 Love YHVH your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

Deut 11: 18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates, 21 so that your days and the days of your children may be many in the land YHVH swore to give your ancestors, as many as the days that the heavens are above the earth.

Deut 32: 46 he said to them, “Take to heart all the words I have solemnly declared to you this day, so that you may command your children to obey carefully all the words of this law. 47 They are not just idle words for you—they are your life. By them you will live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to possess.”

Luke 2: 30 For my eyes have seen your salvation, 31 which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: 32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.”

John 6: 53 Yahushua said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

John 14: 6 Yahushua answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I leave you to decipher the answer to your question yourself.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
elated177:

Psalms 83: 18 Let them know that you, whose name is YHVH— that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

There is only one Most High --- the Creator of heaven and earth.

There is only one God Almighty - the Creator of heaven and earth.

The Creator of heaven and earth alone is the Most High. He alone is God Almighty. He has his Word, his only begotten Son. He is one with his Word. Anyone who sees him, has seen his Word.

Anyone who sees his Word has seen him.

His Word is the Most High.

His Word is God Almighty.

Please look carefully at your post, #1 & #2.
One Almighty God is the Father.
The other Almighty God is His son.
You mean 2 individuals are Almighty Gods.
My question:

1 Corinthians 3:6-8, Paul and Apollos are one.
Matthew 19:5-6, man and wife are one.
1 Corinthians 6:16, fornicators are one.
John 17:22 the disciples are one just as Jesus & his Father are.

2nd question:
Do the Greek words [b]"are one"
meaning the same @ John 10:30, John 17:22,Matt19:5-6, 1 Corinthians 6:16 & 1 Corinthians 3:6-8?[/b]

elated177:

Consider Deut 6:4 below:

4 Hear, O Israel: YHVH our God, YHVH is one.

Is the Word covered/represented as well here?
No!
The Word, Jesus is NOT spoken of @Deut 6:4.
My 3rd question:
Deuteronomy 6:4 & Mark 12:29, is Jesus the God of Israel?
@ John 20:17, did Jesus agree with Mark 12:29 & Deuteronomy 6:4?

elated177:

Again, consider this:

John 14: 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
4th question:
According to your claim on John 14:7.
@John 13:20, did Jesus agree with it?
You are telling this forum that the one received at John 13:20 is God too.
John 20:21, that one was sent as Jesus was sent grin

5th question:
John 14:7,28, according to Jesus Christ,do you agree with Jesus that you are NOT seeing 2 equals?
Both he & Father,2 persons can't be Almighty.

6th question:
@ Revelations 3:5,21, do you agree with Jesus that there are no 2 equals in the spirit realm you should call "Almighty God"?

elated177:

Consider the following Scripture below:

Deut 6: 5 Love YHVH your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

Deut 11: 18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates, 21 so that your days and the days of your children may be many in the land YHVH swore to give your ancestors, as many as the days that the heavens are above the earth.

Deut 32: 46 he said to them, “Take to heart all the words I have solemnly declared to you this day, so that you may command your children to obey carefully all the words of this law. 47 They are not just idle words for you—they are your life. By them you will live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to possess.”

Luke 2: 30 For my eyes have seen your salvation, 31 which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: 32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.”

John 6: 53 Yahushua said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

John 14: 6 Yahushua answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I leave you to decipher the answer to your question yourself.

John 17:17"your (Yahweh's) word (holy Scriptures-Deut 11:18, Deut 32:46,Luk2:30-32, John 6:53-56 & John 14:6) is truth."

Revelations 19:13 & John 1:1, "the Word" is a spirit person.

"The word", Jesus Christ is different from "your word (Yahweh's) holy Scriptures, written to benefit us, Romans 15:4.

Shalom aleichem.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Janosky:

Please look carefully at your post, #1 & #2.
One Almighty God is the Father.
The other Almighty God is His son.
You mean 2 individuals are Almighty Gods.
My question:

So this is why your group concluded that he is/was an angel.
There is one God Almighty. He has his Word. His Word is part of him and he is part of his Word. The Father and his Son are one. The Word of God Almighty is God Almighty. He cannot be anything else. If you cannot comprehend this, it is not my fault.

Janosky:

1 Corinthians 3:6-8, Paul and Apollos are one.
Matthew 19:5-6, man and wife are one.
1 Corinthians 6:16, fornicators are one.
John 17:22 the disciples are one just as Jesus & his Father are.

2nd question:
Do the Greek words [b]"are one"
meaning the same @ John 10:30, John 17:22,Matt19:5-6, 1 Corinthians 6:16 & 1 Corinthians 3:6-8?[/b]

No!
The Word, Jesus is NOT spoken of @Deut 6:4.
My 3rd question:
Deuteronomy 6:4 & Mark 12:29, is Jesus the God of Israel?
@ John 20:17, did Jesus agree with Mark 12:29 & Deuteronomy 6:4?

Mark 12: 29 “This is the most important,” Yahushua answered: Listen, Israel! YHVH our God, YHVH is One. 30 Love YHVH your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. 31 “The second is: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other command greater than these.”

Luke 18: 18 A ruler asked Him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
19 “Why do you call Me good?” Yahushua asked him. “No one is good but One—God. 20 You know the commandments: Do not commit adultery; do not murder; do not steal; do not bear false witness; honor your father and mother.” 21 “I have kept all these from my youth,” he said. 22 When Yahushua heard this, He told him, “You still lack one thing: Sell all that you have and distribute it to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”

John 6:53 So Yahushua said to them, “I assure you: Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you do not have life in yourselves. 54 Anyone who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day, 55 because My flesh is real food and My blood is real drink. 56 The one who eats My flesh and drinks My blood lives in Me, and I in him.

John 5: 39 You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

The Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty constitute life and obedience to them is the only way to Eternal Life in his Kingdom. Yahushua the Messiah, his begotten Son, is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments.

John 14: 6 Yahushua answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Janosky:

4th question:
According to your claim on John 14:7.
@John 13:20, did Jesus agree with it?
You are telling this forum that the one received at John 13:20 is God too.
John 20:21, that one was sent as Jesus was sent grin

5th question:
John 14:7,28, according to Jesus Christ,do you agree with Jesus that you are NOT seeing 2 equals?
Both he & Father,2 persons can't be Almighty.

6th question:
@ Revelations 3:5,21, do you agree with Jesus that there are no 2 equals in the spirit realm you should call "Almighty God"?

John 17:17"your (Yahweh's) word (holy Scriptures-Deut 11:18, Deut 32:46,Luk2:30-32, John 6:53-56 & John 14:6) is truth."

Revelations 19:13 & John 1:1, "the Word" is a spirit person.

"The word", Jesus Christ is different from "your word (Yahweh's) holy Scriptures, written to benefit us, Romans 15:4.

Shalom aleichem.

Deut 32: 46 he said to them, “Take to heart all the words I have solemnly declared to you this day, so that you may command your children to obey carefully all the words of this law. 47 They are not just idle words for you— THEY ARE YOUR LIFE. By them you will live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to possess.”

John 6: 33 For the BREAD of YHVH is the bread that comes down from heaven and GIVES LIFE to the world.” 34 “Sir,” they said, “always give us this BREAD.” 35 YAHUSHUA declared, “I AM the BREAD of LIFE. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

The answer is clear.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
elated177:

So this is why your group concluded that he is/was an angel.
There is one God Almighty. He has his Word. His Word is part of him and he is part of his Word. The Father and his Son are one. The Word of God Almighty is God Almighty. He cannot be anything else. If you cannot comprehend this, it is not my fault.

Revelation 19:13 & John 1:1 "the Word," Jesus,a spirit in heaven.

John 17:17 ".... Your word (that is,his Father's word,the entire holy scriptures) is truth, Romans 15:4.

"His" is NOT in John 1:1 & Revelation19:13 .

[b]Revelation 3:12, Jesus in heaven worships his God.
Jesus says himself is NOT Almighty God, John 20:17, John 14:28.

Please study the holy scriptures and DON'T ADD your own, biko.
Shalom.

[/b]
elated177:

Mark 12: 29 “This is the most important,” Yahushua answered: Listen, Israel! YHVH our God, YHVH is One. 30 Love YHVH your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. 31 “The second is: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other command greater than these.”

Luke 18: 18 A ruler asked Him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
19 “Why do you call Me good?” Yahushua asked him. “No one is good but One—God. 20 You know the commandments: Do not commit adultery; do not murder; do not steal; do not bear false witness; honor your father and mother.” 21 “I have kept all these from my youth,” he said. 22 When Yahushua heard this, He told him, “You still lack one thing: Sell all that you have and distribute it to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”

John 6:53 So Yahushua said to them, “I assure you: Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you do not have life in yourselves. 54 Anyone who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day, 55 because My flesh is real food and My blood is real drink. 56 The one who eats My flesh and drinks My blood lives in Me, and I in him.

John 5: 39 You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

The Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty constitute life and obedience to them is the only way to Eternal Life in his Kingdom. Yahushua the Messiah, his begotten Son, is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments.

John 14: 6 Yahushua answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Deut 32: 46 he said to them, “Take to heart all the words I have solemnly declared to you this day, so that you may command your children to obey carefully all the words of this law. 47 They are not just idle words for you— THEY ARE YOUR LIFE. By them you will live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to possess.”

John 6: 33 For the BREAD of YHVH is the bread that comes down from heaven and GIVES LIFE to the world.” 34 “Sir,” they said, “always give us this BREAD.” 35 YAHUSHUA declared, “I AM the BREAD of LIFE. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

The answer is clear.

You can see that Deuteronomy 32:46 and Yehoshua 1:8 references the same thing.

My 2 questions:
Did YHVH give YAHUSHUA to the Israelites @ Deuteronomy 32:46?

Is YAHUSHUA "All the words" YHVH gave to the Israelites?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 12:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Janosky:

Revelation 19:13 & John 1:1 "the Word," Jesus,a spirit in heaven.

John 17:17 ".... Your word (that is,his Father's word,the entire holy scriptures) is truth, Romans 15:4.

"His" is NOT in John 1:1 & Revelation19:13 .

[b]Revelation 3:12, Jesus in heaven worships his God.
Jesus says himself is NOT Almighty God, John 20:17, John 14:28.

Please study the holy scriptures and DON'T ADD your own, biko.
Shalom.

[/b]

Where did I add to the Scripture?

Where did Yahushua the Messiah say that he is not God Almighty? Answer this question clearly from the Scriptures. You need to start putting down the Scriptures here.

If you still can't get it, then you can keep what your group has taught you and I will keep what the Spirit of Truth has taught me. There is no compulsion.

Janosky:

You can see that Deuteronomy 32:46 and Yehoshua 1:8 references the same thing.

My 2 questions:
Did YHVH give YAHUSHUA to the Israelites @ Deuteronomy 32:46?

Is YAHUSHUA "All the words" YHVH gave to the Israelites?

What did YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of heaven and earth, command the Israelites to do in Deut 32:46?

What does Yahushua 1:8 say?
What was expected of Yahushua in Yahushua 1:8? What did YHVH Almighty command him to do?
Your no. 2 question is hilarious.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yahushua the Messiah, the only way, the truth and the life. He is the only way to the Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, the one and only true God.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 12:39am On Nov 14, 2021
elated177:

Where did I add to the Scripture?
elated 177, bring the proof you saw "His word" @John1:1 or Revelation19:13.
The holy scriptures said "The word" @John1:1 @ Revelation19:13.
elated177:

Where did Yahushua the Messiah say that he is not God Almighty? Answer this question clearly from the Scriptures. You need to start putting down the Scriptures here.

If you still can't get it, then you can keep what your group has taught you and I will keep what the Spirit of Truth has taught me. There is no compulsion.
@Revelation 3:12,Jesus in heaven calls another being "my God."
Who is "my God" in verse 12?

Jesus is NOT Almighty God, John 20:17, John 14:28. John 20:17 is NOT rocket science.

elated177:

What did YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of heaven and earth, command the Israelites to do in Deut 32:46?

What does Yahushua 1:8 say?
What was expected of Yahushua in Yahushua 1:8? What did YHVH Almighty command him to do?
Your no. 2 question is hilarious.

Your claim:
elated177:
"There is one God Almighty. He has his Word. His Word is part of him and he is part of his Word. The Father and his Son are one. The Word of God Almighty is God Almighty"

Your claim is: YAHUSHUA the word is God Almighty

Is YAHUSHUA/God Almighty " All the words" @ Yahushua1:8?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Janosky:

elated 177, bring the proof you saw "His word" @John1:1 or Revelation19:13.
The holy scriptures said "The word" @John1:1 @ Revelation19:13.

@Revelation 3:12,Jesus in heaven calls another being "my God."
Who is "my God" in verse 12?

Jesus is NOT Almighty God, John 20:17, John 14:28. John 20:17 is NOT rocket science.

Your claim:
elated177:
"There is one God Almighty. He has his Word. His Word is part of him and he is part of his Word. The Father and his Son are one. The Word of God Almighty is God Almighty"

Your claim is: YAHUSHUA the word is God Almighty

Is YAHUSHUA/God Almighty " All the words" @ Yahushua1:8?

This unending discourse is fruitless. You are never going to agree or accept. I am never going to agree or accept the views of your group on this issue. So, I will maintain my path and tenaciously hold on to what the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, the one and only true God, has taught me. Be free to hold on to the views of your group.

You may be right, janosky. Jesus is not God Almighty. Yahushua the Messiah is God Almighty. Rocket science is a walk in the park where comprehending the mysteries of the Kingdom of YHVH Almighty is. The Wisdom of YHVH Almighty is required.

You have not been paying attention, janosky. Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
haekymbahdx:
Also explain how isreal became son of God and what is special if God call Jesus is son
Exodus 4
22 And you shall say to Pharaoh, Thus says the Lord, Israel is My son, even My firstborn.
First of all, let's tackle your confusion first. That statement in Exodus 4 that you pulled out of context was in fact metaphorical description of the people of Israel by God.
21 While Moses was traveling back to Egypt, the Lord spoke to him, “When you talk to Pharaoh remember to show him all the miracles that I have given you the power to do. But I will cause Pharaoh to be very stubborn. He will not let the people go.
22 Then you should say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the Lord says: Israel is my firstborn son.
23 And I am telling you to let my son go and worship me. If you refuse to let Israel go, then I will kill your firstborn son.’ - Exodus 4 vs 21 - 23
A firstborn son typically refers to one individual in a family but in this case, the term is used in reference to a whole nation of people, a first indication that it is meant to be figuratively processed. In that passage, anyone able to see could tell that God described the people of Israel as having the same importance that a firstborn son would have to the likes of Pharaoh whose firstborn son He, God, threatened. undecided
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by Janosky: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
elated177:

This unending discourse is fruitless. You are never going to agree or accept. I am never going to agree or accept the views of your group on this issue. So, I will maintain my path and tenaciously hold on to what the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, the one and only true God, has taught me. Be free to hold on to the views of your group.

You may be right, janosky. Jesus is not God Almighty. Yahushua the Messiah is God Almighty. Rocket science is a walk in the park where comprehending the mysteries of the Kingdom of YHVH Almighty is. The Wisdom of YHVH Almighty is required.

You have not been paying attention, janosky. Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

@ Revelation 3:12 (in spiritual realm) & John 20:17 in physical realm), Do the statement of Jesus Christ your "almighty God" touch your heart?

Why do you a so called believer in Christ have issues with Revelation 3:12?

In heaven and earth, Jesus Christ confirmed himself is a Worshipper of God.
This is the Bible truth your pride won't allow you to accept.
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by elated177: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Janosky, after almost two years? What brought you back to this thread?
Re: To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y by MightySparrow: 3:32am On Oct 04, 2023
haekymbahdx:
Well you are right it would even be more nice if I win souls for Allah so they can be saved.. Lolz

Moreover, the main reason why I am here is I noticed there are lot of christians and atheist on nairaland christian thread but there are just few Muslims. Most Muslims are actually not interested in debating the christian yet I noticed some christians were saying some bad and ridiculous things about my religion on nairaland. Which was what made me even research more about Islam and Christianity because I am wasn't well grounded in Islam from the start and in the process I have had divine encounters as well. The more I make my research the more I am falling In love with Islam and Allah. So I quote anyone that say anything bad about Islam and since I have been here I think for me I have done great against them the christians. Someone just had to take up the challenge because some christians here have one mission tarnish image of Islam and mostly they tell lies in the process.

Infact I am not trying to understand only the Quran better but also the bible. To confirm if what christians are saying was true about what was taught in the bible. When I read bible I don't see anything trinity i still wonder till date how christians derived trinity... The more I debate with christians the more I know more about the Bible so far none had been able to make me see trinity in the Bible maybe it is because I was born a Muslim but some christians don't believe it either. I am quoting the bible because I have debated with lot of christians and I have grown to learn in the process...

Islam itself is ridiculous grin
From your books ( Quran, tasfir, Hadiths....), we discover that Islam is ridiculous.
For instance, how does mutt'ah or sucking of breasts by adult's breast advance Islam. What relevance to Allah and his message?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends And Family Sunday At Hicc / Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues / Two Kinds Of Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.