Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,498 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues (1809 Views)

If God Is Only Good, How Can You Explain These Five Verses? / Can Someone Explain These Verses? / Can Tithing Teachers Help Us Explain These Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Atheist on Nairaland,pls help me reason these matters since you believe in Evolution, and since you believe science and logic can explain everything. 1.how did the following animals evolve,from where and what time line a.Dog b.ant C.all kinds of Birds D.Whales and shark,we can include all animals and plants actually
2.What are human beings likely to evolve into 3.when are we expected to see ds changes 4.Can evolution explain the several kinds of languages we have in the world.5If humans are from Apes,why do we still have some apes(ok,natural selection didn't make them evolve,pls give a better explanation here)
More questions later. Please expplain these with evolution,science and logic.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by frank317: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Atheists don't have answer to all that, neither does religion.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by plaetton: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
You don't need an atheist to explain all these to you.
I think you need to go back to school, starting with JSS 1.

7 Likes

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
plaetton: You don't need an atheist to explain all these to you.
I think you need to ho back to school, starting with JSS 1.
just explain and if you can't just pretend as if u never saw the questions

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
frank3.16:
Atheists don't have answer to all that, neither does religion.
I thought atheist have answers to everything,since they are so smart and intelligent

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by penzino(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Lordlexyy: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hahahaha. Athiests are sore losers. Delusion at best. If you are expecting any explaination, you are on a long thing. I take great pleasure engaging them in their foolishness. So pathetic is their situation. Thank God for Christ.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Areaboy2(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
olumide5050: Atheist on Nairaland,pls help me reason these matters since you believe in Evolution, and since you believe science and logic can explain everything.
1.how did the following animals evolve,from where and what time line
a.Dog
b.ant
C.all kinds of Birds
D.Whales and shark,we can include all animals and plants actually

2.What are human beings likely to evolve into

3.when are we expected to see these changes

4.Can evolution explain the several kinds of languages we have in the world.

5.If humans are from Apes,why do we still have some apes(ok,natural selection didn't make them evolve,pls give a better explanation here)
More questions later.

Please explain these with evolution,science and logic.

How do you survive around here?, being this ignorant? undecided

you are a big shame to science and even religion. I even wonder how you can use the internet undecided.

My friend, go back to school..

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Area_boy:

How do you survive around here?, being this ignorant? undecided

you are a big shame to science and even religion. I even wonder how you can use the internet undecided.

My friend, go back to school..
thank you for your comment,like I wrote earlier,if you don't have answers,just jump over,no need for insult,common be a gentle man.I refuse to exchange abuses with you.Thank you once again

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Areaboy2(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVy5aO2DHmI#t=171

he'll explain it better than i care to type

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
Area_boy:

I will like to see you try

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Areaboy2(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
olumide5050: I will like to see you try

mate.. good night.. you've just made yourself into my troll book

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Area_boy:

the same old story of Charles Darwin Evolution and Natural selection.The video didn't even scratch the questions.Even the narrator agrees he can't answer all questions....try again pls
Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Area_boy:

mate.. good night.. you've just made yourself into my troll book
okay you have a troll book,good for you.in what ways are you different from religious extremist: abuses upon abuses,u can as well get your own bomb and AK47
Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by destino24(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
That's all they do. Dumb atheists. They attack and insult your personality while trying to evade the question. Is it that difficult to admit? Science just can't explain everything

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 06, 2013
see question? smh! a primary 1 student deserves a slap if he or she asks these kind of questions
op how old r u again?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2013
destino24: That's all they do. Dumb atheists. They attack and insult your personality while trying to evade the question. Is it that difficult to admit? Science just can't explain everything
so u expect atheists to become an online kindergarten teacher, explaining things an elementary student suppose to know right?

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by onetrack(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2013
olumide5050: Atheist on Nairaland,pls help me reason these matters since you believe in Evolution, and since you believe science and logic can explain everything. 1.how did the following animals evolve,from where and what time line a.Dog b.ant C.all kinds of Birds D.Whales and shark,we can include all animals and plants actually
2.What are human beings likely to evolve into 3.when are we expected to see ds changes 4.Can evolution explain the several kinds of languages we have in the world.5If humans are from Apes,why do we still have some apes(ok,natural selection didn't make them evolve,pls give a better explanation here)
More questions later. Please expplain these with evolution,science and logic.

1. Do some internet research. You'll find answers to your questions.
2. No one can say what humans are 'likely' to evolve into. Natural selection and genetic drift are not always so obvious.
3. We don't know.
4. Evolution and the development of languages have nothing to do with each other. Different languages are simply a product of groups of people being separated from one another.
5. If Christianity came from Judaism, why are there still Jews?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by MrTroll(m): 1:10am On Oct 06, 2013
Anytime i see that number 5 question, it tells me all i need to know about the OP. . .

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by MrTroll(m): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2013
Lordlexyy: Hahahaha. Athiests are sore losers. Delusion at best. If you are expecting any explaination, you are on a long thing. I take great pleasure engaging them in their foolishness. So pathetic is their situation. Thank God for Christ.
What an inspiring post!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Lordlexyy: 1:21am On Oct 06, 2013
Humans evolve from apes. Hahahaha, chai. Evolution brought about the different languages and tongues we speak. What sickness! Madness at its peak. Seriously, the demons that invested you guys must be the dumbiest among all demons. Kai, God punish devil. ##.......Olumide, who knows, one day we might just develop wings and start flying like birds........
Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Lordlexyy: 1:28am On Oct 06, 2013
Mr Troll: What an inspiring post!!!
You sound like you got a better response to the op's questions. Quit acting smart and get serious. Mr troll, when will i evolve into a big bird, i want to be the next super man........can't stop laughing........naija super man.
Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Lordlexyy: 1:32am On Oct 06, 2013
Mr Troll: Anytime i see that number 5 question, it tells me all i need to know about the OP. . .
Desperate attempt to evade the questions. Stick to it and provide some valid points that is if you can. 'The smart one'
Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 06, 2013
onetrack:

1. Do some internet research. You'll find answers to your questions.
2. No one can say what humans are 'likely' to evolve into. Natural selection and genetic drift are not always so obvious.
3. We don't know.
4. Evolution and the development of languages have nothing to do with each other. Different languages are simply a product of groups of people being separated from one another.
5. If Christianity came from Judaism, why are there still Jews?
Christianity is not from judaism,the law of moses was the birth of judaism,Christianity on the other hand started after the coming,death and resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Let's for a moment assume that Christianity is from judaism,that suggest to us that some people decided to break away to form another movement. Do u therefore mean that humans that evolve from Apes decided to do so and not by natural selection again?Or some Apes gathered and had meeting to evolve while the others decided to remain Apes or perhaps forgot to attend the meeting?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by destino24(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=9jadeltan Whyu expect atheists to become an online kindergarten teacher, explaining things an elementary student suppose to know right?

[/quote]

do me a favor, would you?
Don't ever quote me if you can't read meaning into my comment.

Elementary students are supposed to know it, right?
Why don't you humor the OP, or better yet, keep silent, press "back" and move on to other threads. Why must you insult the OP.
Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2013
destino24: do me a favor, would you?
Don't ever quote me if you can't read meaning into my comment.

Elementary students are supposed to know it, right?
Why don't you humor the OP, or better yet, keep silent, press "back" and move on to other threads. Why must you insult the OP.
if u have high blood pressure please don't come online, u will just kill yourself.
op was trolling by asking irrelevant stup.id questions, and u expect revelant answers. if u have answers why not provide it to the posters questions and get d hell out instead of trolling with the op, trying to jab atheists. oh may be u r a troll too.
anyway, keep trolling for god my good man, he needs it.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2013
The funniest thing is, the answer to all the op's questions are in The Bible!!! (If you read well and between the lines)
Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by MrTroll(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2013
Lordlexyy: Desperate attempt to evade the questions. Stick to it and provide some valid points that is if you can. 'The smart one'
You do err sire. I'm not The Smart one. Did i ever say that?

As for the OP. . .ah! Never mind. I'm not smart enough, i better desperately avoid answering it. You see, Yahweh did it all. Don't mind those atheist who propounded the Theory of Evolution, they are just rebelling against God you see. . . How can they not see that languages originated from the Tower of Babel as the bible said or that Man was created from dust and Apes just appeared when God just decreed it? Na wa for this atheists sef and their Theory. This their theory wey no get any shred of evidence, mcheew!!!

6 Likes

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by peterphd(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2013
@Op
If humans were made from dust, why do we still have dust on earth? Don't ever say the human species isn't related to chimps because you'd be telling the world that you failed even your failed educational system.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2013
Mr Troll: You do err sire. I'm not The Smart one. Did i ever say that?

As for the OP. . .ah! Never mind. I'm not smart enough, i better desperately avoid answering it. You see, Yahweh did it all. Don't mind those atheist who propounded the Theory of Evolution, they are just rebelling against God you see. . . How can they not see that languages originated from the Tower of Babel as the bible said or that Man was created from dust and Apes just appeared when God just decreed it? Na wa for this atheists sef and their Theory. This their theory wey no get any shred of evidence, mcheew!!!

wink I see what you did there...mr Troll
Re: Atheist Pls Help Explain These Issues by onetrack(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2013
olumide5050: Christianity is not from judaism,the law of moses was the birth of judaism,Christianity on the other hand started after the coming,death and resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Let's for a moment assume that Christianity is from judaism,that suggest to us that some people decided to break away to form another movement. Do u therefore mean that humans that evolve from Apes decided to do so and not by natural selection again?Or some Apes gathered and had meeting to evolve while the others decided to remain Apes or perhaps forgot to attend the meeting?

I was being a bit flippant in my response. The true answer is that humans and apes have a common ancestor. Modern apes are our cousins, not our grandparents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Importance Of Muhammad And The Concept Of Jihad / Does Anyone Care About The Ramifications Of The Truth That "Rape Is Not A Sin?" / Ay – The God of Urhobos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.