Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu (84824 Views)

Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction / Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by RichAbujaGuy: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Forget all these boring tinz.. s/o to Nikki Samonas for her great acting scene. grin

thefamousnaija

Jim Iyke And Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Hot Scene In #Throwback Movie #MyFirstWife. The movie was controversial that year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0rvwclHVdb/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

1 Like

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Kenmatt(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Jim iyke my niggarrrr ....beat the hell out of that moda fuckkking uche

Jim iyke is a real niggarr, tough, hard, gangsta and real
Jim iyke, hanks anuku and Jerry amilo were the only real niggarrrrs then in nollywood
They were hard, gangsta, tough and real
The rest were pussy asss niggarrrs always crying for love especially nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye.
Bunch of pussy asss niggarrrs....

So you don't know it was just roles they were playing?

Every time you would be shouting "Niggar" as if you know what you're typing.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by abbeynism(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
We hate to read and just love 5o comment even when we are not making sense. CHAI.

1 Like

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Danjikanbauchi: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
viviangist:
Shared With Caption ...

Like Nothing Happen ....

Omo h , This Guy Called Jim Iyke ... I No Just Understand ....

And Here Is Where Nigeria Don't Get The Gist

The Name of His New Movie is BAD COMMENT ....... and That Video is not real .... Scripted Between Him and Uche Maduagwu .....

The View is ....... What Uche Maduagwu .... Got after making the BAD COMMENT ONLINE ....... Now you understand ... Go and watch the Movie ....

Am Vivian Gist You Know ...... One of the eldest in Blogging Industry ..... am coming back with what you don't know is happening !!!

Better Days ahead.

Written By: Vivian Gist

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CS967hNsZX_/
Vivian welcome back.
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by SonofGod231: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mandela27:
Commot body Jim Iyke dey gym o
He might have won many fights,you never can tell...Abi you know if na one blackbelter or sensei dey talk so.
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Habib101: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Jim iyke, hanks anuku and Jerry amilo were the only real niggarrrrs then in nollywood
The rest were pussy asss niggarrrs always crying for love especially nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye.
By the way I like Mike's movies anyway
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Habib101: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Forget all these boring tinz.. s/o to Nikki Samonas for her great acting scene. grin

thefamousnaija

Jim Iyke And Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas Hot Scene In #Throwback Movie #MyFirstWife. The movie was controversial that year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0rvwclHVdb/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again
WHAT RUBBISH sad
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Habib101: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
I don't get all this gisting op u know mention how d whole fight happen, all I see na advert.
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by RichAbujaGuy: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2021
Habib101:

WHAT RUBBISH sad

Bro, we respectfully have a difference of opinion. I enjoyed watching her intense on screen heat and spontaneity. She let Jimmy Boy hit all the spots in dat toto ... but it was only fake acting. cheesy
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 25, 2021
SportsHD:
Nadia buhari toto hear am that year.
By the way, I watched the trailer, I'm definitely seeing that movie the day it comes out.

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by deji17: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Nnamdi beats Uche. Where is the problem?
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by jubrilELsudan: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Mandela27:
Commot body Jim Iyke dey gym o

JIM MY ANUS
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Can someone here pls be of help to me ? pls
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Dynamite02: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2021
Nigerians lack comprehension,even after all the explanations, they're still confused...if I lie ,check comments na!!!
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by romarios: 1:01am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by onuman: 1:30am On Aug 25, 2021
viviangist:
Shared With Caption ...

Like Nothing Happen ....

The Name of His New Movie is BAD COMMENT ....... and That Video is not real .... Scripted Between Him and Uche Maduagwu .....

The View is ....... What Uche Maduagwu .... Got after making the BAD COMMENT ONLINE ....... Now you understand ... Go and watch the Movie ....

Am Vivian Gist You Know ...... One of the eldest in Blogging Industry ..... am coming back with what you don't know is happening !!!

Better Days ahead.

Jim Iyke, the man women love to hate.
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by w25d15w: 3:37am On Aug 25, 2021
As we all know, Wang Wengeng brutally punished the "Mang Liuzzi" with violent means in September last year. He is unforgivable by the law and social justice, which will bring him the condemnation of motility and punishment of the law. But for Guo Wengui, Wang Wengeng was"holding the gun to support Guo." In addition, he invested G Group more than 200 thousand dollars. Frankly speaking, he was dead set on following Guo. What's more, Guo Wengui promised he would pledge for Wang Wengeng and provide lawyers and litigation expenses, no matter how much it costs.But Guo Wengui ate his words from the beginning. Not only did he not gave Wang Wengeng any help, but he took Wang's investment money for himself. Therefore, it is natural and reasonable that Wang Wengeng left Guo angrily after seeing him through. And It is Cheater Guo's responsibility. Guo should have stepped back and avoided confronting Wang with pressing movement. Let alone the claim"punch Wang to be unconscious." He didn't make sense and still wanted to blame others. Such a ruffian can only make Wang Wengeng take desperate measures.Recently, Wang Wengeng has indicated that he is willing to provide evidence to support the lawsuit against Guo Wengui. In short, wang Wengeng is not unkind, but Guo Wengui is too unjust. Moreover, Wang was one of the leaders of the "Punish the enemies by law" movement. His awareness and rebellion are bound to be a great shock to the Ant Gang. Thus it can be seen that Guo Wengui burned the bridge that he must cross.

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Enyimbamercedes: 5:02am On Aug 25, 2021
Jim Iyke did the right thing…

Unfortunately we couldn’t see the full beating cos he kicked Uche out of the video.
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by zolajpower: 5:10am On Aug 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

What about the only igwe with 2pac of Nollywood, is he also a pussy ass niggar?

1 Like

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Agbebakun22: 5:16am On Aug 25, 2021
That means na God save our Nairaland superstar Dbull na beating u for collect for din dishing out insult to jim iyke
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by OwenJesse27(m): 5:32am On Aug 25, 2021
This maybe stage by Jim Ike to sell is new movie
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Jim, the no nonsense guy

1 Like

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Teeklef(m): 5:49am On Aug 25, 2021
E get one guy for this forum(our darling daddy), if nairalanders catch am for real life, i don't know what's gonna happen.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Facidio: 6:44am On Aug 25, 2021
blizard44:
Sé na Uche the people behind those comments hate abi na LBTQs?

Why Una dey glorify violence?

Both or are you one of them make we come block you mend you too
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Bossman25(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2021
Idiot!
It's only a movie...Lol....
If you see them for Mama Basira shop u go understand better.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by BCISLTD: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2021
viviangist:
Shared With Caption ...

Like Nothing Happen ....

Better Days ahead.

Bloggers and lies...and you will go to church and pray to God with your lying soil.

1000% real fight...I was at Nevada when it happened.
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by DavidEsq(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Rita Dominic really suffered for this guy hand.

I used to think the beating thing was just for Nollywood.

By the way, that Uche was talking so feminine and uppercut-worthy. I didn't like it as that kick didn't hit his soul. BTW fam, I'm available to write your assignments, thesis and dissertations.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
Rita Dominic really suffered for this guy hand.

I used to think the beating thing was just for Nollywood.

By the way, that Uche was talking so feminine and uppercut-worthy. I didn't like it as that kick didn't hit his soul. BTW fam, I'm available to write your assignments, thesis and dissertations.

grin grin grin
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2021
Massiveglory:
Jim so after telling us how good Innoson Vehicles are, na Toyota Land Cruiser you carry.
Issokay...

The last time I was in his office in Abuja here, he came in Benz CLS 550. That guy got some taste
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by XYZo: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2021
abbeynism:
We hate to read and just love 5o comment even when we are not making sense. CHAI.

Bro e weak me . After reading 2 full pages of comments and everyone still did not get any message that it was fake and a stunt pulled for his movie .

They all still trending the line of good for beating him well . And to even think 300 people liked that Salowir's comment who always shouts niggar .

Like I didn't know we are this lazy in Nigeria . Wow , e shock me o shocked
Re: Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu by haslaw(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Jim Iyk short man devil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry / Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.