Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees (23511 Views)

Woman Mortified After Discovering 10 Creepy Hidden Cameras At Her Airbnb / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / 2 UK Police Officers Caught Kissing In Patrol Car For 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Futurecrown:
May God forgive you..
I've not sin
if you're a Muslim
repent now

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by humilitypays(m): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2021
angry angry

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Futurecrown:
May God forgive you..
Na you need God forgiveness

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by BigDawsNet: 6:08am On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:
I hope Airbnb will do same to Nigerians when BokoHaram/Bandits/UGM/Fulani finally take over Nigeria....

Because I for like make my accomodations deh for DC..... cool

Better only Muslim countries will be taking Nigerian refugee
So start preparing to resettle in Qatar,UAE or Singapore
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2021
By the time they will start jihad in UK and America their eyes go clear.. if nah Africa they will leave them to sort themselves out
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by PotatoSalad(m): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:
I hope Airbnb will do same to Nigerians when BokoHaram/Bandits/UGM/Fulani finally take over Nigeria....

Impossicant.
Nigeria is too secular for that to happen. Forget sha, na just gra gra. The day boko haram decides to leave North, na then you go know say Nigerians done had enough.

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Caseless: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2021
I see some of these stuff now as attention-seeking. When USA was going to invade Afghanistan, you people should have spoken up. The world should not wait until it goes bad before it acts. America is responsible for this tragedy.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by onilanre(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2021
1pedes0:
Single 2.5 [ODD]+ Available;
Stake #50,000 And win #125,000
Stake #100,000 And win #250,000 etc
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;

WHATS-AP;

0 9 1 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0

Werey
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by humilitypays(m): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
By the time they will start jihad in UK and America their eyes go clear.. if nah Africa they will leave them to sort themselves out
Not entirely true.

US did same for Liberia. And even Sudan.

The Church of Christ makes provision for people in need, that's why I laugh at people that mock Christianity or try to compare it with that deadly cult they call religion of peace spreading war and killings all over the world today.

Every Church collect welfare offering and donations even in foreign countries. Such donations and offerings are used to cater for people in need and those in crises.

Tell me what Muslims and Islam are doing to make the world peaceful By killing and burning properties because someone drew Mohammed or because someone said something they didn't like about Mohammed is that how to change the world for good by being murderous for your so called mafia founder you call prophet

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by heniford2: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2021
Islo
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by THMT: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2021
On a lighter note; Hope they become free spirited, well settled and practice their religion in peace like Mo Salah of Liverpool instead of trying to declare fatwa on any one not wearing hijab in some streets in London and Germany.

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by heniford2: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2021
Muslim is blood sucking religion any day anytime

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by temitope27(m): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:

I don't pray such happen to Nigeria

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by humilitypays(m): 6:23am On Aug 25, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Impossicant.
Nigeria is too secular for that to happen. Forget sha, na just gra gra. The day boko haram decides to leave North, na then you go know say Nigerians done had enough.
Keep bragging and making mouth.

Fulani herdsmen ravaging the whole Nigerian communities from North to South are what

If you don't know, know it now that

Boko Haram = Bandits in Northwest = Fulani Herdsmen in Middlebelt and Southern Nigeria.

They use different style and name to invade different regions so you guys will keep sleeping till they finally round you up. While their political branch are busy taking over government office positions, their military branch are taking over Nigerian military and police, efcc, dss, customs, etc.

Continue making mouth, it will shock people like you at the end. Keep waiting for Boko Haram to announce invasion of Southeast, Southwest and Southsouth while Fulani herdsmen terrorists do it gradually, kontinu

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Awesometo: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2021
May God forgive you

It's you that need forgiveness from God
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by omoharry(f): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:

Is Ur house they will take over . You will just open Ur mouth to talk rubbish . Do you think what you see on TV is a joke ? You think it's fun? Before that time Nigeria would have split up in two . AFGHANISTAN is a monolithic religious country with other religion as minority . Do u know why it was easy for the Taliban to take over with less stress ? It becos they have the support of the people . if not, it would have been difficult to just take total control of their govt without a fight .
Pls dont wish what is happening in Afghanistan on Nigerians. It will not be funny at all, becos that will be a declaration of war against other religion and it will not end well for us, including you that is a prophet of doom .

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by PotatoSalad(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2021
humilitypays:
Keep bragging and making mouth.

Fulani herdsmen ravaging the whole Nigerian communities from North to South are what

If you don't know, know it now that

Boko Haram = Bandits in Northwest = Fulani Herdsmen in Middlebelt and Southern Nigeria.

They use different style and name to invade different regions so you guys will keep sleeping till they finally round you up. While their political branch are busy taking over government office positions, their military branch are taking over Nigerian military and police, efcc, dss, customs, etc.

Continue making mouth, it will shock people like you at the end. Keep waiting for Boko Haram to announce invasion of Southeast, Southwest and Southsouth while Fulani herdsmen terrorists do it gradually, kontinu
Oga leave long talk. Nigerians are really good at the playing the waiting game. Look what happened in the east few months ago. You don't push Nigerians to the wall and expect them to watch with folded arms. That na just warning.

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Babaheekmat: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2021
yanabasee2:

You think them dey pick money for floor for DC black man.

Even their own .. homeless plenty there.. talkless of Blackman
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by cornerstonee: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by thundafire: 6:42am On Aug 25, 2021
Talibans will soon bite more they can chew but the Muslims are the cause

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by phenomental40(m): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2021
dingbang:
Me i have house oo.. I will also accomodate one afghanistan girl too.. Fine one. Reach out to me if you are an afghan lady. kiss
u don chop belleful?
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by georgeakins: 6:44am On Aug 25, 2021
mercyib:
Imagine 20,000 9ja staying together in a place.

What do you think will happen

These Afghans will be worse than Nigeria in character. See how they look very haggard and mean
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Auki: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it can only be Christians.
showing Christ love to humanity even to the people that despises them and call them infidels.
just like Christ showered his love to everyone.
but you'll see bastard nairaland Islamic terrorists bringing old testament like if Christians follow it judiciously like they claim there will be any refugees.

if you're Muslim and after seeing these kind gestures by so called infidels and still hit your head on ground and shout allah akubomb, then you're nothing but a bastard terrorist.
I wonder why someone that call himself educated will be practicing something against humanity
something against science
something against civilization
something against education

Islam is nothing but a mighty plague against humanity
flee from it NOW

I hope you know these people are not Christians at all.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by prophetfire: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it can only be Christians.
showing Christ love to humanity even to the people that despises them and call them infidels.
just like Christ showered his love to everyone.
but you'll see bastard nairaland Islamic terrorists bringing old testament like if Christians follow it judiciously like they claim there will be any refugees.

if you're Muslim and after seeing these kind gestures by so called infidels and still hit your head on ground and shout allah akubomb, then you're nothing but a bastard terrorist.
I wonder why someone that call himself educated will be practicing something against humanity
something against science
something against civilization
something against education

Islam is nothing but a mighty plague against humanity
flee from it NOW
TOLD THEM MY SISTER. TOLD THEM.

Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by LofiLogic: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2021
Aidejay:
Leave it to big businesses to find a way to milk every situation.

Uber created to substitute cabs and taxis - goes on to charge more than them

Airbnb created to substitute hotels - goes on to become more expensive than them too.

On the other hand there those that do and those that say they do. Examples of doers.
https://www.nairaland.com/6717645/wizkids-made-lagos-hits-no

Abeg airbnb was not created to replace hotels ooh
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Nice gesture
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by arantess: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2021
mercyib:
Imagine 20,000 9ja staying together in a place.

What do you think will happen
Except that the article say "across the world" not at a place
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by Omeizadean(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2021
Classic American tales of destructions

These people were doing fine with their pro Taliban government 20 something years ago until the American invasion after hastily proscribing the Pro Taliban government as terrorist because they felt they are shielding Osama from arrest.
It must be noted that the ways of life of these Afghans were always Islamic and they were happy.

The US and the allied forces touched down, spent billions of dollars and with over 500 million deaths to replace a moderate Taliban with a woked and vexed Taliban.
The is the old saying of what the devil gives u he takes back in double.

Today these Afghan suddenly felt they are not safe in their home because they quickly corrupted theirselves with American ways of lives. Semi nude women walking up and down the street. Men visiting liquor bars, am sure there must even be gay bars. They became a mini Americans in Afghan soil now they are running because they knew they have sinned by going astray.
If they stay back and pick some of their lost morals they would do just fine. But no!

American must find a new fertile ground to haunt and dump their arsenal. Or did u actually think they will stay with u all forever?

Weapon must be sold, invasion must be regularly invented to justify embezzlement of taxpayer money. And when they need a new testing ground for their newly invented weapons where must it be? An Arab or Muslim ground. Because that's the only faith they love to hate because of faith's resolve to defend moral in the world that is fast decaying.

They came, they brain washed and they left even making the Taliban more stronger and sophisticate with the large caches of arsenals and combat vehicles and gears they abandoned here and there.... This is how they armed ISIS some years back.
#iwritewhatilike.
Re: Afghanistan: Airbnb Offers Free Accommodation For 20,000 Refugees by 24brains(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58315378
how do i imigrate to afghanistan from Nigeria to be evacuated?

Thailand Cave Rescue: All 12 Boys And Their Coach Successfully Rescued / Russia Says It Is Ready To Cut Ties With The European Union / Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated