Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President (25730 Views)

Hichilema: We Do Not Support Gay/lesbian Rights, Zambia Is A Christian Nation / Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by yemionline(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Interesting...
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by thundafire: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Democracy is working I hope the new president will not enjoy the seat and impose more suffering and inherit sit thight syndrome. Because Africa opposition will talk as if they are God sent but if they grab power they are Satan sent

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by ShenTeh(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Krattakratto:
He should remember the legacy of this there popular president someone should remind me?

Kenneth Kaunda.

I think the man just passed this year
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by abigailstar: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Congrats
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by sanpipita(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Obasanjo really built a solid legacy for himself around Africa, same can't be said about people like buhari.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by AkanjiNaira: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Sit back and enjoy the pictures below.

https://punchng.com/zambia-inaugurates-new-president/

OBJ Representing! The father of Africa
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Sufferingboy(f): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Krattakratto:
He should remember the legacy of this there popular president someone should remind me?

Late Keneth Kuando
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by showafrica(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Sit back and enjoy the pictures below.

https://punchng.com/zambia-inaugurates-new-president/

Please, let him remember the people who put him in power and the mighty prophet... SAVIOR KAL EL. I go use his prophecy hammer one day for bet9ja. They should mistakenly put any of his prophecy one day.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by freeman131: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2021
I can teach you how to make at least 3k per day using the abeg app
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Rimsd(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2021
Mek them come pay Buhari photographer to train this their photographer, e no know work grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Aduroja123(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2021
Crossroad1:
Mr lifeless should not be in such occasion make he no carry him badluck dash them

Pls read this and help a confused father

https://www.nairaland.com/6719025/father-1million-confused-life

haba kilode!! You so mean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by christejames(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2021
Krattakratto:

Kenneth kaunda
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by tolexy123: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2021
I hope they didnt vote in another thief

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by ipobarethieves: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2021
cool heartfelt congratulations to Zambians cool.The new president should focus on his job/pipu and refuse to drag the ex president ..Zambia shall be FREE
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Superboss: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2021
The man looks so presidential, his words so refined and I am not sure he will be in the business of expressing shock when things go wrong.
One thing I am sure of is, he won't be as divisive and destructive as the mannequin in Aso rock.
May his term in the office bring peace, prosperity and unity to Zambians
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by ipobarethieves: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2021
sad See modesty dressing/office unlike somewhere popular with their extravagant lifestyle/office.See Chief Judge look like blom blom lipsrsealed sad grin
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Crossroad1(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Aduroja123:

haba kilode!! You so mean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
that's the truth cos before you know it, their doctors too will start relocating to Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Eriokanmi: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Nuelito:
OBJ.... always on the beat

Baba is just so influential
Obj, a highly respected citizen of the world. The late former president Kenneth Kaunda was his close friend
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Naughtysex: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2021
cristechinfotec:
Opposition president elect, Lord when? grin grin grin
young Zambians didn't sit behind their phones and type "God when"
they went out and stood their ground at the various polling unit, they made sure all vote were counted right at the polling station and this gave birth to a new government

But in Nigeria........................
Everyone is a warrior and vibrant behind the phone (keypad warriors) but has nothing to contribute in real life

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Coldie(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Zambia currently is one of the best countries in Africa, despite them being landlocked
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Sheriman(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Hope e go deliver to the Zambians cos all these Africans leaders I no believe them.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Imustnottalk: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Obasanjo will always be there ,I think obasanjo is more active than our president sef
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by planetx: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2021
Hope he can reverse the Chinese colonization of that country because that former president have totally sold the country to the Chinese. Their capital Lusaka is like a mini Chinese city with Chinese signs and nationals everywhere, how can an African country in this 21st century willingly sign up for slavery and colonization just because of the greed of its wicked leaders.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by rubi96(f): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Anytime I hear Zambia, my mind goes to the book Zambia shall be free by Kenneth Kaunda.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Aduroja123(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Crossroad1:
that's the truth cos before you know it, their doctors too will start relocating to Saudi Arabia

AHAH wahala grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by Kingosytex(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kingcalls:
Destiny can be delayed, but can't be denied

Destiny can be aborted and denied.
Not everyone becomes what they are destined to be.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President by ofuonyebi: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Where is the picture of OBJ with Hichilema the new president?
Abeg, let learn to respect ouselves and wait for honorable invitation
Not this type of ..mo.. gbo..mo...ya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Killed, 300 Injured In Two Car Bombs In Somalia / Indonesia Criminalises Pre-marital Sex, Co-habitation Of Unmarried Couples / Melania Trump Goodbye Message Promotes "Love Over Hatred, Peace Over Violence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.