Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) (40150 Views)

Slay Queen In Towel Show Off Amazing 'gbese' Dancing Skills At Lagos Motor Park / Mad Man Asks For Microphone In Imo, Performs At An Event / Granny Show Off Her Dancing Skills At Notting Hill Carnival, London. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by expertman(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy

Kinni shebi u Don yab me finish before
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by replete(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Madness
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by nedekid: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
That Kongo go de smell from sweat. undecided
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by Gfskw: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oh
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by gladdensir(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
I wonder if this is newsworthy.
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpM5eTxlDpE

Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by Cousin9999: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Come get your friend and your uncle before they sprain something.
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sighs. People can sha make something out of nothing sha. Wo.

Mtcheew. To hell with una 'refinement and tushness' danudanu.

I lovey, likey, crushey, mad-ey her and these kind of dance steps. grin cheesy I'm always enthralled when I see people working magic with these bursting leg work moves. And when they are doing it with handkerchiefs. Omo! I mean. That's literally all these atilogwu, bata dances, and these Cross-Riverian ones, too, during carnivals. It's African. It's how our predecessors danced. Air flips, somersaults, crazy leg work, ass-shaking spirited kind of dance. (And no, they do not break their bones or get a sprain or develop body pains in their old ages. They are always energetic, athletic, alert and agile in fact).

Same way galala, suo, 'konto' to yahozee, kunkere, sekem, alingo and the rest of them dominated...it's a trend that will be and always be.

I'd say we're repping 'ibile' and 'abinibi' to the core. And I wish we'd take pride in it and export it to the world as well - like waltz, tango or whateves. The youngsters are simply modernizing bits, but maintaining the soul and vibe of African dancing. It's NOT weed-induced or crassness or psychiatric! And being this, 'local' or whatever it's derided as doesn't stop one from being intellectual or contributing to national development. If not that we have stoopid leaders...

Excluding the moral implications, this is why I 'support/like/love' artists like Naira Marley, Olamide, Phyno, Qdot, etc. For the morals aspect, there are musicians like Beautiful Nubia, Kayode Fashola, Ebenezer Obey, etc.

Point is- they are all repping Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by DAMN99: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Amazing madness you mean
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
The dance is not pretty at all. Just set yansh like pot and jumping up and down with local movement.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
ImaIma1:
The dance is not pretty at all. Just set yansh like pot and jumping up and down with local movement.

Loooool, abeg see description. Loool
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin
I no wetin to talk
grin
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Acrobatic Dance Skills At An Event (Video) by nelsonrayney: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Oyinbo Woman Performs At 85fit Pole Stunt / Photo Of Nigeria's Tallest Man With His Wife During Their Wedding. / Dont take this serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.