Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? (5342 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by FABROTech: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hey guys, please help out here.

Details:

Table land, no refill needed.

Plot Size: Approximately 1,000sqm

Guest House: 1 sitting room with visitors toilet, small office space by the sitting room, 1 Kitchen with store, 2 bedrooms en-suit.

Boys Quarters: 1 bedroom en-suit, 1 small kitchen.

Security House: 1 bedroom en-suit, 1 small kitchen.

Fencing: Two sides of the property to be fenced.

Note: The guest house and the BQ will look like one singe 3 bedroom house but the BQ will have a separate rear entrance.

Building & Roofing sheet will be of good standard as seen in the picture below.

This entire building will be developed at the rear of the land to make room for the main building which will come up in the future.

Can this project be completed within 2 months?

Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by FABROTech: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please I will appreciate expert advise here. Thanks in advance and God bless you.
Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by SUPERPACK: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
I will do it for #1 million DM me cheesy
Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by richeeyo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
You can build it with 8
If you personally see to the procurement of everything, and get the prices from different sources, keep records of what was purchased, how many, what was used, and how many left
If land us not among 8m would Woooow u
Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by qwertyboss(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
FABROTech:

Details:

Guest House: 1 sitting room with visitors toilet, small office space by the sitting room, 1 Kitchen with store, 2 bedrooms en-suit.

Note: The guest house and the BQ will look like one singe 3 bedroom house but the BQ will have a separate rear entrance.

This entire building will be developed at the rear of the land to make room for the main building which will come up in the future.

Sincerely speaking no, especially the location
Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by Ynix(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
FABROTech:

Details:

Yes you can of course, in case you need Civil Engineer or Building Engineer, Masons and labour chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by FABROTech: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
qwertyboss:

Sincerely speaking no, especially the location

Please explain what you mean by location, does it have to do with labour costs or building materials?
Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by qwertyboss(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
FABROTech:

Please explain what you mean by location, does it have to do with labour costs or building materials?
Yes
Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by Hatesin: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
FABROTech:
Please I will appreciate expert advise here. Thanks in advance and God bless you.

I doubt if you would get any expert advice if you fail to provide the expert floor plan of the house with which the expert can come up with a reasonable estimate.

Anybody telling you yes, it can or no, it can't based on the above image you posted is not telling you something.

1 Like

Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by naijacreativeha(f): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
FABROTech:

Details:

You can build it with that amount only if it is a moderate finishings, you can build within two months if all needed is Available, you can call or WhatsApp me on 09036346989
For drawings, estimate breakdown ( to know the materials needed at each stage of construction and the two amount to be spent), you can also call me for construction.
Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by YeyeBoyfriend: 3:05am On Aug 26, 2021
I did something similar for 11m but a floor plan would do justice in giving a moderate estimate or materials needed and it’s total cost
Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by interiorloguee(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2021
FABROTech:

Details:

The draft is well understood, contact me for the proper design at affordable cost.. And yes, it can be built within two months if the fund is available.. But the total cost will be slightly above 12m, budget 15m for it

Call or whatsapp me for the architectural design and/or construction work - 08116810462

Regards.
Re: Can I Build This House With 10-12 Million Naira? by twinskenny(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2021
richeeyo:
You can build it with 8
If you personally see to the procurement of everything, and get the prices from different sources, keep records of what was purchased, how many, what was used, and how many left
If land us not among 8m would Woooow u
oh really with this finishing> ?

(1) (Reply)

Office Space / Shop To Let @ Victoria Island and Lekki Lagos / Water Borehole Survey is Now Digital #contact Us Today / The Only Cheap Estate On The Mainland 12mins From Berger At Nasfat Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.