Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police (3854 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by Islie: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
A 14-year old girl (name withheld) raped and impregnated by her 20-year old lover, Waris Adekunle, has told the Police in Lagos that she was the one who initiated the move for him to rape her and eventually impregnated her because of his kindness to her.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the girl stated this at the State Criminal Investigation Department in Panti, Yaba, Lagos, where she was summoned to write statement over the arrest of Adekunle for allegedly defiling and impregnating her in the process.

The incident happened at Isolo Road, Mushin area of Lagos, where she resides with her parents before Adekunle came from Ibadan, Oyo State and started living with his brother in the compound.

The girl, who is a JSS1 student, told the Police that when Adekunle came and started living with his elder brother, he showed her kindness by providing money she needed to take care of her needs because she did not have enough money for her needs.

She said sometime in April, 2020, she discovered that Adekunle was alone in their room. She then went to him and insisted he must have sex with her, which they did eventually. After that day, they started having constant sex and he got her pregnant in the process. She stated that all the while they were having sex, her mother did not know about the relationship and by the time she eventually knew, she was already pregnant.

The mother went to the Police at Mushin Division and reported that she was raped and impregnated by Adekunle and he was arrested and detained for defilement.

She revealed that while Adekunle was detained at the Police Station in Mushin, her mother brought half sachet of Amosil for her to take in order to terminate the pregnancy. She went back to the Police Station and reported her mother.

The matter was later transferred to the SCID, Panti, for further investigation. At the SCID, she restated her earlier statement that she was the person that lured Adekunle into the act.

However, that did not save Adekunle as the Police found him culpable because she is a minor and subsequently charged him before the Ebute Metta Magistrates Court for the alleged offence.

The Court did not take his plea after the prosecutor, Inspector O. Kehinde, asked the Court to refer the matter to the DPP for advice.

Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. A.A. Oshoniyi, ordered his remand in Correctional Centre pending when the DPP’s advice will be ready and directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send to the DPP.

On the side of Adekunle, he said he was a tailor in Ibadan before he came to Lagos, became a music singer and both of them became lovers before she got pregnant.

Meanwhile the matter was adjourned for the DPP’s report to be available, which will determine if the matter will be transferred to the High Court or not over jurisdiction.

https://pmexpressng.com/i-tempted-him-to-rape-me-girl-14-tells-police/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by dingbang(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy prick cannot can in this life cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by illicit(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
It happens tho
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by slawormiir: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....

Young Girls and their rush to have sex
That is how the estrogen, progesterone and testosterone in their body will be making them go crazy...they want to bang

And the young niggarrrr fuccked up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by modsfucker: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
At 13, she already knew how to seduce a man to have sex with her, and was even ready to get pregnant for someone... Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by MufasaLion: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
At such a young age

The nigga has got clarity now, dumbo allowing his willy think for him!

1 Like

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by kestolove95(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
No small girl again oo..14yrs old initiating sex and am still a virgin at 23..am tired

5 Likes

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by MustyZamani: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stil a minor
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmm, endtime
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by WibusJaga: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2021

Doubt if it changes anything. The boy will still face the full wrath of the Law for defiling a minor.

1 Like

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by YoungboyNBA(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Even though she has openly confessed that she initiated it...... She'll go unpunished and the boy will still be jailed or even killed in cell as a result of torture.

And yet, feminist scream injustice..... Injustice is truly against the male folk.

Majority of mentally challenged are men, school dropouts, poor adults, sick, dying, war victims, brutality from all corners, those in jail and prison are all men, yet women always play victims of all kinds of things. undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by WibusJaga: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by Maxymilliano(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
And what happened to the mother who procured a half satchet of Amosil (Amoxicillin), which is clearly an overdose for her to take in order to terminate the pregnancy ?
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by Sonnobax15(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh.....14 years old girl don know the full oxford dictionary meaning of lashing tongue

Honestly,na something remain before God go off the "i-pass-my-neighbour" wey dey power this world lipsrsealed
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by Sonnobax15(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:
No small girl again oo..14yrs old initiating sex and am still a virgin at 23..am tired
it's okay...it's alright

1 Like

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by buchi4action(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
See wetin prick cause angry sad

1 Like

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by mytime24(f): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
P.M.EXPRESS nd bad fake news
Na like yam and oil undecided
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
[s]Even though she has openly confessed that she initiated it...... She'll go unpunished and the boy will still be jailed or even killed in cell as a result of torture.

And yet, feminist scream injustice..... Injustice is truly against the male folk.

Majority of mentally challenged are men, school dropouts, poor adults, sick, dying, war victims, brutality from all corners, those in jail and prison are all men, yet women always play victims of all kinds of things. undecided undecided undecided undecided[/s]

Google " statutory rape"

She can't give consent.

5 Likes

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by YoungboyNBA(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Google " statutory rape"

She can't give consent.

Ok bro. Thanks for the enlightenment.

But you for no cancel my other statements bikonu cry cool cool embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by Truvelisback(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by mysticwarrior(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
kestolove95:
you may remain a virgin if you don't initiate.
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by okuya: 2:15am On Aug 26, 2021
kestolove95:
“virgin with a cucumber “, technically you are not

1 Like

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by Jazzman01: 5:45am On Aug 26, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
Even though she has openly confessed that she initiated it...... She'll go unpunished and the boy will still be jailed or even killed in cell as a result of torture.

Majority of mentally challenged are men, school dropouts, poor adults, sick, dying, war victims, brutality from all corners, those in jail and prison are all men, yet women always play victims of all kinds of things. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Of course she will go unpunished and can only be reprimanded at home by her parents. As for the dude, he could have been freed after the confession but the girl is a minor.
Having sex with a minor is punishable under the law.

2 Likes

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by Tinney104(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmmmm........
With due Respect if una read carefully una go understand wetin happen Gan gan
Secondly according to wetin report talk about d matter, She then went to him and insisted he must have sex with her, which they did eventually..... There's No crime in this matter because dem love each other for real grin

I didn't support dating young girls don't misquote me because I know some unfortunate people will started comment nonsense,, I get bad reply if you dare me try am grin

In short I didn't support wetin that old fool do to that young girl

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by jpeevibes(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2021
End time news
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by YoungboyNBA(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Jazzman01:

Of course she will go unpunished and can only be reprimanded at home by her parents. As for the dude, he could have been freed after the confession but the girl is a minor.
Having sex with a minor is punishable under the law.

Ok now I understand better sir. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by Flamees(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2021
dingbang:
cheesy prick cannot can in this life cheesy

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by TheWolfen(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2021
No big deal about it
My Grandma is a virgin too and she is above 80 years.

kestolove95:
No small girl again oo.. 14yrs old initiating sex and am still a virgin at 23..am tired

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by TheWolfen(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2021
grin
Welcome to Savageland
cool
YoungboyNBA:

But you for no cancel my other statements bikonu cry cool cool embarassed cry cry

Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by Educonomist: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
But some part of d country allow older men marry girls who are not up to 18... I'm not in support of d boy's action though.. Statutory rape should also go along with no girl child marriage in d North
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by kingthreat(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
PM news is all about fake news. So when a crime is committed, police will now demand a passport image of the criminals? Or is it that no one has a camera phone in the police station?
Re: I Tempted Him To Have Sex With Me – Girl, 14, Tells Police by TheEnygma(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
These days there are no small girls again oh..... Only God knows how many times all these "smallie" for my street don dey give me green light and I just dey avoid am to avoid "stories that touch".

I swear the way girls take dey develop both mentally and physically , if you're not careful you fit go buy market.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video / Olu Of Igbokoda Is A Murderer / My experience with the '1 million boys' Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.