Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know (31422 Views)

AFCON 2021: Qualifiers Group Stage Draw, Nigeria In Group L / AITEO Cup 2018 Group Stage Draw And Match Venues / Champions League Draw - All Groups (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by iamtardey: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Na super league I dey wait for
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Slimwhyt(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Juanmike:
The Mod didn't mention Copa Amelica, showing how mediocre and agricultural it is, soon some fan of new French farmers will come and tell us how their sHOTspot won an intergricultunal trophy that Chile won back to back.

U no get sense

5 Likes

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Ikem11(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Bigredmachine:
So assnal won't be there...

Anyway

My dream group is

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Juventus
PSG

Chelsea enemy of progress spotted

1 Like

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by GloryCardinal(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2021
E get as e be, like u said
WibusJaga:

This their pots get as e be.
Villarreal, Lille, Sporting Lisbon in pot1 while
Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Manchester United, PSG, Liverpool in pot2?
Thought the topmost 8 seeds should be in pot1.
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by OlawaleBammie: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2021
obembet:

Arsenal fans waiting to see Arsenal in UCL draw
That picture eeehn grin grin grin

Especially wen u re in stranger's house and u were so much welcomed in the night prior.... grin grin
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Juanmike:
The Mod didn't mention Copa Amelica, showing how mediocre and agricultural it is, soon some fan of new French farmers will come and tell us how their sHOTspot won an intergricultunal trophy that Chile won back to back.
Copa America is not played in Europe,the champions League and Euro's are European competitions under UEFA, Copa America is not,read and understand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Monchengladbach(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2021
The session is already promising, who FG help?

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Nuelito: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Good to know
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by arthurwillia(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2021
City
Barca
Ajax
Milan
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Mangekyo: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2021
We Chelsea fans want to be in the same group with Depays Barcelona grin
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by doneback04: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Anyway

My dream group is

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Juventus
PSG

holy ghost fire ... U r a enemy of Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Juanmike(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Copa America is not played in Europe,the champions League and Euro's are European competitions under UEFA, Copa America is not,read and understand
The mod said International football, is copa not International football again?
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Obyangel: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Arsenal will not be there, we would have gun down PSG and Juventus
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by kenzysmith: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2021
I pray PSG vs man city final insha allah

1 Like

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by kenzysmith: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2021
arthurwillia:
City
Barca
Ajax
Milan
if this happen Barcelona is out of d group stage
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by arthurwillia(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
if this happen Barcelona is out of d group stage

Who will beat Barcelona apart from city?

1 Like

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Juanmike:
The mod said International football, is copa not International football again?
You seem to have missed the full part stop trying to be smart be half let me help you out " international football action in Euro 2020 and the Olympics,Europe's showpiece domestic club... "

It has nothing to do with Copa America the Op,not mod was referring to Europe not South America stop trying to be smart by half,The champions League is a European football competition and while reporting this news there is no need to bring in Copa America because nothing concerns Copa America with European competitions.You can add Copa America if you want but stop trying to throw snide remarks at Messi and his supporters and the region he is from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by dboo442: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
You wan kill man u
Pearlqueen:
Manchester United
Villarreal
Atalanta
Sheriff Tiraspol

My prediction
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by kenzysmith: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
arthurwillia:

Who will beat Barcelona apart from city?
Barcelona can't bear ajax in camp nou but ajax go beat them for Amsterdam arena, barca has never won in Italy before.
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Limassol(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright......bring it on.....we can't wait for champions league to kick start....

That champions league anthem every Tuesday and Wednesday night ehnnn.....hearing that anthem gives me orgasm..

Ce sont les meilleures équipes
Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften

The main event

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

If you are a niggar and you know that anthem you must be a real niggar ...
When ever I hear that anthem. ...no matter how beautiful a woman is...even if she is naked and am on top of her....I will immediately stand up and run down to the viewing centre
ce sont le meillures! Na real OG you be. That anthem dey give me goosebumps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Miller232: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wahala for who go dey group with PSG ooh
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by kenzysmith: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
dboo442:
You wan kill man u
the way man u go open yansh for villereal and atanlata

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by dboo442: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pity Real Madrid & Juventus na
Bigredmachine:

Anyway

My dream group is

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Juventus
PSG

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by arthurwillia(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
Barcelona can't bear ajax in camp nou but ajax go beat them for Amsterdam arena, barca has never won in Italy before.

Barcelona can’t beat Ajax in camp nou? Barca might not win in Italy but won’t lose, and Barca will definitely drag it with man city sef, they have good records against England teams
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Juanmike(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You seem to have missed the full part stop trying to be smart be half let me help you out " international football action in Euro 2020 and the Olympics,Europe's showpiece domestic club... "

It has nothing to do with Copa America the Op,not mod was referring to Europe not South America stop trying to be smart by half,The champions League is a European football competition and while reporting this news there is no need to bring in Copa America because nothing concerns Copa America with European competitions. You can add Copa America if you want but stop trying to throw snide remarks at Messi and his supporters and the region he is from.
The fact that you take it personal speaks volume.
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by dboo442: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Let me burst your bubble a little,no team will be happy to play champion in group stages so get that into ur head sir
insidelife22:
we Better not meet PSG in group stage,or else...
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by Thinkfree(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Man u
Zenith st peter
Villarreal
Malmo
Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by tradepunter: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright......bring it on.....we can't wait for champions league to kick start....

That champions league anthem every Tuesday and Wednesday night ehnnn.....hearing that anthem gives me orgasm..

Ce sont les meilleures équipes
Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften

The main event

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

If you are a niggar and you know that anthem you must be a real niggar ...
When ever I hear that anthem. ...no matter how beautiful a woman is...even if she is naked and am on top of her....I will immediately stand up and run down to the viewing centre

Hahahahahah this guy you are really crazy

The anthem is really classic and gives goosebumps grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know by tradepunter: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thinkfree:
Man u
Zenith st peter
Villarreal
Malmo

This group will never happen

It's too easy for man utd

Rather they will spread those guys across all groups to make everything balance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iheanacho, Ezeh, Obasi And Baba With Nigerian U13 In 2010 (Pic) / ‘Adebayor Is Very Lazy’- Brede Hangeland, Ex Team Mate Exposes Striker / Alex Iwobi Shares Throwback Photos Of His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.