Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (1182809 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (1007) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chreze(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2022
donklint86:

Thanks for your reply. Please, I really would like to know more about your trading strategy.

Cool bro. I was hoping we will get a crypto tread so that we don’t derail this as I don’t know if this is acceptable here. But I will just keep it brief and ask that I am permitted.

I use a site called (gate.io). It an exchange but has some features that makes it good for this type of daily trading.

There is a tab “Top Gainer”. This is a list of coins making profit at the minute (not all coins in the world, but all that is on the exchange itself). From my research I discovered that there are coins (I call them magic coins). They just pop on the top Gainers list at the top (between 1 to 4). This coins happen between 3 to 5 days in a week. They can start with a position of say 0.001 and go as high as 0.03, sometimes not up to that. Maybe 0.001 to 0.008. Using the last example that is already a multiple of 6x+.

Because this coins are magic coins they go high and drop within hours to say 0.002 or there about. Now after hitting that 0.002 - 0.0025 range, they will do a little upward movement again to maybe 0.003 or 0.0035. Now you will notice this is a 50% movement if you entered around 0.002 to 0.003. This process will repeat for about 2 to 3 times within 10 to 15hrs and the coin will finally crash. Sometimes the coin doesn’t crash, it keeps moving up to maybe 0.005. I don’t advice new people to wait for those run again as this then required knowledge of graph and lines. I only advice you pick your 30 to 40 or 60% and go your way. I call this a student pattern of trading and I will explain to you why I call it that.

For you to get this process, you have to monitor and watch the coin (atleast for a first timer). With time you know how basically the coins work. Yes, there are alerts you can set to make it easier, but sometimes the alerts don’t come fast as these coins do magic runs. As a student what I did was, when any coin comes up, that is when I start to cover material that I missed, so I start to do my school work and monitor the coin as well. I try not to get to carried away with the book as a little deviation you don miss the good entry point. With time you will know when to check for these coins and basically the times they appear (I will leave that for your learning).

If you have seen me write anything about trading, you will always see “eliminate human greed”. That’s the only thing that comes between a money maker and loser. I have been using this pattern for quite some time now so I know when to possibly enter. Sometimes I set my entry point so low that it doesn’t get me into the market. I let it go and don’t chase the coin or I just wait for it second fall.

It’s as simple as that. If we have a tread I could do a live trade one day and share images of entry and exit point for the whole period of that trade.

Warning:
1. This pattern of trading is not something to be greedy with like MMM where you won’t to make all profit. There are possibly millions of people working with either same or similar tactics, so it becomes who comes out first.

2. Crypto trading is riskier than most investment. You can loose all in a blink of an eye.

3. What I have described is a trading for just getting things to move on with life. Like investing $100, then get $20 or $30 to feed as a student (why I call it student trading). Yes I make more cos I actually invest more than that, but i strongly advice to try with little amount of money.

4. Make sure to have an idea about crypto trading before you try this student trading pattern as I call it.

5. For your first tryout, you don’t have to put any money. Just try on assumption. Like in your spirit you enter at a particular point, you record it and the amount you have supposedly entered with, then when you pull out, you record and estimate what it would have been.

If we have a room. We could do a live trading and show some things that are important that I may not have added now. I have skipped all those trading jargons and graph and all that. Those I use for proper trading. This is just let us get a $30, $200 dollar feeding/upkeep money, depending on what you have invested.

Also the gate.io site is a Chinese site, and it has a chat room “news” be careful what you read there as people tend to lure you into investing in a coin telling you it will go 100x in few minutes. I advice you stick to why you are on the site. After some time you will join them in the chat and add your own and take their own knowledge too.

Please my compatriots, AVOID GREED, get some little percent increase and move on to the next coin. Don’t tie all your needs on one coin. It might end in tears… All I have said has an easier way to do then (like setting up alerts and using graph and all that), but I have found this rugged way to be a way of improving one’s knowledge about the trading and exposing you to newer things that even I may not know.

19 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by midasfx(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hi everyone,

Silent follower on here for a while. The advise I have come across on this platform has been immense through out the entire process.

We came into the UK(Gillingham, Kent to be precise ) on the 1st of January, only issue I have go so far is getting accommodation in Gillingham, Kent.

I need advise from folks who are familiar with Kent on recommendation of other areas that I can look into for accommodation(wife is schooling at University of Kent, Medway campus).

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by harwe: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Good Afternoon guys..

Happy new year and thanks to all those keeping it real here with valid informations. Gracias!

I arrived here with my kids a girl and a boy and isolating with my inlaw at Feltham. My wife who is the principal applicant stays in Colchester and we are all looking forward to a great reunion but she tested positive and 2 others where she stayed. So I had to stay back in Feltham as I don't have any other place to stay. We need to inspect houses and make arrangements for the kids school.

Staying here in Feltham will not help us achieve much so I am thinking of I could see anyone willing to accommodate me for maybe a week while I do few inspections and secure our own house.

The kids are good at Feltham.

I will appreciate if I can get anyone to help.

Thanks.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by captainhoo: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chreze:
Please I need help with a kids cream (body cream). He has passed the baby stage. We have stopped the baby stuffs. We have been using sanex kid soap, but We never see cream since. I have checked Morrison and asda. Also asked the people who worked there but they keep directing to the baby section and na baby lotion de there (asda).

NB: If the complexion is necessary, The baby is fair and becoming lighter in complexion.

Boots sell baby creams (search on their website), superdrug, bodycare. Read their reviews first on their website before buying so that you are okay with your choice.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by captainhoo: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mimzyy:
I’m not sure if you have gotten a suitable response but I’ll recommend LaRoche Posay body wash and moisturising balm as that’s what I use for my children. Pictures and link attached. I use the adult range, so also does their dad. Look into it, you’ll love it.

La roche posay lipikar range is bae. I use it too. By the way, the baby lipikar balm and the adult's is the same - same ingredients, same order. The difference is the baby drawn on the package and it is more expensive than the adult's grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by tshoboy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
harwe:
Good Afternoon guys..

Happy new year and thanks to all those keeping it real here with valid informations. Gracias!

I arrived here with my kids a girl and a boy and isolating with my inlaw at Feltham. My wife who is the principal applicant stays in Colchester and we are all looking forward to a great reunion but she tested positive and 2 others where she stayed. So I had to stay back in Feltham as I don't have any other place to stay. We need to inspect houses and make arrangements for the kids school.

Staying here in Feltham will not help us achieve much so I am thinking of I could see anyone willing to accommodate me for maybe a week while I do few inspections and secure our own house.

The kids are good at Feltham.

I will appreciate if I can get anyone to help.

Thanks.
Your fastest solution is to get an AirBnB for that one week. You can also ask relatives to ask their friends.
It’s going to be difficult getting someone here, because we are all strangers and no one wants to accommodate a stranger.

13 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by tshoboy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thanks for this tip.

Can this strategy also work on Binance and can one use a UK card on gate.io?
Chreze:

Cool bro. I was hoping we will get a crypto tread so that we don’t derail this as I don’t know if this is acceptable here. But I will just keep it brief and ask that I am permitted.

I use a site called (gate.io). It an exchange but has some features that makes it good for this type of daily trading.

There is a tab “Top Gainer”.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by fopishow(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
The student trading you have referred to is nothing else but a gamble with Zero fundamental or technical analysis. There's this popular say: time in the market is > timing the market. It's hard to time the market.

Proper research in coins with solid fundamentals and prospects are much better on the long run especially in Crypto. This way you are able to sleep at night.
Chreze:

There is a tab “Top Gainer”. This is a list of coins making profit at the minute (not all coins in the world, but all that is on the exchange itself). From my research I discovered that there are coins (I call them magic coins). They just pop on the top Gainers list at the top (between 1 to 4). This coins happen between 3 to 5 days in a week. They can start with a position of say 0.001 and go as high as 0.03, sometimes not up to that. Maybe 0.001 to 0.008. Using the last example that is already a multiple of 6x+.

Because this coins are magic coins they go high and drop within hours to say 0.002 or there about. Now after hitting that 0.002 - 0.0025 range, they will do a little upward movement again to maybe 0.003 or 0.0035. Now you will notice this is a 50% movement if you entered around 0.002 to 0.003. This process will repeat for about 2 to 3 times within 10 to 15hrs and the coin will finally crash. Sometimes the coin doesn’t crash, it keeps moving up to maybe 0.005. I don’t advice new people to wait for those run again as this then required knowledge of graph and lines. I only advice you pick your 30 to 40 or 60% and go your way. I call this a student pattern of trading and I will explain to you why I call it that.

For you to get this process, you have to monitor and watch the coin (atleast for a first timer). With time you know how basically the coins work. Yes, there are alerts you can set to make it easier, but sometimes the alerts don’t come fast as these coins do magic runs. As a student what I did was, when any coin comes up, that is when I start to cover material that I missed, so I start to do my school work and monitor the coin as well. I try not to get to carried away with the book as a little deviation you don miss the good entry point. With time you will know when to check for these coins and basically the times they appear (I will leave that for your learning).

If you have seen me write anything about trading, you will always see “eliminate human greed”. That’s the only thing that comes between a money maker and loser. I have been using this pattern for quite some time now so I know when to possibly enter. Sometimes I set my entry point so low that it doesn’t get me into the market. I let it go and don’t chase the coin or I just wait for it second fall.

It’s as simple as that. If we have a tread I could do a live trade one day and share images of entry and exit point for the whole period of that trade.

Warning:
1. This pattern of trading is not something to be greedy with like MMM where you won’t to make all profit. There are possibly millions of people working with either same or similar tactics, so it becomes who comes out first.

2. Crypto trading is riskier than most investment. You can loose all in a blink of an eye.

3. What I have described is a trading for just getting things to move on with life. Like investing $100, then get $20 or $30 to feed as a student (why I call it student trading). Yes I make more cos I actually invest more than that, but i strongly advice to try with little amount of money.

4. Make sure to have an idea about crypto trading before you try this student trading pattern as I call it.

5. For your first tryout, you don’t have to put any money. Just try on assumption. Like in your spirit you enter at a particular point, you record it and the amount you have supposedly entered with, then when you pull out, you record and estimate what it would have been.

If we have a room. We could do a live trading and show some things that are important that I may not have added now. I have skipped all those trading jargons and graph and all that. Those I use for proper trading. This is just let us get a $30, $200 dollar feeding/upkeep money, depending on what you have invested.

Also the gate.io site is a Chinese site, and it has a chat room “news” be careful what you read there as people tend to lure you into investing in a coin telling you it will go 100x in few minutes. I advice you stick to why you are on the site. After some time you will join them in the chat and add your own and take their own knowledge too.

Please my compatriots, AVOID GREED, get some little percent increase and move on to the next coin. Don’t tie all your needs on one coin. It might end in tears… All I have said has an easier way to do then (like setting up alerts and using graph and all that), but I have found this rugged way to be a way of improving one’s knowledge about the trading and exposing you to newer things that even I may not know.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by DisGuy: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
PS

There are several crypto threads on Nairaland and opening a new one is always an option.

Just in case this discussion gets deeper than the usual tidbits

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Mimzyy(f): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Not really bro. The mens range and baby range contain the same ingredients while the womens range is different. The former is lipikar baume Ap + M while the latter is lipikar lait urea 5+. Everyone can use the lait too BUT it cannot be applied on the face and men don’t have the patience to be applying different cream on their face as you know cheesy . See attached. Plus I always buy in bulk when it’s on offer in boots grin. Never bought full price. My last purchase was even done with my advantage points wink cheesy.

captainhoo:

La roche posay lipikar range is bae. I use it too. By the way, the baby lipikar balm and the adult's is the same - same ingredients, same order. The difference is the baby drawn on the package and it is more expensive than the adult's grin grin

1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chreze(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
fopishow:
The student trading you have referred to is nothing else but a gamble with Zero fundamental or technical analysis. There's this popular say: time in the market is > timing the market. It's hard to time the market.

Proper research in coins with solid fundamentals and prospects are much better on the long run especially in Crypto. This way you are able to sleep at night.

I don’t know where to start to reply from. Yes you are right about it being a gamble if you call it that. crypto requires lots of skill. Not something of one message. It’s a full process. I have long term coins with proper research and coins with good use cases. They don’t move rapidly, they move gradually. I also flip coins when I observe the guys heading the contract are losing focus or dabbling into another project. Crypto is a long walk. If you read my first post you will see where I wrote about learning charts, graphs and line. This is just a start up message.

What I have written here is what people with the knowledge use to purchase the long term coins in questions. Trading generally is risky (any form of trading crypto or stock). And the technical analysis you talked about fails too if we are being honest. I have only shared a part which will follow up with other things as discussion go on.

I have been in crypto for some time now and I will tell you even the properly research coins pack up too. The guys heading the contract might lose interest or focus on other project, the whole paper of the token can be all lies or hype. There’s a lot involved.

The aim of the talk is to let our people know the things we do on the side to help ourself. This is what I do and I have shared, if it makes sense to anyone, then he or she can look into it. If you have an option for our people to do to assist while schooling instead of the long hours job that affects their academics, then please share. Thats what we are trying to help ourself with.

Or if you have a better way for anyone to go about the crypto trading then share as well. We are all here to learn.

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chreze(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
tshoboy:
Thanks for this tip.

Can this strategy also work on Binance and can one use a UK card on gate.io?

Well to be honest, my binance account is for long term coins, I don’t think it has all that extra features. It’s gainers list is small and doesn’t show much coin. I know people who do the trade on kucoin as it has similar pattern and more coins too like gate.io.

I have never used my card to buy anything crypto as most banks are not okay with it. What I did was to transfer USDT from binance to gate. Most people have their main account to be binance because they are I will say a little better secure than other exchange. To buy USDT you can use binance p2p and buy from our fellow Nigerians. That one you send naira to their account and they release your coins. Binance will monitor the sale process for both party.

I won’t advice you or anyone to buy crypto with their card.

You can check YouTube to see how p2p on binance works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by captainhoo: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mimzyy:
Not really bro. The mens range and baby range contain the same ingredients while the womens range is different. The former is lipikar baume Ap + M while the latter is lipikar lait urea 5+. Everyone can use the lait too BUT it cannot be applied on the face and men don’t have the patience to be applying different cream on their face as you know cheesy . See attached. Plus I always buy in bulk when it’s on offer in boots grin. Never bought full price. My last purchase was even done with my advantage points wink cheesy.

I was referring to the baume/balm not the lait (lotion). The lipikar baume for baby and the adult has same INCI list in same order.

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chreze(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
DisGuy:
PS

There are several crypto threads on Nairaland and opening a new one is always an option.

Just in case this discussion gets deeper than the usual tidbits

Cool. When I checked for a thread there was none, tho that was a very long time ago. Also you have good foresight, I am just beginning to learn that no conversation can be short on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by canadaishome: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is there an app like piggyvest in the UK?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Mimzyy(f): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
That’s fine. Whichever one it is, if you take advantage of the offers, you’ll get good bargains.

captainhoo:

I was referring to the baume/balm not the lait (lotion). The lipikar baume for baby and the adult has same INCI list in same order.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by davide470(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
canadaishome:
Is there an app like piggyvest in the UK?
https://www.koody.co/investing/best-investment-apps-uk

The site details some of the investment apps in the UK. A friend owns the website though and the community is growing wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chreze:

Nice analysis

Ill create a thread and then tag you

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
midasfx:
Hi everyone,

Silent follower on here for a while. The advise I have come across on this platform has been immense through out the entire process.

We came into the UK(Gillingham, Kent to be precise ) on the 1st of January, only issue I have go so far is getting accommodation in Gillingham, Kent.

I need advise from folks who are familiar with Kent on recommendation of other areas that I can look into for accommodation(wife is schooling at University of Kent, Medway campus).

Thank you.

Welcome to the borough of Medway...... You have a few Nigerian restaurants, dotted around........

Presidential (Gillingham high street)
Silverspoon (Chatham high street)
Tasty (Chatham high street)..... They sell lovely and delicious puff puff .........

Not to segway.......... grin

Your best bet is to walk on the high street, and visit estate agencies in strood, chatham and gillingham....... Also use rightmove, zoopla etc etc

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chreze(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
hustla:

Nice analysis

Ill create a thread and then tag you

Cool boss. We will post the link here and on student thread too. Trust me there are lots of Nigerians who are trading here in the uk. When you try to use p2p on binance you will see them. I have had transaction with some. I believe they are here on nairaland.

There was a guy in 2019 who talked about crypto on the student thread, there were some kind of attacks and I noticed he didn’t reply again. I was just observing then as I know it’s always a big conversation.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by AirBay: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chreze:

Cool boss. We will post the link here and on student thread too. Trust me there are lots of Nigerians who are trading here in the uk When you try to use p2p on binance you will see them. I have had transaction with some. I believe they are here on nairaland.

All those 9ja guys on (uk) binance p2p undecided undecided chai....Careful when dealing with them....if you're not dealing big amounts sha, you're good to go.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by babanlanla: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
IcecoldDon:
Hi guys, Happy New Year to you all. My spouse and 3 kids are coming to join me in a couple of months and I would deeply appreciate recommendations for decent and affordable areas to get accommodation in Birmingham. Someone told me of King standing and advised that I should go for areas like that as my budget is around £600-£650 for a 2 bedroom. Also really good Christian based primary schools will be a great attraction for me, I get that most of the schools are great and so I am just asking for personal reviews or recommendations based on individual experiences for what I should look out for when narrowing down my choices both for the accommodation and the school.

Birmingham is great, you can get something for 550 or 650 depending on the area.
Manchester and Enviros as well should be great in terms of employment opportunities

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chreze(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
AirBay:

All those 9ja guys on (uk) binance p2p undecided undecided chai....Careful when dealing with them....if you're not dealing big amounts sha, you're good to go.

Hehehe. Don’t say that about our brothers. But I de be careful pass careful self. Hehehehehe
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chreze(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
AirBay:

The p2p thing self I no too de confortable with am. I prefer the direct purchase and sell from binance before using that Nigerian bank then. Watin be the name of that bank self. Atleast na small fraction difference and no fear of where the account must have been used for. Na just the only fear. But in other country like Ukraine and India, you go see shops wey go buy the coin from you and give you cash.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mimilyrics: 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mimilyrics: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
You can try doublebase gel. It's available at Boots; you can look out for their "buy 2, get 1 free" offer when available.
Chreze:
Please I need help with a kids cream (body cream). He has passed the baby stage. We have stopped the baby stuffs. We have been using sanex kid soap, but We never see cream since. I have checked Morrison and asda. Also asked the people who worked there but they keep directing to the baby section and na baby lotion de there (asda).

NB: If the complexion is necessary, The baby is fair and becoming lighter in complexion.

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mimilyrics: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
True! Chatham is bae. grin
Lexusgs430:

Welcome to the borough of Medway...... You have a few Nigerian restaurants, dotted around........

Tasty (Chatham high street)..... They sell lovely and delicious puff puff .........

Your best bet is to walk on the high street, and visit estate agencies in strood, chatham and gillingham....... Also use rightmove, zoopla etc etc
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by harwe: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thanks so much for your response.
I quiet understand your point.
But....£

tshoboy:

Your fastest solution is to get an AirBnB for that one week. You can also ask relatives to ask their friends.
It’s going to be difficult getting someone here, because we are all strangers and no one wants to accommodate a stranger.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by midasfx(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Many thanks for the response.

Was able to get a some responses on apartments to look at in Maidstone and Gillingham. Hopefully we get to close out on one of them this week.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by jesudaughter(f): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
@lexus wetin happen?
You don’t pick calls, you don’t call back.
Please reach out for business.
Thank you

Lexusgs430:

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Bluetherapy: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Guy's please be careful out and about, this covid is spreading like wildfire ..........

It's showing no mercy, kids, geriatrics, men, women, pregnant ladies etc etc .......

Be mindful.......
Uncle don't let us cancel you oh grin. You didn't address we that are gender fluid.

Where covid reach now, it is only if you don't go out that you won't catch it.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by tushqueen(f): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ticha:

One of mine had dry skin issues so we used Aveeno for everyone - still use Aveeno almost 8 years later

True, aveeno is very good. I attest to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (1007)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.