Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

FIFA President Infantino Urges Premier League And Laliga Clubs To Release - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA President Infantino Urges Premier League And Laliga Clubs To Release (255 Views)

Gianni Infantino re-elected as FIFA president / NFF: How FIFA President, Infantino Reacted To Pinnick’s Re-election / Russia 2018 ‘Best World Cup Ever’ - Says FIFA President, Gianni Infantino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIFA President Infantino Urges Premier League And Laliga Clubs To Release by OptimistSky(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
FIFA president Gianni Infantino has urged the Premier League and La Liga to release its players in a "show of solidarity" for the upcoming international break.

Starting after this weekend's matches, the international break will run for two weeks and see the resumption of qualifiers for next year's World Cup in Qatar.

Due to strict rules that would require players to quarantine for 10 days upon their return  and no exemption granted by the government, the Premier League has refused to release nearly 60 players travelling to 26 countries on the United Kingdom's red list.

Read full detailed.....https://optimistchannel.com/25/08/2021/fifa-president-infantino-urges-premier-league-and-laliga-clubs-to-release-international-players/
Re: FIFA President Infantino Urges Premier League And Laliga Clubs To Release by kenzysmith: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Infinito should go and sit down now him dey lay their salary or if they get corona now d coach go suffer am I just pity liecbester and Watford wey pack the whole Africa for their teams

(1) (Reply)

Pochettino Hails Players Performance. / "I Had No Other Option But To Leave Barca" / 2odd Today.thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.