Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Pixel Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pixel Camera (1598 Views)

Google Pixel Camera(gcam) Not Installing On Tecno Pouvoir 2 / How To Install The Google Pixel Camera On Galaxy S9 With One UI / Xiaomi Mi 6 - Specification And Price (dual Pixel Camera ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pixel Camera by wfchris042(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
If you have a pixel phone post a picture you capture with it we want to see see
Re: Pixel Camera by Minesbetter(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
wfchris042:
Google pixel camera happens to be the best I've ever seen so far. Don't doubt it, any pictur snapped with it are of great quality cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pixel Camera by wfchris042(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
I'm trying to buy one by God grace soon and I have been impressed about google phones and I haven't seen the camera in reality it's just online and they look so good than the so called iphones to me �
Re: Pixel Camera by Minesbetter(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
wfchris042:
I'm trying to buy one by God grace soon and I have been impressed about google phones and I haven't seen the camera in reality it's just online and they look so good than the so called iphones to me �
Yes, more crisp and clean than iPhone. I wish to own one soon again I pray. God's willing

1 Like

Re: Pixel Camera by ashatoda: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Is the new ones sold in Nigeria? How do one purchase one in Nigeria?
Re: Pixel Camera by Pofgrace(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
wfchris042:
by the grace of god I've been using pixel 3 for more than a year now and I've never regretted buying it

I'll be upgrading to pixel 6 once it's out

1 Like

Re: Pixel Camera by Pofgrace(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pofgrace:
by the grace of god I've been using pixel 3 for more than a year now and I've never regretted buying it

I'll be upgrading to pixel 6 once it's out
I just snapped this now while walking but I'm disappointed nairaland compressed the picture quality from 3mb to 98kb

1 Like

Re: Pixel Camera by wfchris042(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Still yet I can see the quality shocked :oyou don't need to tell me I know about camera
Re: Pixel Camera by Minesbetter(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
ashatoda:
Is the new ones sold in Nigeria? How do one purchase one in Nigeria?
You can get opened box in Nigeria, even brand new
Re: Pixel Camera by gistray: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
iPhone or nothing FAM
shocked
Re: Pixel Camera by lekbel09(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
wfchris042:
I have a direct UK used pixel 3a xl for sale. Good condition and the camera is WOW. Hmu if interested

1 Like

Re: Pixel Camera by wfchris042(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Who iphone EPP abeg pack one side e go better make I buy Huawei with harmony os then apple no vex grin
Re: Pixel Camera by Kudducini(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
gistray:
iPhone or nothing FAM shocked
Iphone wey saturation too much for the picture?
Re: Pixel Camera by tobisunday(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
lekbel09:
I have a direct UK used pixel 3a xl for sale. Good condition and the camera is WOW. Hmu if interested

Price, pics and location
Re: Pixel Camera by lekbel09(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
tobisunday:

Price, pics and location
75k, surulere lagos

Re: Pixel Camera by Kudducini(m): 12:02am On Aug 29, 2021
I just googled about Google pixel cameras and am heartbroken to see many bad reviews about it, most users complain about the camera crashing unexpectedly

Its common on the Google pixel 2,3,4, and there are complain about the pixel 5 Also.
Re: Pixel Camera by sunshineV(f): 12:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Kudducini:
I just googled about Google pixel cameras and am heartbroken to see many bad reviews about it, most users complain about the camera crashing unexpectedly

Its common on the Google pixel 2,3,4, and there are complain about the pixel 5 Also.
lol when u see a phone without fault online i'll show u a menstrating mosquito

4 Likes

Re: Pixel Camera by Kudducini(m): 1:00am On Aug 29, 2021
sunshineV:

But its very disappointing the should have worked on the fault since the release of the 2XL

Can you imagine people are sti complaining about this issue on the newly released pixel 5
Re: Pixel Camera by Pofgrace(m): 6:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Kudducini:

my pixel 3 camera never crashed so I don't know what you're talking about
Re: Pixel Camera by Kudducini(m): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Pofgrace:
my pixel 3 camera never crashed so I don't know what you're talking about

Yeah I know, Some people who lodge the complain stated that they used the camera and all of a sudden it just crashed after some hours you're lucky if you don't experience this camera issue about Google pixel but you can Google it for confirmation
Re: Pixel Camera by lekbel09(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2021
Kudducini:

Yeah I know, Some people who lodge the complain stated that they used the camera and all of a sudden it just crashed after some hours you're lucky if you don't experience this camera issue about Google pixel but you can Google it for confirmation
if you follow reviews of people online then you wouldn't buy any phone
Re: Pixel Camera by Kudducini(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2021
lekbel09:
if you follow reviews of people online then you wouldn't buy any phone

Bro this is not about review, am buying the pixel 2XL very soon I don't really take pictures so its ok for me but how can one buy a phone and camera just go blank after months, its a very bad thing
Re: Pixel Camera by lekbel09(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Kudducini:

Bro this is not about review, am buying the pixel 2XL very soon I don't really take pictures so its ok for me but how can one buy a phone and camera just go blank after months, its a very bad thing
I have used pixels and I sell phones too...I have never experienced nor heard about this though. Like I said earlier if you read complaints from people online then you won't be buying any device. I have a pixel 3A xl Incase you are interested
Re: Pixel Camera by Kudducini(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2021
lekbel09:
I have used pixels and I sell phones too...I have never experienced nor heard about this though. Like I said earlier if you read complaints from people online then you won't be buying any device. I have a pixel 3A xl Incase you are interested

Am getting the 2XL first it will be my first Google pixel phone if am ok with the performance I can option for the 3XL
Re: Pixel Camera by wfchris042(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm getting pixel 4xl soon grin be there reading stupid online complain grin if people followed complain about Samsung then no one would av bought Samsung phones any more
Re: Pixel Camera by Pofgrace(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kudducini:

the present pixel 3 I'm using would be the fourth google pixel Device I'll use and I've never experienced that issues before
Re: Pixel Camera by Lexusgs430: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
sunshineV:

Wetin we no go read for Nairaland........ cheesy

I have not used any phone so far and would not use one in the future, that some people would not complain about.........

Even Microsoft surface duo, the best foldable device so far, is super loaded with complains, all over the web........

If God listened to complains, he would not manufacture/create/model, human beings........ If you believe in that super story book.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pixel Camera by ouvredeparis: 12:09am On Aug 30, 2021
Walesho coman oppress us with your pixel 4 tongue tongue
Re: Pixel Camera by sunshineV(f): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Wetin we no go read for Nairaland........ cheesy

I have not used any phone so far and would not use one in the future, that some people would not complain about.........

Even Microsoft surface duo, the best foldable device so far, is super loaded with complains, all over the web........

If God listened to complains, he would not manufacture/create/model, human beings........ If you believe in that super story book.......... cheesy
grin
Re: Pixel Camera by Kudducini(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pofgrace:
the present pixel 3 I'm using would be the fourth google pixel Device I'll use and I've never experienced that issues before

You're lucky
Re: Pixel Camera by Jacku: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
sunshineV:
i think you should show us the menstruating mosquito cos to you Xiaomi is the alpha and omega while Tecno can't pass off for the excuse of not having fault.
Re: Pixel Camera by Kudducini(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jacku:
i think you should show us the menstruating mosquito cos to you Xiaomi is the alpha and omega while Tecno can't pass off for the excuse of not having fault.

Bro the Umidigi A3s is still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Or Us Used Phones Which Is Better? / Android Phone Vs Blackberry Phone / Chat Free N Update On Fb,fb -chat,gmail, Yahoo E.t.c Wifout Internet Conntn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.