Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence (25807 Views)

Abia Bullion Van Robbery: I Only Moved The Arms For Operation - Suspect / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Adamawa Villagers, Burn Houses (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by wallrichy: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2021
A useless idiot call Buhari. Never in the history of the world have I ever heard of a stupid old man like Buhari....a disgrace to his rotten family and his tribe of criminals. A shame to every Fulanis in the world. A catastrophe to Nigeria and a disaster to the world at large. This man is a walking cadaver bringing out maggots and smelling.....

saintokwuluora:
If Nigeria is the giant of Africa, then Buhari is the worst president ever in the history of Africa. He is a shameless compound failure. There is no adjective to qualify the uselessness of his govt. Adieu Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by Stallione(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2021
I support this 101%, since buhari's gov have nothing to offer again on insecurity.
Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by kendological(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2021
fk001:
Nigeria is heading the way of Liberia, congo, Central Africa Republic, Rwanda

The civil war go reach everybody, hope does that are chest-beating online can stand a lifetime full-blown war. I doubt if they can even stand 24hours war talkless of a lifetime.

All these carnibalistic fulani that are in the bush have nothing to lose. They are all loose cannons without conscience and soul.

Are you sure? you speak like a child, the Igbos have always been ahead of you lots, in resisting evil in Nigeria, but your myopia, cowardice and hate prevent you all from redeeming yourselves.
Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by pacespot(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
In the current Nigeria, nothing makes you feel more secured than an AK-47 by your side, even more than the woman you love wink

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by luluman: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
me self de look for rifle o
That's too big & clumsy now, get .45 automatic pistol. Or a 38 caliber police revolver.
Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by Exceed15: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
me self de look for rifle o

Oh u still dey look for one ? Ok o
Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by luluman: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
mex22:
Useless govt
Fvcken useless. Now people have resorted to protecting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by luluman: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pious101:
Chai .... Nigeria is gradually slipping into anarchy
Since government is no longer capable
Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by Shedrack777: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
luluman:
That's too big & clumsy now, get .45 automatic pistol. Or a 38 caliber police revolver.
JESUS! are you a military officer? see as you know their names
Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by Shedrack777: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
MichaelSokoto:

Babaaaa!
Na me b ya top notch sure plug 4 anytin kiri-gbosaa!

u need high end high quality military grade shakabula like d one below?
Tactical night op gear dat is highly needed to maneuver bandits inside bush 4 night still dey sef ..

u need am?
cool
wetin be this? just give me 38mm revolver

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by ceaser: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
So apparently my comment was removed or hidden by Seun or the mods.

Well, what I commented was that if they source for funds, I as an individual is willing to contribute even though I am from the South.

I went further to encourage anyone with ideas on how to make small bombs not to hesitate to make topics on such.

I also tried to paint Seun as someone humane enough by mentioning that he will not likely delete posts aimed at teaching the oppressed ways to fight off their oppressors, but how wrong I was. Apparently he is with the murderers of innocent Nigerians. Perhaps he is even Fulani, like those Ilorin Fulanis that masquerade as Yorùbá.
Re: Insecurity: Villagers Stockpile Arms For Self-Defence by luluman: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shedrack777:
JESUS! are you a military officer? see as you know their names
Too much American films.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos) / Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport / Jack Nicas: Journalist Trails A Scammer From Florida To Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.