Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again (20884 Views)

Richard Barrons: Britain Needs To Co-Operate With The Taliban To Combat ISIS-K / Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by ThatFairGuy1: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nut head. Some country legalized gayism, lesbianism, bestiality, YOU ALL DEFEND IT AS A RIGHT.
Shariah (ISLAMIC injunction) is Against indecent dressing, waywardness, indecent music, YOU'RE ALL SHOUTING infringement on right.

You all think you are normal right.
inumidun2010:
Another NORTH KOREA loading...
ANYWHERE ISLAM THRIVES, FREEDOM DIES...
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lovenorth:

In all these I didn't see Jesus singing and dancing and he didn't ask you to do, so what are you talking about?
zombie If Jesus is God has he not be collecting accepting praises that David gave him and all in the bible
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by inumidun2010(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Nut head. Some country legalized gayism, lesbianism, bestiality, YOU ALL DEFEND IT AS A RIGHT.
Shariah (ISLAMIC injunction) is Against indecent dressing, waywardness, indecent music, YOU'RE ALL SHOUTING infringement on right.

You all think you are normal right.

Hey CRACKHEAD... Using the NORTHERN NIGERIA as a CASESTUDY... HISBAH Police forgot to CLAMP DOWN on attendees of YUSUF BUHARI WEDDING where NAIRAMARLEY'S was PLAYED, MAYORKUN even was the GUEST ARTISTE. Northerners can take anything to get HIGH, CHILD MARRIAGE is still seen a NORM, Yet YOUR CRANIAL NERVES is STILL NOT SENDING IMPULSE to your CNS...
You just POSTED TRASH....
A RELIGION that ALLOWS KILLING of PEOPLE who are not FOLLOWERS of it PRECEPTS... OGA, DONT AWAKE THE SLEEPING LION OOOOOO....
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Kokaine(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
saphiere:
Music in Islam a sin?

Oh! Thank God for Christianity.
Wa korlu semihna wa atohna. Ghufranaka Ronan wa ileihi masirr..

They say " we hear and we obey. So forgive us oh Lord! For unto you is our ultimate return"
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by bepositive11: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

I don't believe they will force people to obey.. ....

They can only persuade....not pressure...
The world is just trying to label taliban bad

This taliban were even vibing and dancing to drake songs the other day

You seem to be ignorant about the situation. Please pack your bags and go to Afghanistan since you support Taliban so much
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by BobbieZion(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
donbenie:
If Bush won the war 20 years ago,what have Americans been doing there in the past 20 years?

If George Bush Sr won in Iraq,why did Sadam Hussein outlast him,as a President by more than a decade?

The LAW on which Biden acted on to pull out of Afghanistan,was enacted by TRUMP..

He enacted and gave a date for the pullout of American Troops..

When Biden extended,he was calling him names..

And now he wants to turn around and blame Biden for pulling out American Troops?

America neither declared war with Syria nor Libya,get your facts right..

The only WARMONGERS has been REPUBLICANS..

The VIETNAM WAR was started by REPUBLICANS..

The AFGHANISTAN WAR was declared by REPUBLICANS..

The TWO IRAQI WARS were declared by REPUBLICANS..

For no just REASON..

We are still waiting for the WEAPONS OF MASS Destruction..

That REPUBLICANS claimed Sadam stockpiled..

GEORGE W BUSH is a GENOCIDAL WAR CRIMINAL.. angry

OK
Enjoy the Democrats
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by gazza07(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kwam1 is muslim
Pasuma muslim
Zlatan muslim
Bella seemed muslim too, they all should stop.

What about comedy, is it sin too?

Music sin? Didn't saw that one coming
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Emyogalanya: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
justjify:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are BAD.
You know one thing that annoys me about that religion of piss on this forum?
The owners allow Christian threads to be contaminated by their PISSFUL followers, but lock their thread until you accept that Allahabad is the only prophet.
Walai, Islamabad angry
I wonder what they are afraid of

1 Like

Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by sulasa07(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
inumidun2010:
But what about Turkey, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Maldives, Senegal
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by Frenzy01(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin... I don't even know what to say

anyways, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by yusuf0876(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
inumidun2010:
so north Korea is an Islamic country?
Re: Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again by inumidun2010(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
yusuf0876:
so north Korea is an Islamic country?
I made mention of NORTH KOREA with REGARDS to FREEDOM....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria / Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / Shinzo Abe, Japan's PM Resigns For Health Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.