Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) (34325 Views)

Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) / Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Babastrong(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
And later in life, someone will marry the girl with balloons attach to their car all in the name of celebrating marriage.
may the spirit of the baby hunts you for 600yrs, if you do not repent.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Too bad
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Flamees:
Can You Imagine
Some destinies are killed before they are born
This baby might be the saviour of her family
IS not funny but true

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by azidomedogo: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Let them conduct medical examinations on all the female students to findout who just delivered.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by bizhop01: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
After opening vagina wide in bed and scream like hyena
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by AbeOnye: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Common sense is really not common. This is shocking. Then later in life they will be looking for children and wondering why they can't conceive? God have mercy
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Joromi1: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
The future is vagina people. The audacity of taking an innocent life!

And these same devilish murderers will feign tears and sympathy when they see an accident scene.

Later in marriage when they're not able to give birth they won't let God, babalawo and pastors rest for them.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Not cool, not cool at all.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
It's well , meanwhile find your soulmate this weekend check signature
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Saint Manny Who Quickly Notified On Facebook, Said Dead Body of a baby boy was found in a Dustbin in Female Hostel In Oko Poly In Anambra State, On August 25th, 2021

Read What He Post On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

https://m./1285734428136304/permalink/4443935018982880/?anchor_composer=false&_rdr

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

What kind of English is this..

"A dead baby boy was found dead"

Nawao ..

Thank God u correct urself
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by imagrg(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
The aftermath of too much knacking
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
What about the ones that fill the septic tanks in those female hostels.
The real genocide is committed by those residing in female hostels.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Walex124(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Candidlady:
Na wa o....

What is it with this trending things
As in ehn, pure wickedness...
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by solofresh(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Why are some girls so unfortunate
Why?
How can you dump your own child,I mean your own blood in a refuse bin
If not for the fact that is a woman that gave birth to me........
I don't even know what to say again......
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Flamees:
Can You Imagine
Some destinies are killed before they are born
This baby might be the saviour of her family
D didn't even give d baby a chance angry

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by neighbourhud: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
It's the gender we are talking about

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Gfskw: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jesus
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
This life no balance at all
Some are praying day in day out to have a baby Baba God no give dem. He com give person wey no appreciate the precious gift......
Baba God i fear you More.....
Aseyiowu ni Ọlọrun ọba
Nobody can question you God
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
post=105231947:

Don't u know that you are referring to the CEO OF . COM
Na the CEO of go dey complain that his own blog is bringing bad news Everytime. Guy go and pee!

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Humanoid01:

How did you come about the conclusion that this was a deliberate act by the mother? There are many “what ifs” in this case. Don't be in a hurry to conclude.

abeg pls educate me on the "what ifs" (that would be valid) that this baby resulted being thrown in the trash....?!?!?!?!
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
SEGLIZ:
you forgot the male that collabo her in this.

until proven otherwise, so far we dont even know if daddy knows he is a father, but whoever gave birth to that poor child DEFINITELY knows...
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by SEGLIZ: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

until proven otherwise, so far we dont even know if daddy knows he is a father, but whoever gave birth to that poor child DEFINITELY knows...

really the female in this act is but a murderer, such an heartless fellow. anyone that can do this is worse for an assassin.

so many evil could be easily averted or avoided by human but stupidly or knowingly allow them.

how I wish all the females in that hostel and around will be assembled and be rained on who ever has done this. I believe the individual will out of fear come out.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Longman8: 6:20am On Aug 28, 2021
Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Flamees(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Daniluv1:

Take note: And would might have also been a second BUHARI a disaster waiting to happen

so it's a two opposite ways thing

But am not still in support of this act though
Get my point
It's True but at least he deserves a chance
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by abbaashiru(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Trumann:

The way these girls are reckless these days is alarming. You see them telling you not to use condom and enter raw, as if they are impervious to unwanted pregnancies and STDs.
Two foolish girls tried that nonsense with me, na so I stand carry prick for hand like torchlight. No be me una go kill for my mama.
KAI...!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy this guy you no well I swear, I don laugh throway my breakfast... which one is carry prick for hand, Is your own detached? Aswear you get bad mouth... grin grin grin
Re: Newborn Baby Dumped Inside Dustbin In Oko Poly Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) by Nigra(f): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
May Satan kill her also.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun: Smoking Schoolgirls Asked To Return To Class / MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools / Private Universities Produce Students With Empty Brains - Plateau ASUU Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.