Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife (2940 Views)

Manny Pacquiao To Run For Philippine President / Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) / Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by tamdun: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Boxing legend Manny Pacquiao, 42, struggles to open his eyes while he's being spoon-fed by his wife as he continues to recover from his injuries sustained in his defeat by Yordenis Ugas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI-vACQQpQg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-9926183/amp/Manny-Pacquiao-struggles-open-eyes-hes-spoon-fed-wife-days-Ugas-defeat.html#aoh=16300000577654&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by billynoni(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Leeemaooo, chop the beating of your life, collect $ in millions, have swollen face, be spoon-fed with pap... Then start balling the next month. Rinse and repeat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by puremaker7(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Anafoju, boxing na mad sport.
Who will whoop my ass in public and pay me $1m abeg?

6 Likes

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by Sundrus: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy this na wetin oyibo dey call pummeling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by tamdun: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
puremaker7:
Anafoju, boxing na mad sport.
Who will whoop my ass in public and pay me $1m abeg?
I will gladly chop that kind of beating

2 Likes

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by donbachi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Respect ur old age,u no hear.

2 Likes

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by xpressionx(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
angry
Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by Nbotee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
I don dey lose respect for Pacquiao.. Instead of to retire while the ovation was still loud, Baba still wants to fight with unknowns who are denting his legacy

5 Likes

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by Great100000: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I don't know y I just dey laugh grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by suffering: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nairalanders that still haven't learnt to type their way to riches want to try their hands at combat sports. You children are very funny.

4 Likes

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by paulolee(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
na wah ooo
Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by paulolee(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nbotee:
I don dey lose respect for Pacquiao.. Instead of to retire while the ovation was still loud, Baba still wants to fight with unknowns who are denting his legacy
e dey chop beating for huge cash

1 Like

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
tongue
Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by unbitchable(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Injury to Spence was a blessing in disguise, he would have killed Pac in the ring. Would have been a big shame to boxing if a legend was disgraced by a younger lad like Errol Spence.
Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oboy this home boy chop serious beating
Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by NightFood: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
This is the perfect example of no pain, no gain. When he recovers he has his millions to spend. Meanwhile, as I never get millions to put solar panels make I kukuma use my IE mobile app recharge electricity abeg. It's way easier for me that way and it can be for you too when you visit https://www.ikejaelectric.com/mobile-app/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Power_In_Your_Hands

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by Cousin9999: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2021

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by tamdun: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nbotee:
E wan copy mayweather ni

1 Like

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by potent5(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
The wife de smile. Lol grin grin grin
Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by Harrykn: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mad oh, las las nah poor people dey fight for Girlfriend.
Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by Iretipatience(f): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by Iretipatience(f): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by princealexndre(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by Kriely(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2021
Every sport is dangerous but BOXING is DANGER itself

1 Like

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by Kriely(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Every sport is dangerous but boxing is danger itself.

2 Likes

Re: Manny Pacquiao,struggles To Open His Eyes While He's Being Spoon-fed By His Wife by Lamasta(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Beating way dey reset brain grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Argentina Soccer Star, Carlos Tevez, Tattoo Angels All Over His Back. ( Photo) / My 2023 Betting Journey / The Lack Of A Professional Football Club In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.