Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. (42386 Views)

UEFA Awards Ceremony Holds Today. See Full List Of Nominees Here / UEFA Awards: Full Lists Of Winners For 2017/2018 / UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by olufunmi01(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Please nairalanders, I'm sorry to bother you all, it has been my desire to secure fully funded scholarship to USA, I need to write GRE as a mandated exam to make this dream a reality. Please the money I have gathered so far is nothing. The exam currently is 120k + lecture of 50k for six weeks. Please help me in anyway you can.
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by tradepunter: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Penaldo is no where to be found....

And I am not surprised because football is not all about tappings and penalty anymore
Waiting in the box for tapping....tapnaldo for a reason

You are biting more than what you can chew brah

Calm down
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Eillyeillz(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Full list for 2021/2022 angry

Best forward
Jota

Best midfielder
Fabinho

Best defender
Vandijk

Best Keeper
Allison

Best manager
Kloop

Uefa player of the year
Salah

You know this!!!!
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Zanzibar1: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2021
Kante
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by AdemolaA2: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2021
optimus106:
Asisat Oshoala is not among them?

I was wondering too ...

1 Like

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Kingcalls: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

And I am not surprised because football is not all about tappings and penalty anymore

Wow...whr is messi ...I seem not to find...can u point him out for me ... igbo smoker
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Eillyeillz(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
Avoid Chelsea FC this season tongue cheesy grin

Come back after saturday.
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Rugaria: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Lamasta:

Them share the award for Chelsea grin
I'm actually looking at the possibility that the award should go to Kante. If he's the better midfielder, then he's the better player to Jorginho who plays in the same position with him..
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Zanzibar1: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Kante was better to the the best player... What was jorjino contribution apart from incompetent marking
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Kingcalls: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikehot:
Ronaldo that played euros came out 9 abi wetin sef

Messi that didn't came out 4

Ballon d'or too sure for Messi when his Copa America is used to judge

Close ur smelly mouth...haaland dint play the Euros... y dint messi mk it or them tell u say na only European players de make am?? Proper mumu... messi fans are just tooooo dumb
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Lamasta(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Rugaria:

I'm actually looking at the possibility that the award should go to Kante. If he's the better midfielder, then he's the better player to Jorginho who plays in the same position with him..
Jorginho deserves it more cos of his exploits at the 2021 Euros
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Rugaria: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Lamasta:

Jorginho deserves it more cos of his exploits at the 2021 Euros

I see
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by FamTomx2(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2021
undecided

May I ask you, have you being to football stadiums or venues not to talk about kicking a ball??

E get why am asking..

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by naptu2: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2021
excel101:
Something is not clear here, Jorghino (midfielder) wins the UEFA player of the year and N'golo Kante who plays same role as Jorghino is adjudged as UEFA best midfielder? Please football lovers, i need clarity here.

perryy:
If Kante is the best midfielder of the year how come Jorginho who is also a midfielder is rated world best . Is Jorginho a goal keeper . If Jorginho is the best player (midfielder) of the year, it means he is the best midfielder. Except u are telling me Jorginho is not a midfeider

Note, the player of the year and coach of the year awards takes all competitions into account, including league, champions league and national team competitions. However, the positional awards are only for the Champions League.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by pennywys(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2021
E be like say dis oyibo don d do partia

Where is our own Oshola on the list?
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Sluacoast(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by haffaze777(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2021
abobote:

Even pessi grin, I'm not surprised coz you don't expect him to win anything after making a big club like barca go broke

You get bad mouthgrin

1 Like

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Lighthammer(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=105222616]Damnnn niggar

Waiting in the box for tapping....tapnaldo for a reason [/quote
ronaldo is always giving u problem right?where is ur dwarf pessi?u messi fanboy are out of tune with reality

1 Like

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by heniford2: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Full list for 2021/2022 angry

Best forward
Jota

Best midfielder
Fabinho

Best defender
Vandijk

Best Keeper
Allison

Best manager
Kloop

Uefa player of the year
Salah
super story
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by bayelsaowei(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2021
That's good...but the balon dor is reserved for Leo Messi..
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by bayelsaowei(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=Lighthammer post=105223726][/quote]balon dor is reserved for Leo Messi..

cheesy
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Azeezuu: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

guy u harsh oo.u really hate ronaldo
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Close ur smelly mouth...haaland dint play the Euros... y dint messi mk it or them tell u say na only European players de make am?? Proper mumu... messi fans are just tooooo dumb
Blockhead, both Messi and Ronaldo didn't go far in champions league even though Ronaldo exited before Messi

But Ronaldo had another opportunity with the Euro2020 to boost his stat and top Messi yet despite an added competition Messi topped him

It's the euro that gave jorjino edge over kante if not kante did better than him in the champions league they both won

Should it come to ballon d'or don't you see Ronaldo would be even worst since he failed in Europe and Messi has a continental trophy that puts him ahead of anyone

1 Like

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Azeezuu: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2021
abobote:

Even pessi grin, I'm not surprised coz you don't expect him to win anything after making a big club like barca go broke

calm down dude messi is bringing the ballon'dor home cool cool cool
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by joshuaidibia(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2021
naptu2:
Women's awards:

Player of the year: Alexia Putellas (Barcelona and Spain)

Coach of the year: Luis Cortes (Barcelona.

Forward of the year: Jenni Hermoso (Barcelona)

Midfielder of the year: Alexia Putellas (Barcelona)

Defender of the year: Irene Paredes (PSG, now Barcelona)

Goalkeeper of the year: Sandra Panos (Barcelona)

Them no even mention that Naija girl for Barca. Not even nominated shocked

1 Like

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Why do you take these personal bro?

1 Like

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Valuepaints20(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
Man city vs PSG

Ronaldo vs Messi

Champions league

if u think messi will win this time SHARE, if u think Ororo would be victorious like the last time dey met LIKE

Messi
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Emmy000seun(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Maybe Africa factor tho!!!
optimus106:
Asisat Oshoala is not among them?

1 Like

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by naptu2: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Them no even mention that Naija girl for Barca. Not even nominated shocked

She was 9th in the Forward of the Year category. https://www.nairaland.com/6720217/uefa-awards-ceremony-holds-today
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Kingcalls: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikehot:
Blockhead, both Messi and Ronaldo didn't go far in champions league even though Ronaldo exited before Messi

But Ronaldo had another opportunity with the Euro2020 to boost his stat and top Messi yet despite an added competition Messi topped him

It's the euro that gave jorjino edge over kante if not kante did better than him in the champions league they both won

Should it come to ballon d'or don't you see Ronaldo would be even worst since he failed in Europe and Messi has a continental trophy that puts him ahead of anyone

Mumu ...how did Ronaldo exit b4 messi?? Messi that was bundled out even b4 the 2nd leg

Messi top him u say , thru that dead copa that the world dont recognise... mumu , like suarez sanchez dint win copa...were they nominates?? Always thinking like fishes

1 Like

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mumu ...how did Ronaldo exit b4 messi?? Messi that was bundled out even b4 the 2nd leg

Messi top him i say , thru that dead copa that the world dont recognise... mumu like suarez sanchez dint win copa...were they nominates?? Always thinking like fishes
I can see you are an illiterate, so Copa America is no more a continental trophy but it was a big deal to you when Messi had not won it

Ronaldo crashed out on a Tuesday to Porto

Messi crashed out on a Wednesday to PSG

1 Like

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Kingcalls: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Mikehot:
I can see you are an illiterate, so Copa America is no more a continental trophy but it was a big deal to you when Messi had not won it

Certainly it was a big deal cos it was such a disgraceful shame that a tournament of just 8 teams of which only Brazil and Argentina appear in the final every tournament...tournament that dont play extra time or qualifiers ...no TV coverage...dead tournament

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 / PSG Vs Manchester United : UCL (1 - 2) On 20th October 2020 / Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.