Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. (42382 Views)

UEFA Awards Ceremony Holds Today. See Full List Of Nominees Here / UEFA Awards: Full Lists Of Winners For 2017/2018 / UEFA Goal Of The Season: Nominees Announced [Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Bamzyriches451: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
It's a chelsea thing
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by luizpippo(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Full list for 2021/2022 angry

Best forward
Jota

Best midfielder
Fabinho

Best defender
Vandijk

Best Keeper
Allison

Best manager
Kloop

Uefa player of the year
Salah

Kwarect
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Britain4(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Penaldo is no where to be found....

And I am not surprised because football is not all about tappings and penalty anymore
Waiting in the box for tapping....tapnaldo for a reason
What of messi
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Indispensable85(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
snowball11:

And who has the time for standard rubbish? undecided

Fly!

Nitwit
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by 2kurupt(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Clean sweep by the BLUES cool

#KTBFFH
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Exceed15: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Up blues!
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by snowball11(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Indispensable85:

Nitwit

Dimwit! undecided
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Mumusaphire: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
famousroland:

Jorginho won Euro 2020, Super cup, champions league... and he performed very well
my question was, why can't he win best midfielder of the year also.
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Indispensable85(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
snowball11:

Dimwit! undecided

Slowpoke
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by snowball11(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Indispensable85:

Slowpoke

You must be a scumbag that got nothing else to do but quote without sense.

Run off my mention, halfwit! undecided
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Indispensable85(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
snowball11:

You must be a scumbag that got nothing else to do but quote without sense.

Run off my mention, halfwit! undecided

Your dead brain didn't remind you that you were the one that quoted me.

What's a bloody idiaaat like you doing in my mention? Fvck off!
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by snowball11(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Indispensable85:

Your dead brain didn't remind you that you were the one that quoted me.

What's a bloody idiaaat like you doing in my mention? Fvck off!

You must be a retard or something. I quoted your stupidity in not appreciating those honored for what they achieved and here you are still ranting like a demented dog!

Now, don't just run off my mention but fade off! undecided
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Indispensable85(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
snowball11:

You must be a retard or something. I quoted your stupidity in not appreciating those honored for what they achieved and here you are still ranting like a demented dog!

Now, don't just run off my mention but fade off! undecided

See this product of sexual misbehaviour between two hopeless adult. Who called you into my mention.?

Misbegotten foolish offspring.
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

And I am not surprised because football is not all about tappings and penalty anymore
Damnnn niggar

Pessi will flop this season
And...

Ronaldo is the GOAT
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by samieea28(f): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
It's a Chelsea thing
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by celebgists01: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Keep quiet joor,......did you see mercy on the list,iniesta and xavi don retire
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by MOVIC6: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shortsightedness no good o
BigDawsNet:

Best forward
Jota

Best midfielder
Fabinho

Best defender
Vandijk

Best Keeper
Allison

Best manager
Kloop

Uefa player of the year
Salah
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Chochovini: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
onoms4luv:
Shareshit been doing great recently.
Kudos to the champions.

But

How I take be Nigerian
. BAD BELLE sombori.
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Tundex911: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
You'll never walk away lad

BigDawsNet:

Best forward
Jota

Best midfielder
Fabinho

Best defender
Vandijk

Best Keeper
Allison

Best manager
Kloop

Uefa player of the year
Salah
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Paulianfa(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Amagine jorginho
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Pacesetter123(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2021
I am surprised for the nomination in the female category,why is that it's only Barca players alone that won the award?
None of the Chelsea players that played in the final with Barca made the list.What criteria did they used in selecting them?
But the same thing didn't happen in the male category.All the awardees should have come from Chelsea FC.But we have fellow finalists in the persons of Ruben Diaz and Kevin Debryn from opposing team, Man City.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by naptu2: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Pacesetter123:
I am surprised for the nomination in the female category,why is that it's only Barca players alone that won the award?
None of the Chelsea players that played in the final with Barca made the list.What criteria did they used in selecting them?
But the same thing didn't happen in the male category.All the awardees should have come from Chelsea FC.But we have fellow finalists in the persons of Ruben Diaz and Kevin Debryn from opposing team, Man City.[color=#000099][/color]

1) Barcelona Femeni were completely dominant last season. They beat teams by wide margins and their players were superb. They won the Primera Iberdrola in record fashion and also won the Champions League. They would have won the Queens Cup too, but the Spanish Federation gave them a crazy schedule (matches had to be postponed because of covid and the weather.

2) Irene Paredes, who is listed as the defender of the season, was the captain of PSG when the players were assessed. She only moved to Barcelona a few weeks ago.

3) Chelsea players (Sam Kerr, etc.) were listed in the top ten for the player of the year award. https://www.nairaland.com/6720217/uefa-awards-ceremony-holds-today

4) You need to watch the Champions League final to see how dominant Barcelona were. Watch Aitana's goal again.They completely destroyed Chelsea.
Re: Full List Of UEFA Award Winners. by Brardana: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kante is a really one of the most outstanding footballers all the time. He is not as bright as Messi or Ronaldo, perhaps, because of his position, but his vision is out of the ordinary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Villarreal (2 - 1) On 29th September 2021 / PSG Vs Manchester United : UCL (1 - 2) On 20th October 2020 / Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.