Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Withdraw People's Money With The Aid Of Their Simcard Say Suspect. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Withdraw People's Money With The Aid Of Their Simcard Say Suspect. (365 Views)

How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money / Man Comes To The Aid Of A Hooker Cheated In Benin / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Withdraw People's Money With The Aid Of Their Simcard Say Suspect. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Young man who specializes on internet fraud has been apprehended by the Nigeria Police. During the cause of interrogation he confessed to have been having access into people's bank accounts through their SIM card which they either thrown away or misplaced.

He also explained how he resets sim card and obtained the full details of the victims bank account before withdrawing all the money in the victims account. Here is a link to watch the live broadcast and confession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntbOw9rhc1Y

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Women Less Smart Compared To Their Male Counterpart? / Liquor Seller Reports Himself To Police After Stabbing His Customer To Death In / Man Arrested For Attempted Murder After Attacking Victim With Machete In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.