Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) (48738 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Selfmotivated: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Suicide is never an option
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by 2kurupt(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bukasint:

I have not heard in my life that a University student in the Northern part of Nigeria committed suicide as an option despite them graduating without speaking English/ or even to understand English language, yet they graduate. Yet we the Southerns keep making things difficult for our own people.
North hiding under federal character and educationally less developed states to move ahead while we keep making life miserable for our people.
Did you bother to read the body of the news? It's not even related to his academics.

RIP to the deceased, he should have taken succour in the fact that orphans survive & live fulfilled lives despite not having nor knowing their biological family
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Ethereum: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by MWAD(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
No good news in Nigeria anymore.
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
He should have known there is hope ahead.
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by 2kurupt(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Preshieben:
Same thing on my mind

Been so depressed recently lipsrsealed
Your signature say you're a daughter of grace so believe in it because every challenge is just a passing phase.

After the rain comes a brighter day so cheer up
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
post=105225532:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/400-level-unilorin-student-commits-suicide-after-two-failed-attempts.html
That school should be under lock and key for minimum of 2 months before resumption of any academic activities on that campus.

Someone tried suicide twice in your nose watch and none of you (the school management) could take an accurate step to stop the unfortunate young the chance of the third one...
That shows how ridiculous the society we love in is...sad!

1 Like

Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by winner37(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Before i used to asked myself what could pront people to commit suicide but I didn't get any response till I began to feel like commiting sucide all by myself based on the life challenging am going through ....
Am dealing with a very serious depression which all the time am feeling wordless, like nothing life has for me .
Instead of me to wast my blood for nothing I prefer to joint blood money use it lay legacy for my family to have something to remember me ...
Anyone who committed sucide don't blame him or her because you don't know how the conditions if he or she was into..

1 Like

Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Evergreen4(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
RIP bro. You're forever a yorochian
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by jimtemi1: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
RIP to him, but it doesn't worth taking his life. Some of us has family as if we don't have, what should we do? If not for the wife that GOD sent only GOD know were I would have been, as then see say Na better wife non of my families follow me to pay her dowry thinking she will left but the girl stay glued and thank GOD today we have everything a successful family can boast of... Please say no to sucide nobody know what the future holds

2 Likes

Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Sparklinglyte(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Devastating
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
2kurupt:

Your signature say you're a daughter of grace so believe in it because every challenge is just a passing phase.

After the rain comes a brighter day so cheer up
thank you

I appreciate your input
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by sirwhyteB(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
AFTER DEMONS FEAR VILLAGE PEOPLE.

e get y!
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Darlynmag: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
[s][/s]I feel for him
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bukasint:

I have not heard in my life that a University student in the Northern part of Nigeria committed suicide as an option despite them graduating without speaking English/ or even to understand English language, yet they graduate. Yet we the Southerns keep making things difficult for our own people.
North hiding under federal character and educationally less developed states to move ahead while we keep making life miserable for our people.
Lol Southerners!!
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Bngf: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jesus
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by jimtemi1: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Etizz:
Naija school is actually frustrating and most parent don't know.....that is why as a parent you need to encourage your children either faith or not.....
just this short story you find it difficult to read.. Lazy Nigeria youth
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
400 students? cool cry
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Habib101: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
I don't know what is wrong with our university student this days, if u no here person commit suicide u go here got killed by something, just cause your family rejected you is not the end of the world, now that even your friend can be a family base on your friendship were you get.

1 Like

Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by fof1: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
post=105225532:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/400-level-unilorin-student-commits-suicide-after-two-failed-attempts.html

MUST YOU KILL URSELF FOR FAILURE AT EXAMS AT AGE 26? SUICIDES DOESN'T NEED JUDGEMENT BUT STRAIGHT TO HELLFIRE AWAITING REVELATION OF D MASTER...SATAN AND HIS PARTNERS IN D BIGGER LAKE OF FIRE...
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by VTJN(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bukasint:

Baba which one be they don't speak nor understand English language. No dey make General assumption like that o
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Damnfailure: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
He finally won the battle. He told his creator he does not want the creator damn life. He rejected the life his creator gave him. The will to live is what makes us endure suffering. But if we reject dat will we have overcomed nature. The force of life. It shows humans are far more powerful than we think. The more we do this the more God becomes powerless. This is among the power of men.
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Oyin2212(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Samfloxin:
Make them leave am jareé ,I doubt he had a girlfriend. It is only a woman that can bring succour to this kind of situation.
Make I no talk wetin dey my mouth
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Tarvel(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
He was my senior in secondary school cry sad
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by adebwalex(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Absolutely madness. If everyone abandon you at least he must have a girlfriend in school been so brilliant which I believe most girls in campus would love to be associate with. He can start to Focus On his future and raise a family in the future with his wife.. So why why why why do you have to take your own life Just because you don't have a family member.
Say no to Depression.... If I tell you my story, your own even small pass my own. I live like I don't have a family but with the help of my wife I am were I am due to the help I received from her Sister who is out of the country. I am greatful to her because my Visa out of the country was done by my wife sister....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by illicit(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
RIP Jude

Better by far....
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by pegix(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
I dey unilorin and i never hear the news self.... This ehn

Well lemme wait till e go round sha

1 Like

Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Omobada(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
Just two failures and u dey commit suicide

Read the details
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by pepetua(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Looking at his eyes, he's already dead before the suicidal act.
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by wany(f): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Samfloxin:
Make them leave am jareé ,I doubt he had a girlfriend. It is only a woman that can bring succour to this kind of situation.
You mean the vagina people, are they really that useful to a Nigerian guy. undecided

1 Like

Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by authority2006(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bukasint:

Educationally Less Developed in the north has nothing to do with your wicked southern lecturers who would be demanding for either sex or money for marks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � / Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left / I Got Ruthlessly Harassed By Police This Night For Holding Vega 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.