Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,531 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) (48757 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Ofolete: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2021
For reliability in your profession, be acquainted with office management packages that will give you an edge and boost your effectiveness and productivity. Get full (practical) knowledge of Excel, Access, and other office packages at your convenient. contact us for home training, office training, workshops and conferences. 2 weeks, 1 month and 2 months are adequate to project you for interviews and other facilitating assignments.

Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Larryizi(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2021
RIP to the dead�
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Bukasint(f): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2021
Navalsadiq:
seun take note this one is giving out information to bandit

Nawa
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by donald14: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
This guy ma sef, first he lack concentration towards life. By the time he finishe is schooling and start earning millions of naira, even those that are not related to him will claim they are related even with document backup.
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by naija4life247: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sometimes we drop out of school. Sometimes we resign from a job. It shouldn't be a big deal if a man thinks that he has had enough and decide to resign from life. It's really no big deal to me. Some people have it all smooth, if you have it rough and you think you have had enough, then it's not bad if you quit especially for a guy who has no one to feel any pain over his death. It's good that the guy is gone to rest.

Living in Nigeria is hard, dying shouldn't be.
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

It is this 'see more photos' that gets me. grin grin See more what? What for??

To know better
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
post=105265250:

To know better

I see.
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by Abcruz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
winner37:
Before i used to asked myself what could pront people to commit suicide but I didn't get any response till I began to feel like commiting sucide all by myself based on the life challenging am going through ....
Am dealing with a very serious depression which all the time am feeling wordless, like nothing life has for me .
Instead of me to wast my blood for nothing I prefer to joint blood money use it lay legacy for my family to have something to remember me ...
Anyone who committed sucide don't blame him or her because you don't know how the conditions if he or she was into..

Pls don't commit suicide regardless of what you're going through. Suicide is never a solution to any problem you face in life. Send me a DM or drop your WhatsApp contact let's talk. A problem shared is half solved.
Re: 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) by winner37(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Abcruz:

Pls don't commit suicide regardless of what you're going through. Suicide is never a solution to any problem you face in life. Send me a DM or drop your WhatsApp contact let's talk. A problem shared is half solved.

Alright.07012874737

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors Remove Cup Stuck Inside A Woman For 4 Years From Sex Incident / Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � / Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.