Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible (574 Views)

Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) / 10 Unsolved Mysteries About Satan / Hidden Mysteries About Water And The Marine Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible by Nwaokija(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2021
There are many shocking and still trending mysteries about the bible that many historians have tried their best but yet most of them are not yet found or solved. Well these are the top ten ones including:
If Igbod are really one of the lost tribes of Israel
Did Christ had a spouse
The missing bible verses and what were written in them
And other mind stressing ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFmEETiXZtQ
Re: Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible by Hundredfold4lif(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nonsensical Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible by MightySparrow: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
Nonsensical Nonsense!

If you say it is nonsense, I will not waste my data on it.

The fellow below me can watch and tell us his on views about it.
I believe both of you.
Re: Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible by Monogamy: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2021
The bible that was written to massage the egos of Israelites

Mtcheeeew
Re: Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible by AntiChristian: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Chai!
Re: Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:
Chai!

Chai! When una go solve this nonsense in Quran?

Kaf Ha Yan 'Ayn Sad (Quran 19:1)

Ta Ha (Quran 20:1)

Ta Seen meem (Quran 26:1)

Ta Seen (Quran 27:1)
Re: Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible by AntiChristian: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Chai! When una go solve this nonsense in Quran?

Kaf Ha Yan 'Ayn Sad (Quran 19:1)

Ta Ha (Quran 20:1)

Ta Seen meem (Quran 26:1)

Ta Seen (Quran 27:1)

It's not meant to be solved. Have you solved the mystery in this thread first before diverting as usual?

Holy spirit don elude u tey tey!
Re: Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

It's not meant to be solved. Have you solved the mystery in this thread first before diverting as usual?

Holy spirit don elude u tey tey!

So muhammad and his god, allah has no clue on that nonsense abi? Good of you

(1) (Reply)

The Foolishness Of The Gospel Of JESUS Christ To Save Them That Believe. / What Are Your Favorite Worst Bible Verses? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.