Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) (2917 Views)

Ten Shocking Unsolved Mysteries About The Bible / 10 Unsolved Mysteries About Satan / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2022
A mentor here Sisterfire after universal codes , Marine business( You Africans know) and spiritism once said In quote

" Male Pastors, Fathers and preachers prefer carrying out exorcism on a demon possessed female rather than males .

When I was 12 a pastor refused to cast out a possessed boy with 10,000 demons but chooses me with lesser demons for his exorcism " The Pastors and clergies has a agreement all over the world to let demons in males be and let the demons in females run Helter skelter

My question is " whY is this so In Africa presently and outside centuries back ?
Again is this stereotyped hate on females not understood perfectly or wo is it?
Are they telling us the females are just the demonic ones and the males aren't .
Why will they allow a possessed male go Scott free and the female tortured .

Merry Xmas folks I remain your girl lei-lau g-yen

2 Likes

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2022
I am waiting for answers sons of earth and god.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by phorget(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2022
Because they know the demon in females are very much stronger, what actually transpired between the serpent and Eve is yet to be unraveled till today... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by obiekunie01: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:
I am waiting for answers sons of earth and god.

i like that pic.

can i get it in high definition?
thanks in advance.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by NNTR: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:
A mentor here Sisterfire after universal codes , Marine business( You Africans know) and spiritism once said In quote

" Male Pastors, Fathers and preachers prefer carrying out exorcism on a demon possessed female rather than males .

When I was 12 a pastor refused to cast out a possessed boy with 10,000 demons but chooses me with lesser demons for his exorcism " The Pastors and clergies has a agreement all over the world to let demons in males be and let the demons in females run Helter skelter

My question is " whY is this so In Africa presently and outside centuries back ?
Are they telling us the females are just the demonic ones and the males aren't .

Leviticus 18:22
You shall not sleep with a male as one sleeps with a female;
it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a man as with a woman,
they have both committed an abomination.
They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

This is as a consequence of Christianity, misogyny and living in a world unlawfully hijacked by men (i.e. aka man's world or patriarchal)

Even the picture is trying to re-write history (i.e. revisionist history). How? It is because women in the Old Testament were not into temple prostitution sex acts (i.e. paid intercourse performed in the context of religious worship, in-anticipation of supposedly receiving divine favours or blessings from gods)

Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 are self evident of this fact (i.e. the glaring omission of female getting a mention). Yes, women did join the the gang later in the New Testament, hence why Apostle Paul, made the historic remark featured in Roman chapter 1 (i.e. Romans 1:26-28, to precise, but advised to read it in context though)

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2022
phorget:
Because they know the demon in females are very much stronger, what actually transpired between the serpent and Eve is yet to be unraveled till today... undecided
so stronger demons chooses females rather than males.?
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2022
obiekunie01:

i like that pic.

can i get it in high definition?
thanks in advance.
Y love the photo?
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
NNTR:
Leviticus 18:22
You shall not sleep with a male as one sleeps with a female;
it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a man as with a woman,
they have both committed an abomination.
They must surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

This is as a consequence of Christianity, misogyny and living in a world unlawfully hijacked by men (i.e. aka man's world or patriarchal)

Even the picture is trying to re-write history (i.e. revisionist history). How? It is because women in the Old Testament were not into temple prostitution sex acts (i.e. paid intercourse performed in the context of religious worship, in-anticipation of supposedly receiving divine favours or blessings from gods)

Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 are self evident of this fact (i.e. the glaring omission of female getting a mention). Yes, women did join the the gang later in the New Testament, hence why Apostle Paul, made the historic remark featured in Roman chapter 1 (i.e. Romans 1:26-28, to precise, but advised to read it in context though)

we only know of women been burnt on stake what of men ? I hope my fellow women can see all this
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by NNTR: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:
we only know of women been burnt on stake what of men?
I hope my fellow women can see all this

Leviticus 20:14
"If a man marries both a woman and her mother, that's wicked.
All three of them must be burned at the stake,
purging the wickedness from the community.

While you are still catching your cruise, please, read Leviticus 20:13 to the next verse, I hope you can see all there that not only know of women been burnt on stake, that men too are

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
NNTR:
Leviticus 20:14
"If a man marries both a woman and her mother, that's wicked.
All three of them must be burned at the stake,
purging the wickedness from the community.

While you are still catching your cruise, please, read Leviticus 20:13 to the next verse, I hope you can see all there that not only know of women been burnt on stake, that men too are

retarded Fool so people do what is in the bible and ur Africa so Religious is full of wickedness.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by NNTR: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:
rẹtarded Fool so people do what is in the bible and ur Africa so Religious is full of wickedness.
Listen madam, respect yourself, and please quit descending into the gutter calling others names. You dont have to resort to name calling others, out of desperation, trying to hold down ground

The moment posters have to resort to calling another poster names like rẹtarded fool, then it reveals someone who lacks brain power for engaging in rich, warm, friendly, matured mind(s), meaningful and healthy discussion(s).

Name calling is the lowest form of intellectual discourse, and its going to be hard to have a dialogue with you when you're name calling

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
NNTR:
Listen madam, respect yourself, and please quit descending into the gutter calling others names. You dont have to resort to name calling others, out of desperation, trying to hold down ground

The moment posters have to resort to calling another poster names like rẹtarded fool, then it reveals someone who lacks brain power for engaging in rich, warm, friendly, matured mind(s), meaningful and healthy discussion(s).

Name calling is the lowest form of intellectual discourse, and its going to be hard to have a dialogue with you when you're name calling

Why do you say I am catching cruise ho! ?
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by NNTR: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:
Why do you say I am catching cruise ho! ?
Who you calling ho?
Catching cruise is an expression for getting engaged in something just for fun and happiness

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
NNTR:
Who you calling ho?
Catching cruise is an expression for getting engaged in something just for fun and happiness

Sorry my bad! I thought u meant that I'm unserious
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
phorget:

Eve loved Satan and finally had sex with him hence their son (Cain) first son of evil was born. Seeing how women behave, we can see that she was talking and playing with Satan long before she ate the fruit.

Before today's world where these evil women have fully revealed their evilness and demonity, No one can get a woman who is not familiar with him to do anything even if it "madam please help to put this load on my head". She would not help you.

Not to talk of getting her to disobey her husband. It can not work

So, Mrs Adam had sex with Satan and loved him which is why 2 Timothy 5:15 and Proverbs 7:27 and Proverbs 9:17-18

Even this op came to show herself. She is tired of hiding and pretending
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by NNTR: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:
Sorry my bad! I thought u meant that I'm unserious
I pass no sentence on you. Go, and from now on, sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by NNTR: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Eve loved Satan and finally had sex with him hence their son (Cain) first son of evil was born. Seeing how women behave, we can see that she was talking and playing with Satan long before she ate the fruit.
Smh. Spare no details. Please give FULL information how exactly, Eve (i.e. human being with a physical body) allegedly had sex with Satan (i.e. an extraterrestrial being without a physical body)

Dtruthspeaker:
Before today's world where these evil women have fully revealed their evilness and demonity, No one can get a woman who is not familiar with him to do anything even if it "madam please help to put this load on my head". She would not help you.

Adam and Eve let themselves down

They disappointed themselves by failing to behave the way they were expected to and capable of doing. This is part of the reason why they individually were passing the buck of blaming each other other than themselves, but notice, that, they didnt even once, blame God for putting the TKGE centrally placed and unguarded in the middle of the garden and in inviting full plain sight

Dtruthspeaker:
So, Mrs Adam had sex with Satan and loved him which is why 2 Timothy 5:15 and Proverbs 7:27 and Proverbs 9:17-18
Proverbs 7:27
Her house is the way to Sheol,
Descending to the chambers of death.

Proverbs 9:17-18
17“Stolen water is sweet, and bread eaten in secret is tasty!”
18But they do not know that the dead are there,
that her guests are in the depths of Sheol.…

You're making things up, which is why 2 Timothy 5:15 doesnt exist in the bible because you made that up too

Death, of course was the price to pay for eating of the fruit of the TKGE, (i.e. Proverbs 7:27) which is the only thing stolen in the garden

Proverbs 9:17 contextually speaking, is used in terms with a second party human being or multi party human beings, so trying to use its application here is biblically unsound, flawed and invalidated

Dtruthspeaker:
Leiylau, op is not the subject of the discussion, so face the message, not the messenger, op.

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by LordReed(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:

Demon possesion is just another of those veneer of spiritual fairytale used to describe things people didn't know how to handle or what was the cause. Typical example is epilepsy, people used to think it was spirits but now we know its not any yeye spirit.

It's very easy to use any sort of religious fairytale to perpetuate any sort of bigotry you want. And adding in some sort of seemingly divine approval insures that it receives little challenge or change. You don't want female empowerment? Tell people female subjugation is a divine order and you have people ready to kill to prevent that from changing.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Like seriously? grin grin grin when did the bible say so? !!
You know what? You made this up outta hate for female folks you blamed African problems upon . And we respected you for ur Spirituality in here not knowing you hate us your female admirers.

You blame your Africa negroid society decays on women ,wot for ? . Just use Evil creatures as synonym to women already to justify the hate christians like you has for women. I'm disappointed in you smh.
Is good for you to know why Afrikaan ladies behaves so ,
Black africans lacks discipline though suffering emanating from their society humbles them, in this scenario black females arent involved in the sufferings of a decayed black society due to prostitution ideology rocking decaying nations .Britain , France , china , USA so on has past this scenarium.
That's naive from a grown man like u saying lack of discipline is same as been possessed are you this low in Africa

[s]
So, Mrs Adam had sex with Satan and loved him which is why 2 Timothy 5:15 and Proverbs 7:27 and Proverbs [/s]
Stop lying you think u gonna be man forever?

Do you know me dtruthspeaker ?
Is Christianity a cult which shudnt be questioned?

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by jaephoenix(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:
Like seriously? grin grin grin when did the bible say so? !!
You know what? You made this up outta hate for female folks you blamed African problems upon . And we respected you for ur Spirituality in here not knowing you hate us your female admirers.
You blame your Africa negroid society decays on women ,wot for ? . Just use Evil creatures as synonym to women already to justify the hate christians like you has for women. I'm disappointed in you smh.
Is good for you to know why Afrikaan ladies behaves so ,
Black africans lacks discipline though suffering emanating from their society humbles them, in this scenario black females arent involved in the sufferings of a decayed black society due to prostitution ideology rocking decaying nations .Britain , France , china , USA so on has past this scenarium.
That's naive from a grown man like u saying lack of discipline is same as been possessed are you this low in Africa

Stop lying you think u gonna be man forever?
Do you know me dtruthspeaker ?
Is Christianity a cult which shudnt be questioned?
Looks like this is the first time you've interfaced with the legendary DTruthSpeaker. Lemme put it mildly: forget logicality, eschew facts and hide reasoning, then you can relate comfortably with my nigga. If you do otherwise, you'll lose it. Don't say I didn’t warn you grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
LordReed:

Demon possesion is just another of those veneer of spiritual fairytale used to describe things people didn't know how to handle or what was the cause. Typical example is epilepsy, people used to think it was spirits but now we know its not any yeye spirit.

It's very easy to use any sort of religious fairytale to perpetuate any sort of bigotry you want. And adding in some sort of seemingly divine approval insures that it receives little challenge or change. You don't want female empowerment? Tell people female subjugation is a divine order and you have people ready to kill to prevent that from changing.
Dtruthspeaker he is talking about you . You made a mess dropping that on my mention , NNTR and I didn't approve that and I know you shall call us demon worshippers.

A nairaland lady I respect so much in quote said "

"I was 12 and I question the bible and all sorts , my mother brought a pastor( A former armed robber who claimed to give his life to Christ ) who claimed I am possessed . During prayers he fumbled my breast and I slapped him .
He then claimed i slapped him for trying to reveal the secret of the marine world .
He went on to claim I am the queen of the marine , That to avoid death in my family that I shud be locked in chains in a dark room which should be an exorcism room. He said that I am a marine queen who lies like Satan her father that I will accuse him of rape
He went on to rape me during exorcism and nothing was done about it because my mother wanted me dead."

This is her account , 90% of what you narrated has their victims as females.

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
jaephoenix:

Looks like this is the first time you've interfaced with the legendary DTruthSpeaker. Lemme put it mildly: forget logicality, eschew facts and hide reasoning, then you can relate comfortably with my nigga. If you do otherwise, you'll lose it. Don't say I didn’t warn you grin
Then he is a stupid freak so deluded to be with humans .

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by jaephoenix(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:
Then he is a stupid freak so deluded to be with humans .
Youre welcome

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:
Dtruthspeaker he is talking about you . You made a mess dropping that on my mention , NNTR and I didn't approve that and I know you shall call us demon worshippers.

A nairaland lady I respect so much in quote said "

"I was 12 and I question the bible and all sorts , my mother brought a pastor( A former armed robbery who claimed to give his life to Christ ) who claimed I am possessed . During prayers he fumbled my breast and I slapped him .
He then claimed i slapped him for trying to reveal the secret of the marine world .
He went on to claim I am the queen of the marine , That to avoid death in my family that I shud be locked in chains in a dark room which should be an exorcism room. He said that I am a marine queen who lies like Satan her father that I will accuse him of rape
He went on to rape me during exorcism and nothing was done about it because my mother wanted me dead."

This is her account , 90% of what you narrated has their victims as females.

What a low down dirty shame. And this story is happening to females all over the world, someone somewhere is using religious veneer to subjugate a woman.

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by jaephoenix(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
LordReed:

What a low down dirty shame. And this story is happening to females all over the world, someone somewhere is using religious veneer to subjugate a woman.
Like I always say, religion fvcks up a human mind. Just do any crime and label it 'Thus sayeth the Lord' and you're good grin
No one would touch you. If Oyedepo and Adeboye carry guns and rob CBN vault, and are caught red handed, some followers would still exonerate them, and worship the same Sunday in their churches. So chill

2 Likes

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
jaephoenix:

Youre welcome
Tell him I said he is doomed as a man .
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
jaephoenix:

Like I always say, religion fvcks up a human mind. Just do any crime and label it 'Thus sayeth the Lord' and you're good grin
No one would touch you. If Oyedepo and Adeboye carry guns and rob CBN vault, and are caught red handed, some followers would still exonerate them, and worship the same Sunday in their churches. So chill
Sisterfire a Reincarnated being on earth said in quote "

Yahweh aka satan who can't abided by the universal ethics which adheres strongly on golden rule , love of nature and fear of karma decided to invent the word called holiness to replace righteousness which is doing the right things "

What is holy ? Holy is what Yahweh said is right not what is right in our conscience and that of the universe.
We had holy killings years back.
What is holiness ? State of doing whatever Yahweh said is right .

Now pastors in Africa has taken the place of Yahweh and it's now holiness based on one church to another.
Who is the church various church owners.
I know of a video of a Nigerian pastor praying on a pvssy of a Nigerian lady without panties on. That's holy according to the head and the church members.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by jaephoenix(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:
Tell him I said he is doomed as a man .
He'll tell you the same, then proceed to quote a totally unconnected vague Bible passage to back him up grin
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
jaephoenix:

He'll tell you the same, then proceed to quote a totally unconnected vague Bible passage to back him up grin
Are you for real? Such a fool he is.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by jaephoenix(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Leiylau:
Are you for real? Such a fool he is.
You think I'm joking? Go through his posts and topics, you'll see for yourself. Dude is a totally certified fruitcake. His only rival at that game is Maximus grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by Leiylau(f): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
jaephoenix:

You think I'm joking? Go through his posts and topics, you'll see for yourself. Dude is a totally certified fruitcake. His only rival at that game is Maximus grin
I wouldn't wanna soil my precious soul with a ignoramus swimming in his ocean of foolish ness . That's negative energy for me and I am allergic to that.
Re: Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) by LordReed(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
jaephoenix:

For real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kissing And Caressing But No Sex, Is It A Sin Or No Sin? / EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! / Christian Brainwashing VS Islam Brainwashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.