Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards (8430 Views)

Helen Williams Sets New Guinness World Record For Longest Handmade Wig / Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) / Evans Oaikhena Wins Extreme Hair Competition At 2021 Africa Hair Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by dailybuzzng: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Chief Executive Officer of Abuja leading skincare company, Goldenlitz Organics and Spa, Helen Onyenkwere bagged the 2021 African Attainment Awards.

The award organising Committee earmarked leading lights in business, politics, innovation, leadership and the economy in Africa for honour and celebration at the forthcoming Africa Attainment Award which held on August 14th, 2021.

The event, according to analysts was one of the biggest and most prestigious in the year 2021.

A major highlight of the event was the celebration of Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere who has made significant influence in the beauty care industry in Abuja and Nigeria at large.

Goldenlitz Organics is a premium corrective skin clinic and luxury day spa in Abuja. They are the avant-garde of beauty, esthetics, nutrition and medicine.

Unlike many in the business who are merely businesswomen the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Goldenlitz Organics and Spa has had several training in skincare, both locally and internationally of which she has Aesthetics and skin therapy.

Helen clarifies that her enthusiasm for the magnificence and wellbeing industry was conceived out of the longing to put a grin on the essences of each excellence devotee, bringing back their certainty and making space for self-esteem. She accepts that all skin tones are perfectly made and can be appropriately sustained with her astounding scope of healthy skincare products.

"Our major achievements will be the joy on our clients’ faces from their wonderful reviews and transformations after using our products or coming in for our treatment services. Some people have tried a lot of other products that didn’t work and after they use ours they experience amazing results. So that’s the joy for me, she added.

Source: https://www.abujapress.com/2021/08/goldenlitz-organics-ceo-helen.html

3 Likes

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by Boni92: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good one
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by dailybuzzng: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Photos

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by englishmart(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
She's glowing. Young people can still make it big without engaging in crimes

5 Likes

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by Chijeep(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
I remember back then when award winning is very inspiring. You work hard for it and when you finally win, everyone will congratulate you and you will feel like being on top of the world.
BUT NOWADAYS EVEN ORGANICS THEY COLLECT AWARD

angry

4 Likes

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by temitope27(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Who is she?
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by PAWG(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Never heard of her but congrats. Entrepreneurship is the way forward

1 Like

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by WibusJaga: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2021

They have it all; the Good, the Bad & the Ugly!
But when it comes to Hardwork & Diligence, abeg give it to those my people from the Land of the Rising Sun.

8 Likes

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by YungDon: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
No1

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Their massage/spa is outta this world.

All of us @[b][/b] slept through like babies.

We came out refreshed and invigorating.

Oh la la tongue tongue tongue

Congratulations Beautiful Helen.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by telilok659: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
sad
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by Onyi22(f): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by Leun: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
I don't understand.

But let me join the congratulations train.

1 Like

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by mushroomFarm: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please what kind of fraud is this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by BruncleZuma: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Alex Alex...
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by FreeSpirited: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by Blacknote: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by drakeskull(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
yimu, alexreport with multiple monikers (rule 19 undecided) dishing out stupid awards. very easy to spot his nonsense
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by airsaylongcome: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Alex dey try disguise with this moniker. Baba we know your stock in trade. And your writing style. Or should I say the writing style of your ghost writers.

1 Like

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by vickydevoka(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
YungDon:
No1
Dat black gal bleached. Bleached people suffers old age skin cancers n multiple skin color
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by vickydevoka(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
mushroomFarm:
Please what kind of fraud is this
There is no fraud. It's just bleaching or whitening cream. If u marry dis one vsay na yellow pikin u wan n u self black. She must go outside fûck yellow ma outside. My neighbor that year n my cousin comes to mind.

Buh what I want to ask, can u bleach de middle of your nyash or the pûssy.

I would love to advice men ( rich men) who really wanna knw de completion of their partners to always put on de light when having sex. If she refuse push her go oneside for nengi to enter

1 Like

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by maestro299: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
post=105233256:
Their massage/spa is outta this world.

All of us @[b][/b] slept through like a baby.

We came out refreshed and invigorating.

Oh la la tongue tongue tongue

Congratulations Beautiful Helen.
Lol. This madam, so you are legion...
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
The only thing I see here is bleaching cream. Both the producer and user all of una dey mad�

1 Like

Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by grandlexuz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Chijeep:
I remember back then when award winning is very inspiring. You work hard for it and when you finally win, everyone will congratulate you and you will feel like being on top of the world.
BUT NOWADAYS EVEN ORGANICS THEY COLLECT AWARD

angry

As in Organics is a mixture of shit and piss. Her award is very inspiring to me, it might not be to cos it's out of your scope intellect.
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by lasthero: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
It's Crystal clear that some mods are on Alex payroll.

Seun, kuku tell us how we can run sponsored post ads and let everyone benefit rather than pushing all threads of Alex to Frontpage all the time
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
temitope27:
Who is she?

one of alexreporters clients that he is doing PR for
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by davodyguy: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
[code][/code]
BruncleZuma:
Alex Alex...
Alex Nwankwo
Re: Goldenlitz Organics CEO, Helen Onyenkwere Bags 2021 Africa Attainment Awards by davodyguy: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
lasthero:
It's Crystal clear that some mods are on Alex payroll.

Seun, kuku tell us how we can run sponsored post ads and let everyone benefit rather than pushing all threads of Alex to Frontpage all the time
It's paid posts.

He pays to have his topics on Homepage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wholesale Cheap School Uniforms For Kids / Cheap Hair @ Balogun Market / New Braids Hairstyles Collection 2022 | Latest Beautiful Braiding Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.