Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Please Stop Helping People Here. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Stop Helping People Here. (1012 Views)

I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People / Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Stop Helping People Here. by ceede2: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nigerian are too desperate, last week I just want to help someone out by making him/her my customer on NLand here, I call the id*ot to send 4.5G data, to my 9moble, I wanted to do 20G on my main glo line but I didn't tell him, he said he will need to confirm my transfer, I said that's not the issue. my friend warned me, I discourage him that we should try the 4.5G. behold N'landers never disappoint after I transfer N1,200, I send the details to him, call him twice after 30min he didn't pick again, I laughed but if the dude know that he just missed a good business he wouldn't act like that.

Here is the guy details
2035790705. First Bank
Akinwale Olubunmi Ayomide
Phn: 09136167966

You will see 'em online begging you want to help a small business nah wahala.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by Davash222(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by iamtardey: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Scammerland don't care

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by Ynix(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
ceede2:
Nigerian are too desperate, last week I just want to help someone out by making him/her my customer on NLand here, I call the id*ot to send 4.5G data, to my 9moble, I wanted to do 20G on my main glo line but I didn't tell him, he said he will need to confirm my transfer, I said that's not the issue. my friend warned me, I discourage him that we should try the 4.5G. behold N'landers never disappoint after I transfer N1,200, I send the details to him, call him twice after 30min he didn't pick again, I laughed but if the dude know that he just missed a good business he wouldn't act like that.

Here is the guy details
2035790705. First Bank

Eeyah sorry bro, see how they spoil show for people who are genuine. Sincerely you would have given him a trial first.

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by ceede2: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ynix:

Eeyah sorry bro, see how they spoil show for people who are genuine. Sincerely you would have given him a trial first.
it was a trial bro, I use data a lot cos of the nature of my Job.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by Ynix(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
ceede2:
it was a trial bro, I use data a lot cos of the nature of my Job.
so bad
Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by ogbongenet: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
2gb data 400 naira,5gb 700# , with this you suppose know the guy na scam..you fall hand bro, next time not all that glitter is gold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by operandus(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
That's how some people miss their chances in this life and still pass the blame to the usual culprits......... Village people grin

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by Ceekaycee: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
The advert says it all ...the price range is too good to be true
Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by Sonnobax15(m): 5:34am On Aug 28, 2021
undecided
Op, point of correction,that was a deal gone wrong between the both of you undecided. So Please don't mistake that to helping people here..This forum has always served as a source of help to many people through financially, emotionally, mentally,and other wise,and we won't allow anyone to come in-here to discourage the philanthropist that we have here.... THANK YOU....and please,next time,be careful so that you won't be scammed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by yuping(m): 5:38am On Aug 28, 2021
You see wetin I dey talk after them go say I hate Yoruba, I be Yoruba bastard, how can I see the truth and close my eyes because we are from the same ethnic, imagine this kind person all in the name of small change give out is detail, this thing can end is career.
But my brothers will think he is smart, educated.
Every tribe have is own flaws but if your flaws are deliberate, orchestrated and intentional, people need to get rid of you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Op, point of correction,that was a deal gone wrong between the both of you undecided. So Please don't mistake that to helping people here..This forum has always served as a source of help to many people through financially, emotionally, mentally,and other wise,and we won't allow anyone to come in-here to discourage the philanthropist that we have here.... THANK YOU....and please,next time,be careful so that you won't be scammed..

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by ceede2: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
...you don't know what you are saying bro, for someone to patronize your business is a help, ask a business man. The dude ended up with the money that can't survive his appetite for a day, please I want to know the philanthropist here who is giving out to the hardworking lazy people doing nothing, coming online to begg in one way or the other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by faithfull18(f): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
This has been said severally, always check for their threads, cross check numbers and account details etc.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 29, 2021
ceede2:

Here is the guy details
2035790705. First Bank

Even for dream,ii can't make a mistake of sending someone dat i don't know his or her house or office 1 kobo for any business deal .
Now dem don teach you lesson u no go try am next time.
Pele o.
Re: Please Stop Helping People Here. by dododawa1: 6:33am On Aug 29, 2021
He / she who is looking for awoof,who fall in pit at the end, follow the legit data plan not awoof plan,I blamed the guy not the scam guy, AWOOF killed.

(1) (Reply)

"I Nearly Sat On The Thing" Woman Finds Terrifying 4ft Python In Her Toilet Bowl / Late Gov Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Assaulted By Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub / Akwa Ibom Boy, Hope Reunites With Dad 6 Years After Family Branded Him A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.