Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club (1408 Views)

C. RONALDO SIGNS (€95m) CONTRACT FOR MAN UTD Terms Of Deal / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Accident Involving Kwara United Football Club Bus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by kinglaxon: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
https://metrovibes.ng/done-deal-cristiano-ronaldo-signs-for-manchester-united-football-club/

Cristiano Ronaldo said his goodbyes to his team-mates at Juventus' Continassa training ground on Friday and later boarded a private jet to Lisbon; Juve boss Max Allegri says Ronaldo told him he has "no intention" to stay at club; Man Utd now in talks to sign Ronaldo as Man City pull out.

The Portuguese international was initally offered to the Premier League champions after they missed out on a move for Tottenham's Harry Kane

Cristiano Ronaldo Signs for Manchester United

Cristiano Ronaldo said his goodbyes to his teammates at Juventus' Continassa training ground on Friday before boarding a private jet to Lisbon; Juve boss Max Allegri claims Ronaldo told him he has "no intention" of staying at the club; Manchester United is now in talks to sign Ronaldo as Man City pull out.

After missing out on a move for Tottenham's Harry Kane, the Portuguese international was initially offered to the Premier League champions.

According to City sources, Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes offered the former Manchester United striker to them after they missed out on top target Harry Kane, who chose to stay at Tottenham.

City, on the other hand, have decided not to pursue a move for the 36-year-old, with United now being considered as a possible destination.

'Martial has gone backwards,' according to Solskjaer, who believes that pushing Man Utd forward is not the answer to his striking problem.

What's been said?
In a press conference on Friday, Guardiola suggested City's squad will remain the same despite failing to replace Sergio Aguero who left for Barcelona at the end of last season.

"The position right now this is my feeling that I am more delighted with the squad I have and we will say the same," he said. "I am incredibly happy with the squad I have more than satisfied. We are the same squad except one player leaves Sergio and we have Jack [Grealish]."

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, however, refused to rule out a deal.

“I don’t want to speculate too much. Cristiano is a legend of this club, he is the greatest player of all time," he said. "He’s such a tremendous human being so let's see what happens with him; everyone who’s played with him will have a soft spot for him.”

The bigger picture:
Juventus boss Max Allegri confirmed at his news conference that the five-time Ballon d'Or winner has no "intention of staying" with the Italian club.

He was seen leaving Juventus' training ground on Friday morning while the rest of the team began their session, before Allegri confirmed he wants to leave.

Goal confirmed on Thursday that City held some talks over the possibility of a deal but there was no agreement over terms with the player or club.

The former United player was believed to be open to a move to Etihad Stadium despite saying in the past that he would never line up for one of the Red Devils' main rivals.

Juventus accepted around €29 million (£24m/$34m) from Manchester united for this deal, otherwise they would suffer a capital loss.

Details of the contract will be revealed soon..

https://metrovibes.ng/done-deal-cristiano-ronaldo-signs-for-manchester-united-football-club/

Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by Rikze: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
shocked

This season go tough for EPL walahi.
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by Hezzyluv: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Super Mario is back
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by Jerryherd: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
It didn't even make wave

1 Like

Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by mushroomFarm: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
It didn't even make wave
Lol

1 Like

Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by Totilopussylick(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ororo himself wealth come back.
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by ajericho(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jerryherd:
It didn't even make wave

Na your own wave die o

1 Like

Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by captainamiedi1: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Welcome back the legend
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
To be honest, I would have loved Him at City.. How can I be supporting Chelsea and Man United at the same time.. no be JuJu be dat??.

4 Likes

Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by obi4eze(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Omo! This is good news grin
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by kenzysmith: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pep never wanted him he just dey force himself
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by Philipo2626(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Let's wait and see if they can win EPL.
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by dultraray: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cr7 will not make much difference for the red devil's.
Ask Juve jare, 37yrs no be your mate
Aside the ginger for dressing room and from fans
Na trophy be the ultimate
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by HuncleDee: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Baba hear say dem join man city with psg for same group, he change road grin

On a serious note... Wlcm back to epl

1 Like

Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by Vipro(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
City lost this again!
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by Great100000: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
So Man City wan hijack am from Man City.

Who no like better thing.... grin grin grin grin

They don't him to do dem shege against Man City. grin grin grin cheesy

If na Chelsea e come now, then Champions League & Premiership & Super Cup & World Club Cup sure for am.
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by Natural441(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Omo after Ronaldo fan Don dey call Messi there goat after man.city rumors, how dey one turn back

Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by popweezy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
HuncleDee:
Baba hear say dem join man city with psg for same group, he change road grin

On a serious note... Wlcm back to epl
e no see the UCL draw before?
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by krebdawise(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ogbeni....
Sha no use Hype kill Ronaldo

Let me handle your graphic design.... I'll give you the best work

Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by ojaysam25(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mehn see buzz....ororo himself..only 40mins of his announcement supercedes messi 17 days likes on twitter...Oil dey your head ororo.
Re: Done Deal! Cristiano Ronaldo Signs For Manchester United Football Club by HuncleDee: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
popweezy:
e no see the UCL draw before?

No be yesterday night dem announce draw, Shey yesterday afternoon, man city were the favourite to get him... But hey, I lm only joking o. I know dats not the reason

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Football League / Should Mikel Obi Leave Chelsea Or Stay / Suárez's "goalkeeping" Steals Ghana's Semi-final Ticket! FIFA Needs Rules Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.