Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,247 members, 7,846,158 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity (32153 Views)

Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him / Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by Lovenorth: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Igbo have been embarrassing us since 1914

1 Like

Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Lazy drunken ass bastard.. I can bet his main anger is his wife's refusal to come pick him up to join her as planned. He should be killed quickly.

1 Like

Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by IprintMONEY: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2021
why not kill the woman instead? angry
i now see why hs wife cheated on him. he is brainless.
he should be killed, we need to reduce the number of brainless people
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by authority2006(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Didn't know that there are Fulanis in Liberia

Fahdiga:
Yorubas and Fulanis are one

Bigot, tribalist, what do you have to say about Yorubas and Fulanis here

https://www.nairaland.com/6701307/liberian-man-stabs-pastors-3-year-old/2#104839027
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Josephll45:
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat am hungry I I need food and if you have job too for me to do I ll really appreciate please help me am hungry thanks and God bless 6555. 3864. 14 Joseph Wale Fidelity bank
Guy u just register this morning to ask for money. Why Na? The money u take buy internet no fit buy food?

1 Like

Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by TheWolfen(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2021
Can't believe this! What a shame. Why kill your own fvckin daughter??!!!!
Shit I heard women do a lot and this is the first time I will hear a man do the same shiit....
I weak
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by West2019(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2021
Kill your daughter cos your ashawo wife marry another man , you are a fool.carry your phone search for white lady on FB you will see then and make your choice mumu man
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by eyinjuege: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Wicked man. He didn't kill his daughter out of foolishness, but rather out of an innate wickedness in him.
He is the devil's spawn.
He never deserved to be a father in the first place and I'm not surprised the wife ran far away from him.
Even if his wife left him for another man, why.would you kill anyone?
Even the wife doesn't deserve to be killed for leaving your a$$, talkmore of an innocent child who you claimed to have sired.
I hope he is also killed, and the judgement given quickly. There's no excuse at all
Poor girl. R.I.P little angel.
Let down by the person she trusted the most, the person meant to protect her from harm.
And they say blood is thicker than water undecided
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by eyinjuege: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2021
IprintMONEY:
why not kill the woman instead? angry
i now see why hs wife cheated on him. he is brainless.
he should be killed, we need to reduce the number of brainless people

Why should he kill the wife?
Since when did marriage become by force?

1 Like

Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by goslowgoslow(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Afritop:
Tragedy
Wife won. Husband loses.
Wife get green card. Husband gets jail time.
What type of rubbish comment is this?
So the green card the woman will get or has gotten is more important than her daughter that she lost? You no well at all.
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by IprintMONEY: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2021
eyinjuege:

Why should he kill the wife?
Since when did marriage become by force?
shut up. we are talking of alternative here. instead of killing tthe innocent kid, he should have killed the hoe
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by Afritop(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2021
goslowgoslow:

What type of rubbish comment is this?
So the green card the woman will get or has gotten is more important than her daughter that she lost? You no well at all.
Aha. What type of rubbish mention is this. If it's not important to her then why did she have to marry another man over there. You no well at all.

1 Like

Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by IamAsiri: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2021
kingphilip:
A 7 year old daughter died just because of the infidelity of the mother and the foolishness cum insecurity of the father.

The man shouldn't have taken out his frustration on the said daughter as long as he is sure that she is his daughter.

He could have just dust himself up, get his acts right and go on to become so successful that his wife would have wished she hadn't left him but he had to take the easy way out

And if she is not his? He has a right to kill her? undecided
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by eyinjuege: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
IprintMONEY:
shut up. we are talking of alternative here. instead of killing tthe innocent kid, he should have killed the hoe

You don't sound normal, and you're likely extremely irrational in real life
Stop being rabid.

1 Like

Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by Ladycewhy(f): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yes they are... Equally so are women!

What kinda mother abandons her child (her first fruit at that) only to go and start a family elsewhere?!! Whatever happened to maternal bonds and instinct?!!

I as a man who didn't conceive or birth a child can't and won't ever have the heart to leave my kids for any lofty reason, how much more a Mother... A MOTHER!!!

This generation of women get mind o!!!
Isn't it a good thing?

Na only woman get pikin? I thought they said the child is a man's child too?

So you want the woman to take the child along and raise her only for the man to come and eat bride price in the future?

Or you want the woman to take the child along only to hinder her chances of meeting a new man based on "after one " tag?

I thought Nigerian men were clamouring for custody to be given to men as well?

She left the child not with any person but with her father,so focus on that, it was her FATHER! NOT SOME STRANGER.

This even further justifies why men don't deserve fathers day, ordinary one child,he killed her ,men abandone sometimes up to four children for women all the time and heaven doesn't fall.

Nonsense!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by caandi: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
I feel for the man? Feeling betrayed by a loved one and the woman promised him heaven and earth but he shouldn’t have taken out his anger on a ooor innocent child. What did the child ever do to him. The wife married a foreigner to perhaps get a stay which if the man was in her position he would have done the same. Especially when your stay is not legal in the country.
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by IbileIfe: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Now, you wonder why the country is even more terrorised than #Afghanistan
I tell atheists and foreigners that if you don't believe in the existence of Satan and devils, come to Nigeria and the atrocities of Nigerians will prove that Satan and devils are not fictional characters.
Even the most wicked Hausa Fulani bandit or terrorist will not murder his own child.
Even Shekau never used any of his children as suicide bombers.
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by armadeo(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:
RIP to Favour

To the man... He's a weak fool... When u fall u get up and keep trying harder...

She left u, agreed that was bad of her, but that was not the end of the world...

That little girl could have been the source of his joy forever... But he acted as the most weakest man ever in history

No need to waste time... Just shoot him dead, the earlier we start killing such people the better our world will be

I completely agree. What sort of weak man is this. ?
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by TeeGentle(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
wonder shall never end
@teegentle[i][/i]
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by dasparrow: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
A mother should never leave her children behind no matter what. And there is no greener pasture anywhere. There is a lot of poverty in America too. Life is what you make of it. May the little girl's soul rest in the Lord's bossom. Her parents failed her. Society failed her.
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by goslowgoslow(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Afritop:

Aha. What type of rubbish mention is this. If it's not important to her then why did she have to marry another man over there. You no well at all.
So the green card is more important to her than her daughter. Oh I just remember this is NL so many children!
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by descarado: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Most of those defending the man wouldn't have been alive had their mum butchered them when their fathers ran away and never looked back orrelocated and married another wife.
Mtcheeew
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by Gfskw: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jesus
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by Habib101: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
U can't use your anger u have for somebody on the innocent, that's not even on the equation, your blood daughter for that matter, this man is very stupid he deserves to be killed, rubbish angry
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by Makaveli217(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Before you marry your partner, make sure him or her is mentally stable.
Rip little girl.
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by IprintMONEY: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2021
eyinjuege:

You don't sound normal, and you're likely extremely irrational in real life
Stop being rabid.
yes I will butcher u like a chicken if you mess up with me. I will make sure the butchered parts are not rationed
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2021
grin grin
Afritop:
Tragedy
Wife won. Husband loses.
Wife get green card. Husband gets jail time.
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by eyinjuege: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
IprintMONEY:
yes I will butcher u like a chicken if you mess up with me. I will make sure the butchered parts are not rationed

Just like a bungalow, you're empty upstairs.
Go and rest
Arindin
Re: Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dollar 'palaver': Prostitute Stabs Man Over Price Increase / Man Who Defrauds People on Instagram & Whatsapp Arrested In Ibadan (Photo) / NOUN Clerk Arrested For Killing His Colleague Over N70,000 Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.