Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Oceanic Bank Test @onitsha - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Test @onitsha (879 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Test @onitsha by BLAZERGUY: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2007
Hello house,please is there one who has information whether the OCEANIC BANK test written at ADDO GIRLS ,AWKA ROAD ONITSHA on 7th july 2007 has been released or not .it was confirmed from their office that it was not cancelled.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @onitsha by georgies(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2007
they called for another test in enugu in respect of the onitsha saga.
i dnt know how they are doing it sha.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @onitsha by BLAZERGUY: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2007
pls,bros the oceanic bank test at enugu ,has the result been released?do you know any body who took the onitsha test to enable me confirm whether cancelled or keep my hope alive.i wrote well to my best ability.plsw house respond.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @onitsha by yuucee: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2007
blazerguy, I can see u 're so much worried that u needed an info about that OCEANIC BANK TEST written in ONITSHA. Anyway, I equally wrote the test @ ADO GIRLS, but later heared a FALSE info that it has been CANCELLED. That prompted me again to fly to ENUGU for the same test. @ ENUGU, the man in charge of the whole exercise told us that the ENUGU test was to really make sure that those invited for the APTITUDE test @ ADO GIRLS but did not write due to CROWDY ENVIRONMENT they had were allowed to write. So, the ONITSHA own remains UNCANCELLED. All the same GOOD LUCK. ''ONE LOVE''
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @onitsha by BLAZERGUY: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2007
yuucee,have they released the result or should we keep expecting them.i need a reply so as to know how to make my plans now .iam planning to write another one in portharcourt under gate crashing.advice me
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @onitsha by stellose(f): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2007
@blazeguy, please when is the text coming up in phc? thanks. they normally repeat questions.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @onitsha by yuucee: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2007
blazerguy, be hopefull about the result but thet should not prevent u 4rm going to p/h 4 another test. just make sure u use different online id number in each case. keep ur fingers crossed. good luck.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @onitsha by sandy4god(f): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2007
pls who knws hw oceanic bank question like and the venue in phc blc i cant afford to miss it though they v not sent me text for it but i v online id

(1) (Reply)

Any UK residents with experience in Investment banking (Quants T&S)? / Instant Employment / Etb Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.