Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

The Betrayals From Sisters. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Betrayals From Sisters. (1904 Views)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Betrayals From Sisters. by Lostchild(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2021
★ 2ndtimeuncle

I decide to bring this to the public because loveymom faultfind the advice I gave you. Many nairalanders previously advice you over your sister to divorce her husband because of infidelity. I assure you, If you take their advice, you and your sister are on your own peril.

Tomorrow, if you come to nairaland to seek financial help over your sister, many of them will call you a scammer. If your own sister come to nairaland to seek financial help, those same nairalanders who advice her to leave her husband, will be the one to call her a scammer.

Many of them who are advicing and encourage you are even married, some are single or divorce mom who are doing well financially and yet they advice your sister to divorce without looking at the journey.

MY EXPERIENCED
Before my mother pass away, she cried over me when she saw that betrayals has made me homeless. In 2018 I was going through the most difficult moment of my life. I decide and struggle to raise some money to move to a new place. I have two sisters that are very close to me, I share all my plans and secret with them. These sisters of mine, they used my mother health to play me and scattered the money I manage to raised. I scream and shout when I found out both of them played me but decide to forgive and move on. For the purpose of rectification, I listen to them once more, in fact, with their advice, I became homeless just by taking more advice from this two sisters of mine.

I began to move from town to town and manage to raised another money again through the help of someone. After raising money, I move to one of my sister place hoping to live there for just two weeks for the purpose of me renting a new place. When my sister saw that, I have money with me, she gave me an idea to her selfish intention. I listen to my elder sister advice once more, and I find myself in another troubles of more prolong homelessness that cause me more financially loss.

I normally have two Samsung tv's, so I sold onenof my tv just to raise more money for the apartment I plan to rent during the lockdown period, immediately I told my sister once more I had money, she gave me series of new format and collected every dime from me in the name of sustaning her children after the lockdown. Her husband works offshore and she promised to pay me back when her hubby received their monthly pay.

When it was time for them to pay what they own me, my sister told me they haven't paid her hubby salary because of the effect of the covid-19 lockdown. Months upon months my sister keep telling me the same story. I was in her apartment, waiting for her to repay all my money for me move on but she keep giving me different formath.

She will tell me she wanted to go and collect food stuff on credit on different church members, why she will codedly gave her daughter their ATM card to go and withdraw money, she did this months upon months while I keep waiting for her hubby to receive salary.

How can a person who works offshore, two weeks on / off not receive salary for 7 months ?

While waiting for them to repay me, I slept outside for 5 months while my sister keep deceiving me. Her husband will tell her that, she need to be careful so that I won't find out they have paid them just to put me on hold - As I keep sympathizing and waiting on them, my health deteriorated, and I develops stomach ulcer because I was homeless and I was not able to cook and eat what I want.

My sister had lied to the point where it was now very difficult for her to keep up with her lies, they were constantly giving me new formath because it was difficult for them to repay my money because the money was much as I sold some of my properties just to boost the fund.

On day, she gave me a formath that she wanted to go and buy food stuff on credit - I caught her red handed when she was collecting lot of money from her bag - and I felt betrayed. I asked her, why did you do this to me ? She told me it was her husband that told her to keep lieing to me.

Three times I raised money, this my sister scattered all my money. She would give me format anytime I told her I have money with me. I remember how my elder brother warn me many times to stay away from these my two sisters and called them a devil.

I told my sister, that if you can betrayed your own brother who had many times sacrifice for you so much, then you are a wicked sister.

When I started battling them to repay to me my money, she became angry and decided to attack my personel. She went ahead and invite some group of mountain of fire pastors , she told them I might poison them before I leave. I never did thought of such a thing in my life- they came with their so called prayer warriors as she told them she fear I might poison her children before leaving.

These foolish men who called themselves pastors started praying against me that I wanted to poison the children of my sister even though I was only asking them to repay me the money they own me so that I can leave and move on with my life.

I was so full of many years of regret why I helped this woman. I began to remember all I have ever did for her because of her children. I wanted to retaliate but I decided to swallow her betrayal.

I called and sat her husband down and I spoke to him, man to man. I told him I am fully aware of what you and your wife did. I told him that those pastors that came to pray against the none devil in me are not sent by God. If truly they are sent by God, then God will reveal to them what your wife did, her lies and betrayals.

I raised money, I sold my properties to help my life - I gave your wife all my money to sustain your children over the effect of the lockdown, you and your wife refuse to pay my money and yet your wife still convince you and went ahead to lie to this fake pastors that I wanted to poison your children? I asked him, me and your wife, who would receive God judgment?

My sister was there listening to our conversation and couldn't say a word. I told my sister in the present of her husband - you are a wicked sister and a chronic liar.

The man began to tell me about forgiveness and that I should forgive his wife. I told the man that, a snake, however it changes its skin, remain nothing but a snake.

I vow that, she will never see me again till death remove me from this earth. I collected all my money and move to another town to be with my other sister. I told my other sister that, I will sleep in their two bedroom flat parlour for a month while I urgently look for a place and move.

She agreed but my other sister started giving me format again. At first I didnt understand that she was giving me some tactic so that I can give her some money. Within 9 days of living with her, she ask me to pack my things and leave her apartment. She told me she want an to save her marriage.

She did that when she saw that I refuse to give her some part of my money for her up-coming business.

Within 10 days, I search endlessly for a place and move to where I currently live. I have come to terms that, my sisters no longer exist.

2 Likes

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Acidosis(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Your ordeal is actually unrelated to that thread tbh. It is true that divorce is not an immediate answer to every marital problem. At the same time, the need to eat good food should never be a motivation to tolerate a senseless marriage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by yuping(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Lostchild(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Acidosis:
Your ordeal is actually unrelated to that thread tbh. It is true that divorce is not be an immediate answer to every marital problem. At the same time, the need to eat good food should never be a motivation to tolerate a senseless marriage.

Before you give advice, you should look at the journeys of the person. You should also look at the consequences that will arise

The man was not physically abusive to his wife. Many of you who are giving advice for divorce, asking the woman to leave her home even though the man never drove the woman away.

Can you or will you provide financial help to the woman ?

1 Like

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Lostchild(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
The reason I shared my own story is that, the same people who gave me advice that made me homeless, also where the same people who betrayed and drove me way..

Na only uno go, now know.
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Acidosis(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:

Before you give advice, you should look at the journeys of the person. You should also look at the consequences.

The man was not physically abusive to his wife. Many of you who are giving advice for divorce, asking the woman to leavr her home

Can you or will you provide financial help to the woman ?

First, let me clarify o. I didn't give any advice. Only read the thread and moved on.

To those who advised her to divorce, well I can't speak for them but my point is still clear, the need to eat good food should never be a reason to tolerate nonsense sha.

It all depends on how you see yourself btw. A woman that makes decisions that best satisfy her stomach rather than her esteem, will obviously tolerate a husband with 5 baby mamas and kids here and there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Lostchild(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Acidosis:

First, let me clarify o. I didn't give any advice. Only read the thread and moved on.

To those who advised her to divorce, well I can't speak for them but my point is still clear, the need to eat good food should never be a reason to tolerate nonsense sha.

It all depends on how you see yourself btw. A woman that makes decisions that best satisfy her stomach rather than her esteem, will obviously tolerate a husband with 5 baby mamas and kids here and there.

My brother
I know a man who caught his wife with amother man. He forgive and welcome the woman back to his life. When people asked him why he didn't divorce the woman over her cheat.

The man said, he accepted the woman back because of his little children.

Marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend.

You are in Nigeria O, just think about the well being of the kids.
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Adamgeneral12: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
You get lucky o lostchild , no be once or twice I see this kind things dey happen for young men and there sisters o
One dey wey be say na car painter( I won't mention where he use to work because na popular place) that how his elder sister come dey give the guy format o, na so guy carry all the money wey him dey see for work give him so called sister ( the money na to buy land)
After guy come see no land na so guy come tell him sister say as she no buy the land that she should give him the money back, katakata come start between him and his sister.
In short the sister come go do the guy juju na so the guy come turn mad o.
Dey come carry the guy come my prophet place because is close to his work shop, but the sister still dey scatter the family member with juju so that they will not see solution for the guy, as prophet say the family member no serious about the guy matter na him he just ask them to come carry there pikin
Make I no lie una the guy I still dey see him on the street he don become ogbonge mad man just because of he San his own money back

1 Like

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Lostchild(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
You get lucky o lostchild , no be once or twice I see this kind things dey happen for young men and there sisters o
One dey wey be say na car painter( I won't mention where he use to work because na popular place) that how his elder sister come dey give the guy format o, na so guy carry all the money wey him dey see for work give him so called sister ( the money na to buy land)
After guy come see no land na so guy come tell him sister say as she no buy the land that she should give him the money back, katakata come start between him and his sister.
Dey come carry the guy come my prophet place because is close to his work shop, but the sister still dey scatter the family member with juju so that they will not see solution for the guy, as prophet say the family member no serious about the guy matter na him he just ask them to come carry there pikin
Make I no lie una the guy I still dey see him on the street he don become ogbonge mad man just because of he San his own money back

Thank you for narrating this your experience. For the last two years I keep warning every young men to stay away from family afairs iif they desire to move upward in life.

My own sisters nearly destroyed me. What happened to me was so bad that I nearly curse God and die because my sisters nearly used me as sacrifice for the survival of their children.

My elder brother warn me many times but I refuse to listen, but I knew now that, he was very right.

Adam; keep learning from the mistake of others. This world is not kind to good men.
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Adamgeneral12: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:

Thank you for narrating this your experience. For the last two years I keep warning every young men to stay away from family afairs iif they desire to move upward in life.

My own sisters nearly destroyed me. What happened to me was so bad that I nearly curse God and die because my sisters nearly used me as sacrifice for the survival of their children.

My elder brother warn me many times but I refuse to listen, but I knew now that, he was very right.

Adam; keep learning from the mistake of others. This world is not kind to good men.
I don dey learn o

1 Like

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

His family should take him to a psychiatric hospital, he would be well. The so called "ma.dness" na coincidence and nothing more. His chances of recovery from the hospital na 95%. With that prophet, it is 1%.

2 Likes

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
My quote to you on that thread was clear, some folks there dropped good advice which is why I decided not to respond because I will be repeating the same thing they already said. I have never advised anyone here to divorce their spouse because I am not in their situation to pronounce such.
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Lostchild(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Acidosis:

His family should take him to a psychiatric hospital, he would be well. The so called "ma.dness" na coincidence and nothing more. His chances of recovery from the hospital is 95%. With that prophet, it is 1%.

I understand your point.
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Adamgeneral12: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Acidosis:

His family should take him to a psychiatric hospital, he would be well.
Which family? I beg pray say make your own no spoil o, you no see my own wey I dey carry for head for the past twenty years?
Who carry me go hospital?
I'm once a blogger o but see how I dey write sentences now like primary pupil.

I even dey praise the guy family members that dey take a step to heal him from his mental illness but na the attack dem dey see that make dem to run and live the guy with the prophet.

For that guy case na spiritual not medical even if they carry him to hospital they will just be spending money and they will not see any result
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Acidosis(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:

My brother
I know a man who caught his wife with amother man. He forgive and welcome the woman back to his life. When people asked him why he didn't divorce the woman over her cheat.

I understand your point
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by mardis: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:

My brother

Betrayal from within/siblings is very painful.

About the former post, so if you catch you wife sleeping with another man or men, you'll just forgive and move on right? Marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend that is the more reason why any adult who decides to get married should also be ready to abide by all the rules governing marriage.

Adultery is a big sin before God what more of man.

1 Like

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by azammi(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
This your story de remind me for one XXXtrntacion song I use to listen to Hearteater , na watin people be . But what goes around come around . Dem will still come back as long as you keep moving
Lostchild:
★ 2ndtimeuncle

I decide to bring this to the public because loveymom faultfind the advice I gave you. Many nairalanders previously advice you over your sister to divorce her husband because of infidelity. I assure you, If you take their advice, you and your sister are on your own peril.

Tomorrow, if you come to nairaland to seek financial help over your sister, many of them will call you a scammer. If your own sister come to nairaland to seek financial help, those same nairalanders who advice her to leave her husband, will be the one to call her a scammer.

Many of them who are advicing and encourage you are even married, some are single or divorce mom who are doing well financially and yet they advice your sister to divorce without looking at the journey.

MY EXPERIENCED
Before my mother pass away, she cried over me when she saw that betrayals has made me homeless. In 2018 I was going through the most difficult moment of my life. I decide and struggle to raise some money to move to a new place. I have two sisters that are very close to me, I share all my plans and secret with them. These sisters of mine, they used my mother health to play me and scattered the money I manage to raised. I scream and shout when I found out both of them played me but decide to forgive and move on. For the purpose of rectification, I listen to them once more, in fact, with their advice, I became homeless just by taking more advice from this two sisters of mine.

I began to move from town to town and manage to raised another money again through the help of someone. After raising money, I move to onr of my sister place hoping to live there for just two weeks for the purpose of me rent a new place. When my sister saw that, I have money with me, she gave me an idea for her selfish intention. I listen to my elder sister advice once more, and I find myself in another troubles of more homelessness that cause me more financially loss.

I normally have two Samsung tv's, I sold one just to raise more money for an apartment during the lockdown period, immediately I told my sister once more I had money, she gave me series of new formath and collected every dime from me in the name of sustaning her children after the lockdown. Her husband works offshore and she promised to pay me back when her hubby received their monthly pay.

When it was time for them to pay what they own me, my sister told me they haven't paid her hubby salary because of the effect of the covid-19 lockdown. Months upon months my sister keep telling me the same story. I was in her apartment, waiting for her to repay all my money for me move on but she keep giving me different formath.

She will tell me she wanted to go and collect food stuff on credit on different church members, why she will codedly gave her daughter their ATM card to go and withdraw money, she did this months upon months while I keep waiting for her hubby to receive salary.

How can a person who works offshore, two weeks on / off not receive salary for 7 months ?

While waiting for them to repay me, I slept outside for 5 months while my sister keep deceiving me. Her husband will tell her that, she need to be careful so that I won't find out they have paid them just to put me on hold - As I keep sympathizing and waiting on them, my health deteriorated, and I develops stomach ulcer because I was homeless and I was not able to cook and eat what I want.

My sister had lied to the point where it was now very difficult for her to keep up with her lies, they were constantly giving me new formath because it was difficult for them to repay my money because the money was much as I sold some of my properties just to boost the fund.

On day, she gave me a formath that she wanted to go and buy food stuff on credit - I caught her red handed when she was collecting lot of money from her bag - and I felt betrayed. I asked her, why did you do this to me ? She told me it was her husband that told her to keep lieing to me.

Three times I raised money, this my sister scattered all my money. She would give me format anytime I told her I have money with me. I remember how my elder brother warn me many times to stay away from these my two sisters and called them a devil.

I told my sister, that if you can betrayed your own brother who had many times sacrifice for you so much, then you are a wicked sister.

When I started battling them to repay to me my money, she became angry and decided to attack my personel. She went ahead and invite some group of mountain of fire pastors , she told them I might poison them before I leave. I never did thought of such a thing in my life- they came with their so called prayer warriors as she told them she fear I might poison her children before leaving.

These foolish men who called themselves pastors started praying against me that I wanted to poison the children of my sister even though I was only asking them to repay me the money they own me so that I can leave and move on with my life.

I was so full of many years of regret why I helped this woman. I began to remember all I have ever did for her because of her children. I wanted to retaliate but I decided to swallow her betrayal.

I called and sat her husband down and I spoke to him, man to man. I told him I am fully aware of what you and your wife did. I told him that those pastors that came to pray against the none devil in me are not sent by God. If truly they are sent by God, then God will reveal to them what your wife did, her lies and betrayals.

I raised money, I sold my properties to help my life - I gave your wife all my money to sustain your children over the effect of the lockdown, you and your wife refuse to pay my money and yet your wife still convince you and went ahead to lie to this fake pastors that I wanted to poison your children? I asked him, me and your wife, who would receive God judgment?

My sister was there listening to our conversation and couldn't say a word. I told my sister in the present of her husband - you are a wicked sister and a chronic liar.

The man began to tell me about forgiveness and that I should forgive his wife. I told the man that, a snake, however it changes its skin, remain nothing but a snake.

I vow that, she will never see me again till death remove me from this earth. I collected all my money and move to another town to be with my other sister. I told my other sister that, I will sleep in their two bedroom flat parlour for a month while I urgently look for a place and move.

She agreed but my other sister started giving me format again. At first I didnt understand that she was giving me some tactic so that I can give her some money. Within 9 days of living with her, she ask me to pack my things and leave her apartment. She told me she want an to save her marriage.

She did that when she saw that I refuse to give her some part of my money for her up-coming business.

Within 10 days, I search endlessly for a place and move to where I currently live. I have come to terms that, my sisters no longer exist.
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
@ Lostchild , honestly the betrayal from your sisters is painful, siblings are supposed to help each other grow in life and not pull them down, God will bless and honour you in this life.

1 Like

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Regex: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:

My brother

And accept a cheat ni?

1 Like

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Acidosis(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Which family? I beg pray say make your own no spoil o, you no see my own wey I dey carry for head for the past twenty years?
Who carry me go hospital?
I'm once a blogger o but see how I dey write sentences now like primary pupil.

I even dey praise the guy family members that dey take a step to heal him from his mental illness but na the attack dem dey see that make dem to run and live the guy with the prophet.

For that guy case na spiritual not medical even if they carry him to hospital they will just be spending money and they will not see any result

Try and speak with one or two psychiatrists or a psychiatry nurse. 99% of people who avoid psychiatry intervention always run back to the hospital after running from one prophet to another. Another fact is that they get treated for less compared to what they spend on prophets.

Ignorance is a major issue. But yeah, I believe in spiritual forces but I've also learned never to rule out medical intervention when no attempt has been made.

That guy is just suffering in vain, in the hands of ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Adamgeneral12: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Acidosis:

Try and speak with one or two psychiatrists or a psychiatry nurse. 99% of people who avoid psychiatry intervention always run back to the hospital after running from one prophet to another. Another fact is that they get treated for less compared to what they spend on prophets.

Ignorance is a major issue. But yeah, I believe in spiritual forces but I've also learned never to rule out medical intervention when no attempt has been made.
You are right, very very right
For my own case, they ease my head several times, use blade do incision for my head and put medicine, drink different kind of concoction. That's the traditional way they use to treated me

The Christian way, after many years I switch to church, there own na to wash my head, use olive oil, drink prayer water.

Note- before I switch to traditionalist I first go to the hospital for like 4 years but they no dey see anything, dey will just tell me say I dey OK, na long story for the three step that I take.

Now na psychiatric hospital I dey plan to go, I dey hustle to gather some change for hand and for Ibadan na only U.C.H I know say them dey treat people with psycho. One thing be say I dey afraid of U.C.H because they fit dey use person do experimental( na people tell me so o). But for Aro wey dey for Abeokuta na craze people dem dey treat for there so na there I go go.

For that guy matter own I no fit say about him own matter o, because he did not know anything again and I don't know where his family dey live but I still dey see him at times for Ijokodo side for Ibadan
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You are right, very very right
For my own case, they ease my head several times, use blade do incision for my head and put medicine, drink different kind of concoction. That's the traditional way they use to treated me

The Christian way, after many years I switch to church, there own na to wash my head, use olive oil, drink prayer water.

Note- before I switch to traditionalist I first go to the hospital for like 4 years but they no dey see anything, dey will just tell me say I dey OK, na long story for the three step that I take.

Now na psychiatric hospital I dey plan to go, I dey hustle to gather some change for hand and for Ibadan na only U.C.H I know say them dey treat people with psycho. One thing be say I dey afraid of U.C.H because they fit dey use person do experimental( na people tell me so o). But for Aro wey dey for Abeokuta na craze people dem dey treat for there so na there I go go.

For that guy matter own I no fit say about him own matter o, because he did not know anything again and I don't know where his family dey live but I still dey see him at times for Ijokodo side for Ibadan

Why do you think you need a psychiatrist? What are your experiences?
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Adamgeneral12: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Acidosis:

Why do you think you need a psychiatrist? What are your experiences?
Oga na long story o
I have accident in 2001 and it affected my head, that's how I started experiencing migraine and I come dey forget things just like that.
The head pain na non stop o, na from January to December.
But I thank God say even say I dey fill pain, I no run mad, I still dey know the different between left and right
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Lostchild(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Regex:

And accept a cheat ni?

It is not as easy as you think. You cannot see other through your status
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Lostchild(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
mardis:

Betrayal from within/siblings is very painful.

About the former post, so if you catch you wife sleeping with another man or men, you'll just forgive and move on right? Marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend that is the more reason why any adult who decides to get married should also be ready to abide by all the rules governing marriage.

Adultery is a big sin before God what more of man.

My brother
If my wife is fv'cking another man, dammnn, I will divorce my her.

But the reverse is the case.
1. This is Nigeria
2. She is a woman
3. She is not financially buoyant.
4. The children

In america, divorce laws favors women, as the man will be force to pay children support and spouser support (alimony).

In western countries, they have single mother benefits.

Nigeria: women are left to suffer with children.
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Lostchild(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Chimpretty:
@ Lostchild , honestly the betrayal from your sisters is painful, siblings are supposed to help each other grow in life and not pull them down, God will bless and honour you in this life.

I tried to compressed the story because it was very worse. My mother cried over me when she saw what I was going through.

The sister in particular is a person that, I am even afraid to beg her N10 because of her stingyness. She doesn't help a person no matter how much she has in her upkeep. Everyone in my family avoid her because of her stingyness and lies.

Everyone in my family hated her so much that I had to stand by her and still continue to help her despite her bad attitude, but you know, a snake will always bite.

I want to remove many grudges from my heart, then move on. I just have to keep pressing on as I look into Jesus

Thank you for your comment.

1 Like

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lostchild:

I tried to compressed the story because it was very worse. My mother cried over me when she saw what I was going through.

The sister in particular is a person that, I am even afraid to beg her N10 because of her stingyness. She doesn't help a person no matter how much she has in her upkeep. Everyone in my family avoid her because of her stingyness and lies.

Everyone in my family hated her so much that I had to stand by her and still continue to help her despite her bad attitude, but you know, a snake will always bite.

I want to remove many grudges from my heart, then move on. I just have to keep pressing on as I look into Jesus

Thank you for your comment.

Uwc
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by socialmediaman: 3:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Lostchild I understand the feeling of betrayal, but also don't forget to take responsibility for your actions, that’s one of the things that make you a man.

When someone gives you an advise that causes problems for you, remember you chose to take their advise, you trusted them, they failed you, but you also failed yourself for trusting them without thinking it through. If you take responsibility, you learn to weigh your choices and make your own decisions to your pleasure rather than to please someone else. Trust seems to be one of your strengths as well as your weaknesses. Also, I suspect you have appetite for risk, since you can give someone everything you have hoping they will succeed and pay you back. By doing that, they save their own money and use yours to gamble, hoping you won’t cause much trouble if it doesn’t succeed. They think you as the dolt.

To your other point, any woman who listens to the advise of other women to quit her marriage without considering her financial situation, has herself to blame. Those other women gave her the advise she asked for, but the choice was hers to make. They don’t owe her help if she quits the marriage, it’s for her to figure it out. The only advise she should consider is the one that says “here is 1million naira, take it and leave your marriage and start a business”.

1 Like

Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Mindlog: 5:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Oga na long story o
I have accident in 2001 and it affected my head, that's how I started experiencing migraine and I come dey forget things just like that.
The head pain na non stop o, na from January to December.
But I thank God say even say I dey fill pain, I no run mad, I still dey know the different between left and right

I suggest you get to first see a Counselling Psyschologist/Therapist before a Psychiatrist. A well qualified therapist should help you better crystalize what you are living through and know if you do really need to see a psychiatrist for further assessment and prescription of drugs.

Not all mental health related issue needs the attention of a Psychiatrist, I work in a psychiatric facility and not all patients see the Psychiatrists.
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Lostchild(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
wink
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Lostchild(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
socialmediaman:
Lostchild I understand the feeling of betrayal, but also don't forget to take responsibility for your actions, that’s one of the things that make you a man.

When someone gives you an advise that causes problems for you, remember you chose to take their advise, you trusted them, they failed you, but you also failed yourself for trusting them without thinking it through. If you take responsibility, you learn to weigh your choices and make your own decisions to your pleasure rather than to please someone else. Trust seems to be one of your strengths as well as your weaknesses. Also, I suspect you have appetite for risk, since you can give someone everything you have hoping they will succeed and pay you back. By doing that, they save their own money and use yours to gamble, hoping you won’t cause much trouble if it doesn’t succeed. They think you as the dolt.

To your other point, any woman who listens to the advise of other women to quit her marriage without considering her financial situation, has herself to blame. Those other women gave her the advise she asked for, but the choice was hers to make. They don’t owe her help if she quits the marriage, it’s for her to figure it out. The only advise she should consider is the one that says “here is 1million naira, take it and leave your marriage and start a business”.

100 likes
2 thumb up
Many smiles grin cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: The Betrayals From Sisters. by Adamgeneral12: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mindlog:

I suggest you get to first see a Counselling Psyschologist/Therapist before a Psychiatrist. A well qualified therapist should help you better crystalize what you are living through and know if you do really need to see a psychiatrist for further assessment and prescription of drugs.

Not all mental health related issue needs the attention of a Psychiatrist, I work in a psychiatric facility and not all patients see the Psychiatrists.
Thank you for this advice o. Could you believe that I don't know the difference between psycho therapist and psychaitrist? na you just tell me now, if to say I keep quiet I for no hear this one now undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 28 Years, I Just Got My Own Apartment / Let's Talk About Sex / Women Are Not Liabilities!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.