Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ (67639 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Themandator: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
generalwo:
.......how I wish you knew I don't read any of your comments....come tell your mum to suck on my balls... That fat witch that smells like burnt wire......... Useless gay..... If only you knew your mum has exchanged your destiny for a pair of bathroom slippers...... U will die in your foolishness soon......... Odeeeeeeehhhhhh!

All this your mum this and that can NEVER VITIATE YOUR LEVEL OF DAFTNESS.

YOU WENT ONLINE.. GOT I FORMATION THAT CONTRADICTS YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF EVENT AND STILL POSTED IT WITH PTOVISO THAT THE OTHER GUY SHOULD GO AND DO HIS OWN RESEARCH EVEN THOUGH YOU HAD ALREADY DONE IT FOR HIM OR HER

What exactly did you expect him to do again when your own research already proved him or her right?

Guy, you must die
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by webhead: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
leofab:
yes in our minds
Hell Fire and Heaven exists dear.

Pleeeeeeeeease don't let modern Christianity trick you into thinking they don't exist.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by generalwo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Themandator:

All this your mum this and that can NEVER VITIATE YOUR LEVEL OF DAFTNESS.

YOU WENT ONLINE.. GOT I FORMATION THAT CONTRADICTS YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF EVENT AND STILL POSTED IT WITH PTOVISO THAT THE OTHER GUY SHOULD GO AND DO HIS OWN RESEARCH EVEN THOUGH YOU HAD ALREADY DONE IT FOR HIM OR HER

What exactly did you expect him to do again when your own research already proved him or her right?

Guy, you must die

.. After your episodes, go suck your mum's rotten cunt and die of mouth cancer..... Hoodlum!
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by millionboi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nuelito:
Smh.....I no dey like chook mouth inside this kain matter
Seriously
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by leofab(f): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
webhead:
Hell Fire and Heaven exists dear.

Pleeeeeeeeease don't let modern Christianity trick you into thinking they don't exist.
islam heaven and hell nko ?
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by webhead: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
leofab:
islam heaven and hell nko ?
Islam is one of Satan's schemes to steer people away from the truth.

The real Heaven and Hell fire are the ones depicted in the bible.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by leofab(f): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2021
webhead:
Islam is one of Satan's schemes to steer people away from the truth.

The real Heaven and Hell fire are the ones depicted in the bible.
clap for your self
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by webhead: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
leofab:
clap for your self
What? You don't believe me?
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Emelyluv(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

No I am speaking from a position of authority
Tonation!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City / Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.