Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ (67633 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Purelypure(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2021
Annointed 'touching' another annointed

This is for the 'touch not my Annointed' crew to judge

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Slipknot(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

There is no plane called 1707

It could be a Van

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by MufasaLion: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2021
LMAO

Both are con artists.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by georgeakins: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2021
The way these pastors steal unashamedly from their dumb followers and still come out to boast about their wealth is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by osothermal(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2021
Purelypure:
Annointed 'touching' another annointed

This is for the 'touch not my Annointed' crew to judge
Who are we to judge?
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by ryloy: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga there is no model of Aircraft called B-1707...what company makes this imaginary plane ?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by RightToReject(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

The way some of you are always bold to spew out misinformation in a public platform like this always baffles me. There was a B- 1707.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Tunde Bakare is very sound. If he says he bought 1707 and he mentioned he used it for business, then, it has to be Boeing. And he might have let it out to one of those powerful airlines. It may not even get to Nigeria. Tunde is very smart, and there are many businesses this man has engaged in.

He said God sent him to build only one branch which is in Oregun. If he wants to compete with Oyedepo building many churches, he has the capacity. This is one thing I know about him. And yes, I know a long time that Tunde and Oyedepo are age mates. But really he looks more energetic. I dont attend any of their churches, but if I have to choose one, I will choose Tunde Bakare.

P.S: someone pointed out he has another branch. And someone else made comment on this. Hmmmm! But wait ooo. He changed the name of his church recently. Hmmm. I need to really dig deep to why he changed it. Thanks for the two comments that pointed this out. I am just a researcher....and I always dig deep.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by okonyia(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2021
All I see here is evy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by egoldman(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Yes there is.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2021
RightToReject:

The way some of you are always bold to spew out misinformation in a public platform like this always baffles me. There was a B- 1707.

Abeg take your low IQ away from here ..I dare you to show us what B1707 looks like cheesy

Clowns

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Teerach: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2021
The house of God is now a place for show up, competition and running physical race while looking unto the next man.
What a show of shame.
They be bragging as though christ bragged when he taught in the synagogue.
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by treatise: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2021
donbachi:
There was...check B-1707

See attached sir

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by egoldman(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oga there is no model of Aircraft called B-1707...what company makes this imaginary plane ?

Google it bro, its free, just Google it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2021
ryloy:

You can do better please cheesy stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2021
RightToReject:

Did you read where the guy explained about it all? You are the one saying rubbish. Learn to read well and make research. He is correct, but Tunde may be talking about this. Try to understand the angle he was talking from.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2021
egoldman:

Yes there is.

The low IQ in Nigeria is really a problem cheesy

That a Boeing 737 please
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by treatise: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Boeing (see photo)

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by treatise: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by RightToReject(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Abeg take your low IQ away from here ..I dare you to show us what B1707 looks like cheesy

Clowns

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
egoldman:

Google it bro, its free, just Google it.

Stop embarrassing yourself ...I am very well grounded in aviation ...There is nothing like that please cheesy..try and know the difference between plane model and registration number ..there is no plane model called the B1707 cheesy

Na who dey make am cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by President99: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
Oyedapo and Bakare are Converts from Islam

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=RightToReject post=105285004][/quote]

That's a Boeing 737 please
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by RightToReject(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

That's a Boeing 737 please

Stop yarning trash.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by gulfer: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2021
You ended up boasting of owning a B-1707 yourself angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2021
RightToReject:

Stop yarning trash.

Abeg take your low IQ away from me ..no wonder Nigeria is in such a mess ..most of you are empty heads and you are not even prepared to learn
Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by FarahAideed: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2021

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2021
There is a difference between issues and persons. We can defend the gospel but those who do not and destroy it will die before their time. I have nothing personal against any man of God but I will always defend the truth that I know and I will always make it plain,” he said.

Our stand @[b][/b].

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by RightToReject(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Did you read where the guy explained about it all? You are the one saying rubbish. Learn to read well and make research. He is correct, but Tunde may be talking about this. Try to understand the angle he was talking from.

I'm not the cause of your frustration and low IQ. Stop yarning trash and scram and look for small-minded people like you to exchange words with.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ by mosisadez(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2021
This is pure envy and jealousy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City / Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.