Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 (16664 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
ANDREW91:

In any way u guys sees it
God helped to stop it at 19
Or would u have prefer he stopped it at 34?
Show me evidence that god was involved?
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

He don finally run from his own argument. grin

Next time, its not me you will follow to argue. There are many quick witted "religious" folks out there.

Ciao.
see how you are sweating to defend your god that doesn’t exist. Lol
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Jeromejnr(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Workch:
see how you are sweating to defend your god that doesn’t exist. Lol

Another Strawman. grin
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Another Strawman. grin
So your god doesn’t exist bayi.
Making you suffer to prove him cheesy
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Inikay: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Congratulations, Thank you Jesus
Your healing and testimony is permanent in Jesus name .you will look back in 10yrs time and even more and still continue to glorify God.

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by rollywise(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
Workch:
I have also witness Flying Spaghetti Monster healing an amputee.

That’s how you sound.
I should believe your nonsense without evidence?

Prove what to you? Wait as who? See bloody mortal o cheesy grin. Omo you funny o. Who cares what you believe. I feel like throwing up on your head for your comment. If you like fine even believe there's a God in heaven it's your cross. Probably you think sleeping and waking up everyday is your fundamental human right. Your responses goes to show you haven't not really gone far in life. Experience will tell you things sooner or later. You still be boy
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by isax(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
ItCanOnlyBeGod:
Please, I'm seriously anticipating the moderators' kindness.

This is very true. But that version of bed wetting stopped when I surpassed like 12,13 or so. It became the type that you don't even know when it will happen. No form of hinting or consciousness. It's when you start feeling cold that you'd realize your wet state. Chai!

Thank you very much.

If I forget, you can remind me, please. You can set a reminder for that. I will be totally honest in telling you of my ordeal after six months, so you don't need to worry about lying. You even sound as if this is bigger than the things God has been doing. Lol.

You can tell that to a person who hasn't felt the touch of God. Not me.

Modified: With gladness ad gratitude still in my heart, I thank EVERY one of you who dropped words of thanks to God. I would be an ingrate if I don't thank the moderator(s) that brought this to a greater audience. Thank you all. Once again, thank You Jesus!

Hallelujah thank you Lord!

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by emmnprince(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Your own case even better. What of this women still bed wetting in their husband's house at the age of 30 and above!

Imagine bed wetting on the same bed with your husband! One understanding man, kuku arrange a room for him wife!
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by nwabueze1999(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
thank God oh.
I have same testimony though.
mine stopped when I was 18, I had gotten admitted, and I was wondering what it would be like staying in the School hostel, and being a bed wetter.
I've always wanted to go to a boarding school, but my parents refused because I was bedwetting.
I couldn't visit friends, sleepovers, camping, etc.
I think that was what led to my introvert-ed nature.
my teenage years was a mess,
All glory to God.
now I'm 21, it's been an awesome 3yrs

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by VanuatuWycombe: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
It’s more of medical problem than spiritual.

https://www.healthline.com/health/bedwetting#causes

https://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/bed-wetting-in-adults

Check other medical journals too.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Peterkakus: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mr/Mrs poster, religion has reduce your brain to a state of vegetable.

I stop bedwetting at the age of 15 and I didn't pray for it to stop. It is one of the abnormalities of life, it will one day stop on it's own
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Workch: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
rollywise:

Prove what to you? Wait as who? See bloody mortal o cheesy grin. Omo you funny o. Who cares what you believe. I feel like throwing up on your head for your comment. If you like fine even believe there's a God in heaven it's your cross. Probably you think sleeping and waking up everyday is your fundamental human right. Your responses goes to show you haven't not really gone far in life. Experience will tell you things sooner or later. You still be boy
Lol, say hi to your imaginary friends in the sky
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by AyoEniafe(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
ItCanOnlyBeGod:
I know it sounds unbelievable. 19? The truth is, there are more people who are like the former me. This is not a drill. You can't tell the shame, the emotional burden, the crushed self-esteem that accompanies this ailment that literally has little or no cure. (Except correctional surgery, which I couldn't afford.)

For the past nineteen years of my life, I haven't considered myself as someone who has left babyhood. What started from infancy was what I didn't stop even at this age. I tell you, this is something you shouldn't pray for your enemies to have. Sleeping on a dry bed and having to wake up in the middle of the night just to find yourself soaked in the pool of your own urine.

I tried a lot of things: reducing water intake at night and setting alarms, yet non was effective. I even started reading articles on bed wetting that I stumbled on a Nairaland post where someone was asking for help. (He was made mockery of, as he was told to wear pampers at night). I still didn't find any solution except temporary remedies. When I was much younger, my mother came back home with some seeds and asked me to chew, saying that it is the final remedy for bed wetting. I chewed religiously, and it stopped for a week. For that week I couldn't believe myself. Waking up on a dry bed was as if I was gifted with a diamond. But then it returned. I chewed again, but this time there was no result. I lost hope. Literally. My only hope and consolation was to grow older and become rich so that I can have a surgery. Whenever I had to sleep outside for any reason, I would spend the whole while thinking of how the night would be. I would be thirsty, but the horror of bed wetting would keep me from drinking. Chai! This thing no be better thing o. Tueh! Not to think that each time it happened, I would be accused of being lazy or wetting the bed deliberately.

Like four or five years ago, I got closer to God. I prayed and prayed and prayed. I worked in the house of God (my local church) thinking that God would at least pardon me and bless me with healing for doing all these for Him. Deep down, I knew I was trying to bribe God. I was that desperate. It didn't work, of course. I cried to Him, fasted and prayed numerously yet there was no answer. That was when I began to question the existence of this God. Perhaps, I was simply indoctrinated to a religion that I was born into. Perhaps, He doesn't exist. Well, I continued working in His house, but only took it as a weekly social function. Sit there and do your work and go home and then return every service day. I started a lot of questioning within myself. Infact, I began to have resentment towards God. It was going towards severe hatred for Him.

Well, during this year's RCCG Convention titled "A New Wave Of Glory", I watched the program on television with my family. When it was testimony time, I began to hear testimonies that were unbelievable and questionable: Of a man who sat down and became invisible after obeying the Voice of the Holy Spirit when he was attacked by herdsmen in his church; a man getting his vision back after years of blindness and many more. Were all those staged? No, Daddy Adeboye should be better than that, I thought. There and then, I decided to put an end to bed wetting! Several days after, I went to God in humility, asking for forgiveness and acknowledged His existence. I cried in desperation and asked God to heal me before this August runs out. It was like a bet, because I told Him that if He did it for me, I would testify to His own Glory. (Actually, that's the only thing I can give Him in return. He doesn't require any other thing from me). I told Him that it must be in this August, so that I will be convinced of His power.

I'm smiling right now while typing this, because from that day which was like the 12th or thereabout, I have been waking up as dry as ever! I would have done this testifying this past week, but my phone was down. I'm doing it now, though the month hasn't run out. It's my way of telling God, "Daddy, I believe You already and I have tasted of your mercy and goodness". I love You Lord!! And I will continue to serve you. This has made me see that God doesn't have to go about proving His existence or Power to people who doubt Him. It's even belittling of Him. Thank You sweet Jesus!
Please Nairalanders, I humbly ask you to help me thank the Lord for me. This will act as a seal to my healing. Affliction will not rise the second time. Never. Thank you very much.

I don't know, but if only you can try God today, you may be lucky enough to be shocked to the marrow by His wonders.

Please, the moderators should help me move this to front page. I don't know who to call, but they should help me reach greater audience that I may do good on my promise.

Mods, Thank you in advance. Righteousness2( This is an honorary mention for being a serious motivation, even though you may not know it).

Congratulations brother...I totally understand how you feel. Your miracle is permanent in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by rollywise(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Workch:
Lol, say hi to your imaginary friends in the sky

I rest my case. Your case is more serious than I thought
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Sheunma:
Better miracle than splitting the moon...

Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son...John 14:12

Is bed wetting greater than waking the dead that Jesus did?
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by tellmemore15: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Congratulations, I join you celebrate. I bed wetted for a long time myself but today it's gone.

I pray I don't pass the gene to my children, because it causes low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by triplechoice(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
What the op has experienced is not uncommon amongs "true believers" within any religious groups.

True believers, from what I know, are religious fundamentalist who take their religious text literally and also regard it as the true word of God. Within this group, due to the power inherent in belief, anything is possible. "Miracles can be experienced.

In the past ,when I was credulous enough to believe anything, I also had my own share of miracles too.

What I am talking about here, is personal prayer and not intercessory prayer; the one said on behalf of others. The later is not as effective as the former. There's a reason why this is so.

Scientist who have devoted their time to study prayers made by believers from different religious groups within close controlled settings ,have been able to demonstrate that personal prayers can results in certain physiological changes in the body which can result in healing.The results can either be temporal or permanent.

So anyone saying that prayers cannot result in healing either has limited information or is living in denial.

However, the scientist says there is no evidence that a god was responsible for any of the healings observed.

The main argument they used in rejecting the god factor in prayer, is that since each religion claim to have the only true god that answers to prayer and others can't, how come believers from each of the different religion are experiencing the same thing ?

So the conclusion is that if a God is responsible at all, it has nothing to do with the god each believer thinks he or she is petitioning.

Prayers is likened to the placebo effect which scientist themselves are yet to completely understand what makes it work.

Whether prayer involves a god or not is not my concern. That is left for the believers and the sceptics to debate on.

For prayers to work , you must have enough credulity .That is it . It doesn't matter whether the object of belief is real or not as long as you believe strongly enough without any iota of doubt, then what is termed miracles are possible.

Then ,as for the issue of whether bedwetting is genetic or not. The truth is that, it is not all cases. Those who argue otherwise don't know their science or are being economical with the truth. But bedwetting is not spiritual.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Yaks02(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
This is not a testimony nor a miracle.

Nothing spiritual about this.

Nothing actually spiritual about it but Glory be to God cos it has stopped

I stopped bet wetting at 16, I was in ss1/2 then, everyone around use that to mock me but I never cared oh, it's just a particular lady that kept telling me nice words

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by JesusDWay(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2021
ItCanOnlyBeGod:
I know it sounds unbelievable. 19? The truth is, there are more people who are like the former me. This is not a drill. You can't tell the shame, the emotional burden, the crushed self-esteem that accompanies this ailment that literally has little or no cure. (Except correctional surgery, which I couldn't afford.)

For the past nineteen years of my life, I haven't considered myself as someone who has left babyhood. What started from infancy was what I didn't stop even at this age. I tell you, this is something you shouldn't pray for your enemies to have. Sleeping on a dry bed and having to wake up in the middle of the night just to find yourself soaked in the pool of your own urine.

I tried a lot of things: reducing water intake at night and setting alarms, yet non was effective. I even started reading articles on bed wetting that I stumbled on a Nairaland post where someone was asking for help. (He was made mockery of, as he was told to wear pampers at night). I still didn't find any solution except temporary remedies. When I was much younger, my mother came back home with some seeds and asked me to chew, saying that it is the final remedy for bed wetting. I chewed religiously, and it stopped for a week. For that week I couldn't believe myself. Waking up on a dry bed was as if I was gifted with a diamond. But then it returned. I chewed again, but this time there was no result. I lost hope. Literally. My only hope and consolation was to grow older and become rich so that I can have a surgery. Whenever I had to sleep outside for any reason, I would spend the whole while thinking of how the night would be. I would be thirsty, but the horror of bed wetting would keep me from drinking. Chai! This thing no be better thing o. Tueh! Not to think that each time it happened, I would be accused of being lazy or wetting the bed deliberately.

Like four or five years ago, I got closer to God. I prayed and prayed and prayed. I worked in the house of God (my local church) thinking that God would at least pardon me and bless me with healing for doing all these for Him. Deep down, I knew I was trying to bribe God. I was that desperate. It didn't work, of course. I cried to Him, fasted and prayed numerously yet there was no answer. That was when I began to question the existence of this God. Perhaps, I was simply indoctrinated to a religion that I was born into. Perhaps, He doesn't exist. Well, I continued working in His house, but only took it as a weekly social function. Sit there and do your work and go home and then return every service day. I started a lot of questioning within myself. Infact, I began to have resentment towards God. It was going towards severe hatred for Him.

Well, during this year's RCCG Convention titled "A New Wave Of Glory", I watched the program on television with my family. When it was testimony time, I began to hear testimonies that were unbelievable and questionable: Of a man who sat down and became invisible after obeying the Voice of the Holy Spirit when he was attacked by herdsmen in his church; a man getting his vision back after years of blindness and many more. Were all those staged? No, Daddy Adeboye should be better than that, I thought. There and then, I decided to put an end to bed wetting! Several days after, I went to God in humility, asking for forgiveness and acknowledged His existence. I cried in desperation and asked God to heal me before this August runs out. It was like a bet, because I told Him that if He did it for me, I would testify to His own Glory. (Actually, that's the only thing I can give Him in return. He doesn't require any other thing from me). I told Him that it must be in this August, so that I will be convinced of His power.

I'm smiling right now while typing this, because from that day which was like the 12th or thereabout, I have been waking up as dry as ever! I would have done this testifying this past week, but my phone was down. I'm doing it now, though the month hasn't run out. It's my way of telling God, "Daddy, I believe You already and I have tasted of your mercy and goodness". I love You Lord!! And I will continue to serve you. This has made me see that God doesn't have to go about proving His existence or Power to people who doubt Him. It's even belittling of Him. Thank You sweet Jesus!
Please Nairalanders, I humbly ask you to help me thank the Lord for me. This will act as a seal to my healing. Affliction will not rise the second time. Never. Thank you very much.

I don't know, but if only you can try God today, you may be lucky enough to be shocked to the marrow by His wonders.

Please, the moderators should help me move this to front page. I don't know who to call, but they should help me reach greater audience that I may do good on my promise.

Mods, Thank you in advance. Righteousness2( This is an honorary mention for being a serious motivation, even though you may not know it).

All thanks to God for your life. We give God the praise

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Elliot2:
There is this particular stuff that has a lot of foams on its body that usually sticks to cassava stems. Just tell the person to chew it after removing the foams. It has this oil taste inside. He will stop bet wetting. I will snap the picture of the thing latter.

A friend really needs this. Is it mushroom? And please how well did it work. Thank you bro.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Elliot2(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
MoneyMusthear:

A friend really needs this. Is it mushroom? And please how well did it work. Thank you bro.
No, not mushroom. It has foams on the body, the inside tastes very oily. And usually sticks on cassava stems. You can check the pictures I posted.
Re: Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Elliot2:
No, not mushroom. It has foams on the body, the inside tastes very oily. And usually sticks on cassava stems. You can check the pictures I posted.

Okay thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom / Why Did God "Kill" 42 Lads Merely For Saying Elisha Was Bald? / The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.