Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ (43817 Views)

Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea / Mama Arsenal: Hassan Nasimot Amoke Awarded N250, 000 For Her Passion (Photos) / Yakubu Hassan Suspended For Slapping Referee Kasimu Ahmadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by datamillionaire: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
How do you expect them to run fast and perform well in a game like football if they have to carry heavy burden in their chest baba?

BKayy:
It's like one of the criteria of being an African female footballer is ugliness followed by Flat chest.

Those girls, that's if they were ever girls should do something to their flat chest atleast. We understand that they are naturally ugly but the chest is something we can't come to terms with.
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Advancedman(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Why do women hate reality they enjoyed false fantasy.

ryloy:
Outcry as Tanzania leader calls women footballers ‘flat-chested'

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/8/23/outcry-as-tanzania-leader-calls-women-footballers-flat-chested
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by ChiSun27(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
BKayy:
It's like one of the criteria of being an African female footballer is ugliness followed by Flat chest.

Those girls, that's if they were ever girls should do something to their flat chest atleast. We understand that they are naturally ugly but the chest is something we can't come to terms with.

But more than half of super falcons players are beautiful and endowered na

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by bizzibodi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
The future is female are suffer cry cry cry
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Treasuredvessel: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
She should let them worry about their future after football, that's none of her business,for now they're doing what makes them happy,I don't know why another person's singleness will be a cause for worry to someone it doesn't affect .

1 Like

Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by eeetuk(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
President Samia Suluhu Hassan: “For those who have flat , you might think they are men and not women,” she said at Sunday’s event."

Is Mrs. Hassan the president of a country? And the president of what?

Totally unfit to lead. Her statement is not only derogatory, condescending, but also irresponsible

I bet you Mrs. Hassan is a Muslim. Her comments reflect Islamic talking point.

I strongly doubt she is going to be able to keep her job as the president of a country.

What is the number one role of the president of a country?

I argue here, to unite and protect all the citizens. That is not what her statement represents.

I wish someone smarter in Tanzania will be bold enough to go to president Hassan and ask her to resign. It will be the start of healing process because right now, president Hassan is tearing down that country.

I am so ashamed to know that Mrs. Hassan is the president of a country.

Resign ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Yankee101: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
When you make a Muslim president....

1 Like

Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Cousin9999: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Isn't it supposed to be against their cult religion for women to show their body? Why is she even discussing their bodies? Surely that's haram too.
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Vinnie2000(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
witworth:
I second her motion abeg.
I have always felt sports and military generally should not be meant for Ladies too and they should not be allowed.
Let's be sincere and forget western influence.
The way the body of a women or ladies generally are naturally built for just Little exercises and physical fitness stuffs
In the ancient world, only men or male youths are allowed to join the army, in fact it was even compulsory for male child back then.
That's how sports supposed to be meant for only men too even if it doesn't need to be compulsory.
Oyinbo female footballers own self still better due to their good medical and physical fitness, but If you look at some african female footballers, many of them look like boys, some of dem even dey barb boy hairstyles.

You are VERY WRONG!

How about Serena and Venus Williams?
How about Brazilian Martha?
How about Marion Jones of then USA?
How about those Female WWE wrestlers( Chyna, Randall Rouse, Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair), etc..

Females can participate in Mild and even Hard Sports!!
Lyk men, Dey just need training from a young age, inorder to build Stamina levels..

Why you all are criticizing our African Girls is simply because Most came from very Poor Family Backgrounds..
Hardship + Rigorous training makes Dem look Tough..
Otherwise, Dey are Beautiful!!

That President is very Ignorant! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Bngf: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
I Stand with her..

She stated facts..
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Tunagee(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
BKayy:

grin
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Mrexcell(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
I really don't know why african female footballers look ugly compared to their American and European conterparts?
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Gone are those days before the invention on bra , anything you see is real .
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by infogeneral: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
The woman is just an old school, typical African woman who believes that a woman must have big boobs and big back side to be a wife. Reading her comments carefully, she really didn't mean to talk down on the female footballers.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by indoorlove(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Alot of comments up there and the criticism shows that people don't read to understand

She was just trying to tell everyone about the sacrifice female footballer go through...
They do everything possible to keep fit there by taking away their feminine look
Send this to her Media adviser so they can use it as rebuttal.
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by lolu2019: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Is she trying to discourage women from playing football.i personally like female footballers cos they reason the way I do.i love football,they love football.we talked football.we don't talk sex.cos we love football more than sex.we only talk about how to improve on the game.to me,it feels good when u r are with someone that share the same thing in common with u.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by clockwisereport: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Futureisfemale
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
See own goal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Richy4(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
lolu2019:
Is she trying to discourage women from playing football.i personally like female footballers cos they reason the way I do.i love football,they love football.we talked football.we don't talk sex.cos we love football more than sex.we only talk about how to improve on the game.to me,it feels good when u r are with someone that share the same thing in common with u.

She was implying that they should fund women football so that those female footballers will look after themselves very well..
She was describing how straining the game of soccer is that it could make women loose their looks as women. Making it difficult for them to get married... But if there was good funding, and no marriage, they will have something to fall back on...
But u know the media, their job is to escalate thing.. and unfortunately a lot of people don't read between the lines nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by lolu2019: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Richy4:

She was implying that they should fund women football so that those female footballers will look after themselves very well..
She was describing how straining the game of soccer is that it could make women loose their looks as women. Making it difficult for them to get married... But if there was good funding, and no marriage, they will have something to fall back on...
But u know the media, their job is to escalate thing.. and unfortunately a lot of people don't read between the lines nowadays
k.that's cool.
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by witworth(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You are VERY WRONG!

How about Serena and Venus Williams?
How about Brazilian Martha?
How about Marion Jones of then USA?
How about those Female WWE wrestlers( Chyna, Randall Rouse, Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair), etc..

Females can participate in Mild and even Hard Sports!!
Lyk men, Dey just need training from a young age, inorder to build Stamina levels..

Why you all are criticizing our African Girls is simply because Most came from very Poor Family Backgrounds..
Hardship + Rigorous training makes Dem look Tough..
Otherwise, Dey are Beautiful!!

That President is very Ignorant! undecided
for your information, firstly, I don't care about the president, then secondly, look at serena williams, her body be like man own, but na the money make she see husband and look sexy a bit.
But go look many poor even upcoming female footballers and sports stuffs in African countries self, dem no supposed dey get muscle, dem no be soldier na.
No be war.
And no be money we dey talk about for d matter now, na sport no supposed dey dey for woman jare, no be only sport dem fit do to make am, and dem supposed maintain their naturally made soft feminine body and make man maintain man own as a man, no be everything we dey do dem supposed be fit do. So many ways to survive time for long.
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by benjyyyyy07: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nothing but the fact
[b quote author=Seniorwriter post=105280958]

She's not jobless but has spoken as a typical emotional being as most females are! Most Females express their opinions before critical evaluation....talk of speaking without thinking of the reactions that might follow.

Your opinion....but not entirely a true fact to why she made the statement.

@SENIORWRITER
[/quote]
Re: Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ by Seniorwriter(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2021
benjyyyyy07:
Nothing but the fact
[b quote author=Seniorwriter post=105280958]

She's not jobless but has spoken as a typical emotional being as most females are! Most Females express their opinions before critical evaluation....talk of speaking without thinking of the reactions that might follow.

Your opinion....but not entirely a true fact to why she made the statement.

@SENIORWRITER

Learn to quote comments properly here....

@SENIORWRITER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father / Kanu Nwankwo's Papilo FC Defeats First Bank FC 3-0 / "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.