Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community (2475 Views)

Police Refused To Come As Robbers Attacked, They Have Killed My Husband / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Police Refused To Hand Over My Stolen Keke To Me After It Was Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by tishbite41(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Foolanization in full swing
Courtesy of Tinubu

Afonjas, weldone o
Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by Tinney104(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
undecided undecided

Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by BobbieZion(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
WaffenSS:
One-sided reporting.

What about the many fulanis attacked and killed by the irigwes, which often is the catalyst for the reprisals?

Why is news of their murder never reported?

As long as beroms and irigwes insist fulanis will not exist in Plateau, they'll find it hard to exist themselves.

Your thinking too is one sided.
What about the numerous, TIV's,Idoma,Berom,Bachama,Jukun and many others killed by Fulanis.
The Fulani's are the one doing the killings, if Fulani's are killed then that is a reprisal.
They are always on the attacking side.
And don't think I am been sentimental, I am a core Northerner,we know the first hand truth.

1 Like

Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by bjtinz: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Na wa oo. Shocking details. . . .
Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by WaffenSS(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
BobbieZion:

Your thinking too is one sided.
What about the numerous, TIV's,Idoma,Berom,Bachama,Jukun and many others killed by Fulanis.
The Fulani's are the one doing the killings, if Fulani's are killed then that is a reprisal.
They are always on the attacking side.
And don't think I am been sentimental, I am a core Northerner,we know the first hand truth.

Tivs, beroms, jukuns, bachama.... they're all troublemakers.

If you don't touch a Fulani man, he has no business with you
Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by BobbieZion(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
WaffenSS:

Tivs, beroms, jukuns, bachama.... they're all troublemakers.

If you don't touch a Fulani man, he has no business with you

You can tell that to a daft.

1 Like

Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by WaffenSS(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
BobbieZion:

You can tell that to a daft.

That's why I'm telling you.
Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by BobbieZion(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
WaffenSS:

That's why I'm telling you.

Yes I know.
But,Mama raised no fool.

1 Like

Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by WaffenSS(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
BobbieZion:

Yes I know.
But,Mama raised no fool.

You'll expect her to say that to you.
Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by joinnow: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
When FIJ contacted the complaint desk of Operation Safe Haven, [s]the soldier who answered had stated that their soldiers could not engage attackers since the order was not given.[/s]
which kind mumu order are they waiting for
if its their family member that they want to kill
will they also be waiting for order to protect their family?
stupid excuse

1 Like

Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by BobbieZion(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
WaffenSS:

You'll expect her to say that to you.

She is a goddess.
It flows in our veins.
Our skin is thick.

We don't kiss Babylon shoes!!

1 Like

Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by WaffenSS(m): 12:40am On Aug 30, 2021
BobbieZion:

She is a goddess.
It flows in our veins.
Our skin is thick.

We don't kiss Babylon shoes!!

I dare say it's not only your skin that's thick. Sense has trouble penetrating into your skull.
Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by BobbieZion(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
WaffenSS:

I dare say it's not only your skin that's thick. Sense has trouble penetrating into your skull.

Threats and insults too have a tough time penetrating into my skull.

We are quicker than slugs.
In our Position...There is no opposition.
They are laid flat.
U kiss your ass goodbye.
Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by WaffenSS(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
BobbieZion:

Threats and insults too have a tough time penetrating into my skull.

We are quicker than slugs.
In our Position...There is no opposition.
They are laid flat.
U kiss your ass goodbye.

Er....

What's this drivel?

Re: How Police Refused To Shoot As Fulani Militias Wiped Plateau Community by BobbieZion(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
WaffenSS:

Er....

What's this drivel?

It' a note for your Ancestors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glory Okolie -I Was Raped & Made A Slave In Detention By Abba Kyari's IRT- Video / 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam / Wicked Father: Pours Hot Water On Daughter’s Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.