Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia (85665 Views)

Did People Die In Anambra After Receiving Calls From Strange Number, +666999? / Zambian Fr Kenan Chibawe Commits Suicide After Receiving A Strange Call / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by modsfucker: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pacesetter123:
Sharia practice by educated and sound thinking individuals unlike the one practice by stacked illiterates and barbaric set of human beings here.
How many schools have you seen them setting ablaze with students inside in Saudi?
How many incident of sporadic shooting in the market and public working environment over there on account of enforcing Sharia?
Since they migrated to those places, how many of them have been kidnapped and force to renounce their Christian faith and be converted to Islam?
Abeg swerve make I see road with useless comparison!

Ohhh you guys are no longer berating Shariah injunctions, like wearing of Hijab, ban on alcohol consumption, keeping women indoors, whipping of fornicators and stonning of married ones among them huh? You're now shifting the goalpost to blame the activities of criminals on Islam abi? This is the height of double standard and hypocrisy you know.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Pacesetter123(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
datamillionaire:
You would have earned better salary in Afghanistan sir

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Pacesetter123(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
cyprex:

This response is ignorantly made
Our economic standard is different from theirs
Our GDP is far lower
Our annual budget far lower
Whether or not our government is wicked, they can't pay as is done in Saudi
It is wickedness my guy.
Nobody is asking them to pay the same salary with those of bigger economy of Europe or Asia.What they are asking is that the government should pay something reasonably.
If Saudi is paying house officers 1.6m,wot stops Nigeria from paying at least 400k?But they are paying them a paltry sum of 110k in this present economy and you said it's not wickedness?
Ok, let's leave Saudi and UK alone.
Let's come down to some poorest countries in Africa.
Google the salary structure of medical doctors in Tanzania,Uganda, Kenya,etc compare it with Nigeria's.
Let me see if you will still come back here to defend the government on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by hectorswag(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Neddstark:
Do us a favor. Refuse to treat Nigerian politicians there.
Lol splendid suggestion! grin
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by adenigga(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pacesetter123:
It is wickedness my guy.
Nobody is asking them to pay the same salary with those of bigger economy of Europe or Asia.What they are asking is that the government should pay something reasonably.
If Saudi is paying house officers 1.6m,wot stops Nigeria from paying at least 400k?But they are paying them a paltry sum of 110k in this present economy and you said it's not wickedness?
Ok, let's leave Saudi and UK alone.
Let's come down to some poorest countries in Africa.
Google the salary structure of medical doctors in Tanzania,Uganda, Kenya,etc compare it with Nigeria's.
Let me see if you will still come back here to defend the government on this issue.

In fact, for this comment may.........

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Basher8583: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
PropaMan:

Don't be ignorant and unfortunate, if someone lives Nigeria doesn't mean the person should forget everything about Nigeria, Its only a selfless and foolish person that will do that, if someone lives Nigeria to better country it even bring more of your attention back to Nigeria because you realize how much that needs to be done to improve the country. Like i said its only a foolish person that will forget where he came from.

Also Living and working in a different country as an immigrant doesn't mean you will be treated badly, Most times you get to understand how tough life can be in the western world, and you still get the same treatment as everybody else.

Dont lecture me about life abroad. If you know me well you would have known that you couldnt have spent more years than me abroad.

All this people that travel out and stay back illegally claiming immigrants. If you still feel for Naija you will not be talking trash like you are doing. Demarketing a country you f00lishly claim you are still in touch with.

I have already advised you to mind your business and stay where you are as a fifth class subhuman and stop complaining about Naija.

Those of us doing legitimate work are doing fine here and not complaining.

Its only the ones doing illegal business that are complaining since all avenue to chop has been blocked and they are not used to doing honest work.

If you are one of them then too bad for you.

Anyways, wherever you are abroad (Cambodia is also abroad too) just dont do drugs.

See this Illegal immigrant calling his country a ZOO. When you are finally deported we will cage you like your brother Namdi Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by newdawn2017(f): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
tunjijones:

See talk... So it's in Saudi Arabia that you schooled abi. Why didn't Saudi subsidies ur tuition while u were in med school.

Am not saying what fed govt are doing to the doctors is right.. But leaving in mass to Arabia is not the solution.

In the nearest future, you pple and ur children wld turn fugitives in Saudi Arabia. They could even start killing Nigerians just the way South African did last year.
as for me, I am just going to hustle there, I will pick an African friendly & happy, & live in as well invest in. Nigeria is under a heavy curse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Pacesetter123(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
adenigga:

In fact, for this comment may.........
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by onlysose(m): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2021
How much did the Nigerian government spent to train you do be a medical doctor ?
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by BluntCrazeMan: 5:55am On Aug 30, 2021
It's now glaring that the leadership of a country determines the direction in which the country moves.
The speed of movement now depends on the people of the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Jaqenhghar: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Adakintroy:

I only respond to a subject where you highlight the banking sectors as doing better than the health. It was a reply to your own take so to speak and it was coming from a place of encouragment not disrespect.

But it's clear now that's not what we are talking about. Just condescension.

For a start you not up there you down there below. I never disrespected anyone. I only responded to post of those who have gone out and start throwing shades at their country for no reason. They started the rubbish.

Again i say it people like you are weak. I mean it and this time am not sorry. The America was fought through by men. Like Luther. Some of which payed the ultimate price. Your kind are free loafers. You Waite for real men to do the hard work and you profit. You like women in thinking. That's why I called you out as weak.

If you want to travell do so but shut your mouth about disrespecting the country. Because na only bastards de stand afar off point him papa compound with left.
I didnt say banking sector is better. See what I say about comprehension.
You who is strong tell me what fight you are doing over there? Playing safe while surviving in thay backwater is not fighting and doesn't make you brave. Any idiot can do what you are doing.
I will say what I want about that cesspit. A bastard is the citizen whose country cannot protect him. A foolish bastard is the one whose country cannot protect him yet he pledges loyalty to such. Fortunately being born a Nigerian doesnt mean you have to stay one. If another country will afopt me and give me everything I need to thrive then I will happily adopt such a country as my home.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by adenigga(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You who is strong tell me what fight you are doing over there? Playing safe while surviving in thay backwater is not fighting and doesn't make you brave. Any idiot can do what you are doing.
I will say what I want about that cesspit. A bastard is the citizen whose country cannot protect him. A foolish bastard is the one whose country cannot protect him yet he pledges loyalty to such. Fortunately being born a Nigerian doesnt mean you have to stay one. If another country will afopt me and give me everything I need to thrive then I will happily adopt such a country as my home.

You are.........

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by VTJN(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Edusouls:
Typical Nigerian mentality everyone wants to be rich, who forced you into studying medicine at the first place? And who even told you doctor is a profession that makes you rich? It’s a profession that calls for human services and not riches, blacks are one kind human beings, always thinking of money, that’s why we are chronically poor..
So Aptly

We worship money so much

I had a conversation with some guys in my neighbourhood about this money money money issues of a thing in this country.

We got to a point in the middle of our conversation about marriage. I was surprised they had this same mentality about money money money. They blatantly said they'll advised their sisters to go for rich guys irrespective of the source of their income. Whether he's mentally stable or not, whether he's impotent or not, whether he's a ritualist or not, whether he loves her or not. Provided he has cool cash they don't care

I just weak smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Adakintroy: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Intellectual comprehension is not same thing as comprehension in truth. Am talking understanding your country reality up until date..

The countries you run to have been in existence since God knows when..America was breakaway england mid century world power, . Greece landof socrates. The scandenevian former Vikings and italy rome. Many middle eastern were in themselves world power at some point. So if by scientific definitions knowledge is accumulative, then put a strong argument about comparing civilizations of many century to one of scrap attachments of decades(Nigeria) or else you'd u be left stranded in a pull of ignorance to which there is no ladder to climb your way out.

I know you are a weak mind because all you have is endless insult. That's how you cover your rare end. People like you are afraid of open dialogue..it's insult your sense. Nigeria is doing fine a ruff put together amagation.

It's not poetic. No!..it's crude. But it's our reality. We will find a way round it. Just like South Africa did with apartheid or America with race..

yes we will so you weakling can run back for asylum's anny day. You welcome biitchh!

By the way u run a small start up company. It not much but my knowledge however little has others profiting. The idea is one person at a time.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by VTJN(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2021
Adakintroy:

I only respond to a subject where you highlight the banking sectors as doing better than the health. It was a reply to your own take so to speak and it was coming from a place of encouragment not disrespect.

But it's clear now that's not what we are talking about. Just condescension.

For a start you not up there you down there below. I never disrespected anyone. I only responded to post of those who have gone out and start throwing shades at their country for no reason. They started the rubbish.

Again i say it people like you are weak. I mean it and this time am not sorry. The America was fought through by men. Like Luther. Some of which payed the ultimate price. Your kind are free loafers. You Waite for real men to do the hard work and you profit. You like women in thinking. That's why I called you out as weak.

If you want to travell do so but shut your mouth about disrespecting the country. Because na only bastards de stand afar off point him papa compound with left.
Are you a Yoruba guy?
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Adakintroy: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2021
VTJN:
Are you a Yoruba guy?

Akwa ibom but base In Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by VTJN(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Adakintroy:

Akwa ibom but base In Lagos.
Wooooow! I love your patriotic spirit

Which part of Lagos do you base?
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Jaqenhghar: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2021
Adakintroy:

Intellectual comprehension is not same thing as comprehension in truth. Am talking understanding your country reality up until date..

The countries you run to have been in existence since God knows when..America was breakaway england mid century world power, . Greece landof socrates. The scandenevian former Vikings and italy rome. Many middle eastern were in themselves world power at some point. So if by scientific definitions knowledge is accumulative, then put a strong argument about comparing civilizations of many century to one of scrap attachments of decades(Nigeria) or else you'd u be left stranded in a pull of ignorance to which there is no ladder to climb your way out.

I know you are a weak mind because all you have is endless insult. That's how you cover your rare end. People like you are afraid of open dialogue..it's insult your sense. Nigeria is doing fine a ruff out together amagation.

It's not poetic. No!..it's crude. But it's our reality. We will find a way round it. Just like South Africa did with apartheid or America with race. .so you weakling can run their for asylum's. No wonder the slaughter you like chickens and you keep crying to your government. You welcome.

Make you decision and take her consequences good or bad.

Does your country not run to the same US for help in tackling everything even to the most basic things like generating electricity? In spite of the immebse wealth you still run around borrowing money. I guess going by your logic that makes them weaklings too.
Like I said earlier migration is not running. It is common sense. You call people who migrate weaklings yet its those same weaklings that are the ones making the country proud in almost every field. Most of your athletes taken to the recent olympics are all 'weaklings which says a lot about your country. People have to migrate to realise their potential and despite the fact that they get nothing, they still identify with you failures. Instead of being grateful you are here calling them weak.
You should be on your knees sucking their dicks and thanking them for making that shithole relevant instead of acting arrogant.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Adakintroy: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Does your country not run to the same US for help in tackling everything even to the most basic things like generating electricity? In spite of the immebse wealth you still run around borrowing money. I guess going by your logic that makes them weaklings too.
Like I said earlier migration is not running. It is common sense. You call people who migrate weaklings yet its those same weaklings that are the ones making the country proud in almost every field. Most of your athletes taken to the recent olympics are all 'weaklings which says a lot about your country. People have to migrate to realise their potential and despite the fact that they get nothing, they still identify with you failures. Instead of being grateful you are here calling them weak.
You should be on your knees sucking their dicks and thanking them for making that shithole relevant instead of acting arrogant.

You a slave. I saw how they mecilesly slaughter you in South Africa Mr..migrants and how you all was begging for same useless country to save you..it's all good. We will save you all anyday anytime. That's what father's do. you welcome.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Adakintroy: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2021
VTJN:
Wooooow! I love your patriotic spirit

Which part of Lagos do you base?

Thanks mile12.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Jaqenhghar: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Adakintroy:

You a slave. I saw how they mecilesly slaughter you in South Africa Mr..migrants and how you all was begging for same useless country to save you..it's all good. We will save you all anyday anytime. That's what father's do. you welcome.
Who begged who? Get your facts straight nigger.
The number of Nigerians being slaughtered in South Africa ( in fact globally) is a tiny fraction compared to the ones being slaughtered by Nigerians at home. Ironically its the same people who are supposed to be protecting you that are carrying out the slaughter.
In fact your chances of being slaughtered is higher within Nigeria than outside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by JetsMcAdams: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Frontline workers are the ones that put together our falling pieces, sadly they are under-appreciated in this dear country..
Are you a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, and looking to practice OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY...
Our agency can help secure job placements for you in various countries across the globe, and guide with every process it entails all the way.
Do you know anyone who is a medic or are you one, and wants these service?, kindly reach out to us in Dm's on IG, @xury.ngtravels
Still saying prayers for Nigeria!! �

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by JetsMcAdams: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Frontline workers are the ones that put together our falling pieces, sadly they are under-appreciated in this dear country..
Are you a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, and looking to practice OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY...
Our travel advisory can help secure job placements for you in various countries across the globe, and guide with every process it entails all the way.
Do you know anyone who is a medic or are you one, and wants these service?, kindly reach out to us in Dm's on IG, @xury.ngtravels
Still saying prayers for Nigeria!!

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Adakintroy: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Who begged who? Get your facts straight nigger.
The number of Nigerians being slaughtered in South Africa ( in fact globally) is a tiny fraction compared to the ones being slaughtered by Nigerians at home. Ironically its the same people who are supposed to be protecting you that are carrying out the slaughter.
In fact your chances of being slaughtered is higher within Nigeria than outside.

There are slaughters everywhere. Go and read about black history in America. What slaughter can we have done compare to the white man and conquest across history. To what extent is the white man wealth a cummulation of yrs of conquest even till this day. What's I sour art doing in their museums?

You a clown. Believe what you must. But Nigeria is doing fine. The white man was part of the problem. We doing fine.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Basher8583:

Dont lecture me about life abroad. If you know me well you would have known that you couldnt have spent more years than me abroad.

All this people that travel out and stay back illegally claiming immigrants. If you still feel for Naija you will not be talking trash like you are doing. Demarketing a country you f00lishly claim you are still in touch with.

I have already advised you to mind your business and stay where you are as a fifth class subhuman and stop complaining about Naija.

Its only the ones doing illegal business that are complaining since all avenue to chop has been blocked and they are not used to doing

honest work.

Wow, you're really an illiterate, and you claim you lived abroad, the person you even attacked has left the discussion, i was only trying to correct you, you are truly miserable person..lol

Anyways, wherever you are abroad (Cambodia is also abroad too) just dont do drugs.

See this Illegal immigrant calling his country a ZOO. When you are finally deported we will cage you like your brother Namdi Kanu.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Basher8583:

Its only the ones doing illegal business that are complaining since all avenue to chop has been blocked and they are not used to doing honest work.

Wow, you're really an illiterate, and you claim you lived abroad, the person you even attacked has left the discussion, i was only trying to correct you, you are truly miserable person..lol
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Jaqenhghar: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Adakintroy:

There are slaughters everywhere. Go and read about black history in America. What slaughter can we have done compare to the white man and conquest across history. To what extent is the white man wealth a cummulation of yrs of conquest even till this day. What's I sour art doing in their museums?

You a clown. Believe what you must. But Nigeria is doing fine. The white man was part of the problem. We doing fine.
I dont believe Im actually debating a blockhead. Black history. What year are we in? Abeg Im done with this just dey go abeg. I wont win any points debating your type
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Basher8583: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
PropaMan:

Good for you. Do I look like I care?
Next time mind your business.

Additionally you dont have the mental capacity the to correct me.

You dont even type like someone with an average IQ.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Adakintroy: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

I dont believe Im actually debating a blockhead. Black history. What year are we in? Abeg Im done with this just dey go abeg. I wont win any points debating your type

You too insulting.

Ok let's go the intellectual root. There events of social evolution. All societies go through the process. Auguste Comte call it the the "laws of three stages.

It's started with theological=methaphysical= scientific positive stages. ( The west is at the scientific positive stages)..Africa is in the metaphysical stage. We are evolving sociologically well. If you study the characteristics of each of the stages.

Note am only putting this up because you called me a block head. So let's go all the way.

Teach me about social patterns and maybe I can start taking your intelligences seriously..but try not to include insults.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by drphantom: 3:07am On Aug 31, 2021
FolabiCash:
These guys shouldn't be tolerated at all ! Imagine the peanuts they paid to be a fully certified doctor and all they cry about is payment ! True , country is in a chaos but for once , we must speak the truth , if the medical education is that easy , why them no go Learn medicine for this same Dubai they're rushing to work ?

Call a spade a spade , they're swindling the govt and I think it's high time govt should stop funding medicine in federal schools.

Please remember you said this when the government implements this and the cost of accessing the equivalent of hospital care in your average primary health care center shoots up to rival the cost of care at Reddington.

Ask the people that go to deliver privately in the US what they pay to access healthcare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by drphantom: 3:23am On Aug 31, 2021
thesolutions:
The doctors are doing well. It is the money first before the lives. But they have no fault for choosing a country that gives them assurance and removed every doubt of them having to protest or go on strike before they will be paid. Such a working environment makes saving lives a hobby with ease.

I beg to differ.

Why do people forget that doctors are human beings too?
We have bills to pay.
We too have relatives to support who throng to us because they assume that as doctors we make jumbo pay.
We have friends and family who have chronic illnesses too who come to us because we are doctors and for whom we will probably pay for their treatment or at least buy them the very drugs we recommended because they cannot afford it.
We have too have aspirations for a better life while slaving away at multiple jobs to make ends meet.

Go and ask any doctor you know personally how he acquired that car you are admiring and you will hear the story of closing from one job at 5pm to go and start another full time employment at 6pm.

This is not an excuse for bad behavior, but this is often why many doctors (and other healthcare workers) you meet in public hospitals are often ill tempered and rude. They managed of hectic life styles to get their degree only to finish and discover the same cycle of long hours of work and little sleep continues but now with the added realities of life fending for themselves. They will finish work and still go and do locum somewhere else out of necessity not greed.

Cut us some slack.
Or don’t even bother.

As long as you continue to blame doctors for wanting the same quality of life you aspire to, the easier you make it for doctors to leave our healthcare sector without feelings of regret, after all even their fellow citizen blame them for wanting a life.

Many of us have been here slaving away and suffering in silence for years and you apparently think that is okay.

Issokay o.
Kwantinu.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by thesolutions(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2021
drphantom:

I beg to differ.

Why do people forget that doctors are human beings too?
We have bills to pay.
We too have relatives to support who throng to us because they assume that as doctors we make jumbo pay.
We have friends and family who have chronic illnesses too who come to us because we are doctors and for whom we will probably pay for their treatment or at least buy them the very drugs we recommended because they cannot afford it.
We have too have aspirations for a better life while slaving away at multiple jobs to make ends meet.

Go and ask any doctor you know personally how he acquired that car you are admiring and you will hear the story of closing from one job at 5pm to go and start another full time employment at 6pm.

This is not an excuse for bad behavior, but this is often why many doctors (and other healthcare workers) you meet in public hospitals are often ill tempered and rude. They managed of hectic life styles to get their degree only to finish and discover the same cycle of long hours of work and little sleep continues but now with the added realities of life fending for themselves. They will finish work and still go and do locum somewhere else out of necessity not greed.

Cut us some slack.
Or don’t even bother.

As long as you continue to blame doctors for wanting the same quality of life you aspire to, the easier you make it for doctors to leave our healthcare sector without feelings of regret, after all even their fellow citizen blame them for wanting a life.

Many of us have been here slaving away and suffering in silence for years and you apparently think that is okay.

Issokay o.
Kwantinu.

Your turn off was the statement about the money. There is no argument about that. But if you read through my comment, you will see that we are on the same page.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway / COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) / World’s First Successful Head Transplant Operation: Man’s Head Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.