Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia (85488 Views)

Did People Die In Anambra After Receiving Calls From Strange Number, +666999? / Zambian Fr Kenan Chibawe Commits Suicide After Receiving A Strange Call / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

I don't converse with blood thirsty terrorists and their doomed sympathisers undecided

Once again, Bleep off my mentions!

I will be reporting you to the moderators for calling me a terrorist

Good morning.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Penboy: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2021
Doyin2:

Wow !

You are such a realist, not even adding sentiments as a medical doctor.
I am so impressed.

The truth might be bitter for others.Senseless ridiculing their country,I pray for them and you, to get better offers somewhere else,if so desired.

If your father is poor and you are being called by your very rich uncle or father's friend,to come stay with him,what do you do?

Whatever your choice,would you because of that ridicule your poor father,even if he is the architect of his own misfortune.?

If your father is poor and lazy to work. Look at it from that aspect.

Your father is poor because he is lazy, corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by mjabdulk: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2021
I am seeing hypocritical comments of those who are calling Saudi Arabia as terrorist country, that breads terrorism and they also see all Muslims as terrorists, but now were employed in Saudi Arabia, wanted to secure jobs there or are rejoicing on the successful applicants, commenting as if they didn't label Muslims as terrorists before or are not having doubts about Islam which is a terrorist religion to them too.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2021
PropaMan:

I'm not an economist but I believe in Nigeria our biggest asset is our human resources, if the government can invest in various infrastructures in different sectors to boost our manpower and grow our domestic industries to the point where we can export products and expatriates to the world, In almost every country you go to today, you will find Nigerian professional in different industries,( medicine, engineering, IT, Construction etc ) that is tell you how intelligent and hardworking we are compared to a lot of countries,

so I believe the next government should focus on growing and improving our human resources and industries so we can have more export ( products and services) to the world. Nigeria should be very much similar to China

Bolded is enough....exactly!
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Femeto: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Brushstrokes20: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Modrov:

I will be reporting you to the moderators for calling me a terrorist

Good morning.
Cry me a river!.. How dare you call me immature undecided

Once again, I don't converse with blood thirsty terrorists/sympathisers!. ... Bleep off my mentions!
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Femeto:
How Nigeria has fallen. In the 50's and 60's the King of Saudi Arabia and his family used to come to UCH for medical treatment.

In the 1950's and 60's, most Nigerians could not access care at UCH Ibadan.

Plus UCH was a new hospital in 1960. Add the fact that it was one of a few hospitals of its kind then, so it got a disproportionate amount of funding from the health budget.

Today we have more than 20 teaching hospitals, and our health budget has not been able to go up. Saudi has a higher income than we do due to producing ten times more oil than we do...so can afford superior hospitals.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Once again, I don't converse with blood thirsty terrorists!.... Bleep off my mentions!

k.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Sheriman(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2021
Even if you're a Application developer relocate to Saudi Arabia they badly hungry for web and Android developers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Brushstrokes20: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Modrov:

k.
Bleep off my mentions undecided
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Once again, I don't converse with blood thirsty terrorists/sympathisers!. ... Bleep off my mentions!

Because you called me a terrorist.

And because you started abusing me for no good reason, when in my first comment to you I did not abuse you or call you names.

And you even called me a Buhari supporter, which I ain't

So, why won't I call you immmature. Does it cost you anything to be more polite.,

Good morning to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by anonymuz(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2021
monfizzy:
Everyone should find an escape route from that Zoo. You won’t realise how useless Nigeria is until you find yourself in a civilised country. It’s as useless as in useless. Glad I left that mess of a geographical expression at the time I did
baba na so o. please any link to leave the zoo
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Bleep off my mentions undecided
k
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Brushstrokes20: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Modrov:

k
Fvck off!
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Nukilia: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Abokiijebu:
Greedy bastard doctors

grin grin grin why did you say this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Fvck off!

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Brushstrokes20: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Modrov:

Bullocks!
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by D2UU: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2021
What do you expect from a lifeless president and a country that is bless with banditry
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Bullocks!

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Brushstrokes20: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=Modrov post=105287328][/quote]
Bullocks!
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by ogaontop(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2021
FolabiCash:
These guys shouldn't be tolerated at all ! Imagine the peanuts they paid to be a fully certified doctor and all they cry about is payment ! True , country is in a chaos but for once , we must speak the truth , if the medical education is that easy , why them no go Learn medicine for this same Dubai they're rushing to work ?

Call a spade a spade , they're swindling the govt and I think it's high time govt should stop funding medicine in federal schools.
There is no truth in what you said bro, how can you pay a graduate in Abuja or Lagos 120,000 naira a month and expect him to succeed on it, (and he is still expected to get married and have kids) let alone a Dr. that spent the long years in school with the rigours and stress of the profession
Even if you're not expecting the govt to pay what's obtained abroad, but what is being paid here is too small please, it should be improved!
Even the govt is barring them from working at private hospitals when they are with the govt.
It's a fact they don't pay in school for training what other counties pay but there are other things you've to consider
In my school, 130 students will be admitted in year 1 But around final year, we graduate between 60 to 80, that's to show you it's not really easy apart from the pay.
They don't even get trained like in other countries due to VERY poor facilities and poor conditions of learning!!
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2021
FolabiCash:
These guys shouldn't be tolerated at all ! Imagine the peanuts they paid to be a fully certified doctor and all they cry about is payment ! True , country is in a chaos but for once , we must speak the truth , if the medical education is that easy , why them no go Learn medicine for this same Dubai they're rushing to work ?

Call a spade a spade , they're swindling the govt and I think it's high time govt should stop funding medicine in federal schools.
not true,what of those who trained in private universities, and foreign countries like ukraine and Caribbean
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Adakintroy:

You are still a looser. You abandon your country when they needed you. Worst than that you keep making attributions. The country is bad we know it has been so since time of fela and even so before him. Those who choose to stay defined themselves clearly..it's mind of matter. Material success over the spirit of our calling ( in your case saving struggling humans).

There are doctors in war torn region doing their bid in this regards. So do what you must but live with your decisions. The rest of us up here will keep doing our best. You down there do yours. But overall yours is a weak mind

The medical profession is a spiritual one no different from men of God. If you moneytise it beyond a point. You loose the original meaning and all that is left is perhaps the bureaucrat one.
yen yen yen.

Leave your essay for lawma
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by MT: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2021
ogaontop:

There is no truth in what you said bro, how can you pay a graduate in Abuja or Lagos 120,000 naira a month and expect him to succeed on it, (and he is still expected to get married and have kids) let alone a Dr. that spent the long years in school with the rigours and stress of the profession
Even if you're not expecting the govt to pay what's obtained abroad, but what is being paid here is too small please, it should be improved!
Even the govt is barring them from working at private hospitals when they are with the govt.
It's a fact they don't pay in school for training what other counties pay but there are other things you've to consider
In my school, 130 students will be admitted in year 1 But around final year, we graduate between 60 to 80, that's to show you it's not really easy apart from the pay.
They don't even get trained like in other countries due to VERY poor facilities and poor conditions of learning!!

This superiority complex is what I find so disgusting...."let alone a Dr.". That's quite condescending. Every profession has its complexity, don't make it sound as if you are the one that invented nuclear power.

We are all unique in our own ways, stop demonstrating you are superior to others because you are clearly not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by bareal(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2021
jumper524:
Doctors can be the new source of foreign exchange if the govt can look deeper.
Every year in the universities more than enough qualified students for medicine are forced into other departments because the quota for medicine is 150 at max.
You'll see people with hyper impressive grades forced into other departments..
It won't take much for the FG to invest in the medical sector and improve the quota of every universities to 500.
That way we'll have much more exports and also more private hospitals at lesser rates.

Unfortunately, we have morons leading us in this country.

Apart from this, can you imagine the amount of money spent on prisoners monthly without returns? That could also be another way of becoming the food basket of the world without the interference of the herders. Just to look so deeper
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by babsbolad: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2021
As you have been informed by the OP, then what are you other Doctors still waiting for? Oya cross borders asap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by anambraamaka: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nigerian government no be juju be that?
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by olibeans: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please Govt should also look into native doctors too. We have amazing native doctors that can do amazingly and wonderfully beyond the imagination of science.
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Norwichsailor(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
jumper524:
Doctors can be the new source of foreign exchange if the govt can look deeper.
Every year in the universities more than enough qualified students for medicine are forced into other departments because the quota for medicine is 150 at max.
You'll see people with hyper impressive grades forced into other departments..
It won't take much for the FG to invest in the medical sector and improve the quota of every universities to 500.
That way we'll have much more exports and also more private hospitals at lesser rates.
Your submission is the best I've seen this month
God will bless you and your family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by bareal(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adakintroy:

You are still a looser. You abandon your country when they needed you. Worst than that you keep making attributions. The country is bad we know it has been so since time of fela and even so before him. Those who choose to stay defined themselves clearly..it's mind of matter. Material success over the spirit of our calling ( in your case saving struggling humans).

There are doctors in war torn region doing their bid in this regards. So do what you must but live with your decisions. The rest of us up here will keep doing our best. You down there do yours. But overall yours is a weak mind

The medical profession is a spiritual one no different from men of God. If you moneytise it beyond a point. You loose the original meaning and all that is left is perhaps the bureaucrat one.

Are you trying to patronise him? Don't bully him emotionally too, that's bad!
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
If it's easy they should have gone to study medicine in saudi naa
Btw I tot nairalanders said all muslim countries are in shambles
Re: Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia by Judolisco(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
joyandfaith:
Most Nigerians are wicked to doctors.
the Nigerian system is only fair to politicians... Other professions 2 are suffering

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway / #NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.